• 1 Post By Thespear
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By KurtMiles
  • 1 Post By LaloJR

Thread: First Cycle Log

KurtMiles is offline Junior Member

First Cycle Log

Alright bros, I am running my first steroid cycle in a long time. I actually used about a decade ago, but none of us had any idea what we were doing, it was a lot of orals and little injectables, it sucked. So I don't count that. This is my first cycle after extensive research.

I am 33 years old, 6'0 210 pounds, right at 16% BF, with about seven years of good training experience.

I tried to model my cycle exactly after Austinite's thread on the sticky in this forum. That is my exact cycle, although I do have to figure out how to work the hCG . It did not arrive like I thought it was going to. Other than that, we started pinning last Wednesday, every 3.5 days at 250mg of Test E, making 500mg weekly.

I am also running .25mg or Arimidex every other day, and have my Clomid and Nolvadex on hand when it comes time to PCT. I have a Mexico vacation over New Years I want to look good for.

Wish me luck fellas, I am looking forward to it!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Good luck.

What's the issue with your HCG ? Austinite has a sticky on Hcg too.
    KurtMiles likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Just the way it came packaged was not what I expected. I have two ampules, one has a little white puck and the other has a small amount of fluid. The directions are in French, and I don't parlevouz Francais. Googled around a little bit, haven't found much so far. I think I need some bacteriostatic water, but I'm not real sure what two do with it after that as far as the mix ratios and what not.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Thespear is offline New Member
    Discard the water that came with the hcg and get some bac water. Good luck with your cycle!
    KurtMiles likes this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    You need bac water and depending on IU's and what you are injecting will determine what your ratio's are.
    KurtMiles likes this.

Can you buy bac water OTC? I never considered having to buy it, I saw the videos and did some research, I guess I assumed it would come with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtMiles View Post
    Can you buy bac water OTC? I never considered having to buy it, I saw the videos and did some research, I guess I assumed it would come with it.
    You can some places, here in FL I checked a couple places and could not. It is very easy and cheap to buy online though.
    KurtMiles likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Good luck with the cycle Kurt!
    KurtMiles likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck with your cycle! Looking forward to your log.
    KurtMiles likes this.

Thanks for the encouragement fellas. A couple of my friends who are experienced told me I probably wouldn't even feel the Test E until about week 4. My anxiety could not have been any higher when I went to the post office to pick this stuff up, I was certain the Gestapo was gonna jump out and get me. Then I was terrified again the first time I stuck myself, expecting pain and suffering. No such thing, I was shocked by how easy it really was. Of course years of squats and sumo deads have given me a pretty meaty ass, so there's plenty of real estate back there. I'm really looking forward to the size gains, although I have realistic expectations. My friends told me the most surprising thing is the strength gains, which can be sizably "larger" than the size gains. We will see!
    Obs likes this.

So it is going into week 4 of my cycle. I do feel a bit stronger, haven't really noticed many effects from the test yet, but most said I really wouldn't feel it until week 4 or 5. I did get a nasty infection from not taking my time on a glute pin, but got that all cleared up. Pinned my delt for the first time last night. I want to start using the quads, i don't really like the angle I get from glutes or delta. Any advice on pinning quads?

Pin in the upper/outer area of the quad. Where the bottom portion of the pocket of your pants would be. Quads are the easiest for me to pin, helps with making sure the syringe is stabilized and still while injecting. Good luck

I have been getting epic PIP, but I think my dumb ass is figuring out how manage it. For starters I can't pin anywhere if I'm standing up without crippling PIP from 48-96 hours. The three times I pinned my right flute while laying down was just fine, but then I pinned my left delt and left glute while trying to stand and it was horrendous. I think my unsteady hand really got me there.

This morning I pinned my right quad while sitting down. If everything goes well with this I will know it is something I am doing. I know the gear is good because a friend ordered the exact same stuff and it's fine, but he's much more experienced than me with gear. If I can't seem to manage the PIP anywhere but my right glute I will probably come off, I can't be hobbling around at work and in the gym lol.

Alright, my last two injections have been steady, one in the right quad one in the left delt, and I am still getting serious PIP. I have ordered some GSO online, I am going to try to cut the gear 50/50 with GSO and see if that helps. From what everyone has said that is the only (almost) surefire way to cut PIP down. I can't be hobbling around crippled by PIP at work for 12 weeks. I really hope that works!

I am happy to report that my last injection, in the right glute, was cut and so far has worked magnificently. I used 1ml of gear and mixed it in the syringe with .75ml of GSO. That was 3 days ago, I can't even notice I did an injection. The ultimate test is going to come when I try to cut my 1ml with .5ml of GSO and go into my delt. I don't have huge delts so I want to inject as little as possible. But I can say without a doubt cutting the gear has made a world of difference in my PIP. We will see if it continues to work as my cycle goes on!

Also, although I am only going into week 6 I went ahead and ordered my mid cycle blood work. I am interested to see what is going on. I will probably get it done tomorrow if the place is open.

Mid cycle blood results:

Total T - 2957 (started at 594)
    Free T - Greater than 50 (started at 12)
    Estradiol - 34.9

I would like the estrogen to be lower, but it is .1 under the top end of the "normal" range according to the lab. Not to mention my A Dex was 1mg pills I cut into 4 pieces, so it would be difficult to increase dosage slightly. I have felt no effects of gyno or anything.

I went to a party this weekend and there was a lot of gainz 'mirin going down, and my strength and energy has increased substantially. Haven't really noticed many side effects other than a bit of acne and an enormous appetite. I'm starving all the damn time. Other than that it's been a good run so far!

r-e-l is offline New Member
    hello,

how is it going with your cycle? it's been a lil while with no updates..

hope everything is going well with u man

Well thank you. I have been meaning to post up final cycle results, as I came off the juice around the beginning of December. To recap I used a standard 500mg per week dose of Test E combined with .25 mg EOD of Arimidex .

As I type this I am around 225 lbs, I have came down from an on cycle high of around 231 or so. I'm still carrying some water weight, but fir the most part have been able to hold onto my gains even through the holiday season, when my diet was all jacked up. If I didn't mention before I'm kind of an ectomorph, it's easy fir me to lose weight and hard to gain it. So I am happy I've been able to hold onto my gains in strength and size since coming off cycle.

I combined Nolvadex and Clomid for my PCT, never really had a time during PCT where I felt bad. I haven't done post cycle bloods yet, I will eventually, but I still feel good, still motivated and strong.

I did learn that I had to cut that particular batch of Test E with GSO, I have a new batch that looks slightly different (same supplier) that I may try to not cut initially. I also have Deca in hand fir my next cycle, which I plan on starting here in 6-8 weeks. I like pinning quads the most, followed by delta and glutes.

All in all I learned a lot, and I am hoping my next cycle is as effective as this one.

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Lets get huge brahhhhhhhhhhhh
    KurtMiles likes this.

Thread Information