Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johnlawley

Thread: Test Cyp/Anadrol Cycle log w/Pices , 1st Day Unbelievable !! W/PICES

johnlawley is offline Junior Member

Cool Test Cyp/Anadrol Cycle log w/Pices , 1st Day Unbelievable !! W/PICES

info :

I am 28 years old an have 2 cycles under my belt. I have used Test Cyp before but this is my first time with the Anadrol .

Goal of the cycle :

is to pack on size and increase strength.

Current stats :

I'm 5'8
    Weight is at 180 this morning
    BF% about 12-13

The cycle

Simple but I will make the best out of it.

Test Cyp 250 w1-12 @500mg/week
    Anadrol 50/100mg ED w1-2/2-4
    HCG w3-10 @500iu/week
    Adex during cycle @0.5mg eod

Current pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	893 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	166149Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14333084_10157355778225532_271390651111688205_n.jpg 
Views:	937 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	166150Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14484749_10157381717610532_5784338475991024026_n.jpg 
Views:	922 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	166151

Well there it all is.. If you have any recommendations or suggestions i'd love to hear them.

Stay tuned for daily update

Cheers
    InternalFire likes this.

I will be posting Today's unbelievable update shortly !

Day 1

Today was back/biceps and I think the Anadrol
    (already) helped boost me throughout the workout!! Its only day one and the strength & intensity was insane. The pump felt great ( All day). I hope this was actually the drol's effect and not just my mind creating a placebo.

I do feel slightly warmer and a little tired. Not really sure if that is a direct result from the gear. But I am all in and very excited.

One more thing to mention is that today and for the first time in my life I experienced muscle cramps ! It happened right after a crazy biceps workout. I couldn't flex my biceps without the cramps takes over for 1-2 seconds till i put my arm down. For that , I did a little research and came to find out that a few people have experienced the same side effect from the Anadrol but defiantly not on the first day. And there is one thing seem to eliminate this issue completely which is Magnesium.

Note that this may not work for EVERYONE. Cramps can be caused by different types of deficiencies/depletion, or by other issues entirely. I have just found that in my particular case, Magnesium deficiency seems to be the issue here. I think this should work for everyone else with the same types of cramps and symptoms.

Other than that , It's ON people , I am up to it and it's about to go down

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Solid base you look a bit bigger than 180 at your height. Looking forward to seeing your log.

Why only week 3-10 for HCG ? At your dose you should have enough for 10 weeks worth, no?

Anadrol is a harsh compound are you taking a supplement for your liver on cycle? Something like NAC at the 2400mg range would be ideal.

Whats up Livinlean ,Welcome to my log my brother

Regarding the HCG is a typo I am running it throughout the cycle twice a week.

For my cycle support I am using N2guard to protect my liver. What do you think of that ? Or should I

swap in for NAC ?

Thank you for your time & knowledge .

Cheers

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey! Good log!

Get some taurine for the cramps together with magnesium.

What training split are you following?

Whats up Mr.BB
    Thank you and welcome to my blog brother.
    well , taurine and magnesium is already in hand
    But after I stared drinking water constantly and i mean it through the whole day and nothing but water , no soda , milk , tea , or whatsoever , the cramps have left me alone and I hope it doesn't come back lol.

Both my diet plan& workout routine is fully inspired the by legend Dorian Years. In my mind thinking , train like a Dorian , eat like Dorian , be like Dorian kind of thing lol. and trust me its been working for me .

Here is an idea of my workout split:

Day 1 – Shoulders & Tri’s & Abs
    Day 2 – Back
    Day 3 – Off
    Day 4 – Chest & Bi’s & Abs
    Day 5 – Off
    Day 6 – Quads & Hams & Calves
    Day 7 – Off

==============
    and on these off days there will be fasted cardio, lots of push up-pull ups, and good amount of sleep to fully recover to the previous workout and to get ready for the following one .

a lot people look at it and judge it right away but how it looks comparing to the other crazy workout plans but trust me unless you try this failure base workout in a consent level for at least one month , and you'd be in shocked of the result and the transformation your body will start to show. It did wonder to me for my last cycle and I'm about to give it more than my best and all can say is ... It's about to go down

I'm bout to post Day2 update and I really cant believe it. stay tuned !
    Last edited by johnlawley; 11-04-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Day 2

I woke up feeling amazing for some reason. a good sense of well-being. although it wasn't my cardio day but I couldn't help it but to put my sport gear on and go walk to the park , jogged a little bit , and I did some pull ups - pushups - set ups. It felt amazing specially knowing that you’re not alone
    (LOADED WITH T-Drol) .

After I got my meals in, I headed to the gym and I did one of my best Back / Tries work out. I gave it all to where there were no enough weights left for me. The pump was amazing and it lasted all the way till I went to bed! I'm loving the Drol effect overall and I can't wait for the Test to kick in and take over.

I am happy to start this daily log to share with you my journey to #GETTINGHUGE status: D as it will help me to keep the motivation and hard work going as well as opening the door for you all to share with me some knowledge and advises that will surely help me achieve my goals. And I hope this log will help& motivate others as well.

Here is some Pictures from today

Name:	NOW1.JPG 
Views:	382 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	166177Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NO2.JPG 
Views:	424 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	166178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	166180

Stay Tuned For Daily Update

Cheers
    Last edited by johnlawley; 11-04-2016 at 11:53 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlawley View Post
    Whats up Mr.BB
    Thank you and welcome to my blog brother.
    well , taurine and magnesium is already in hand
    But after I stared drinking water constantly and i mean it through the whole day and nothing but water , no soda , milk , tea , or whatsoever , the cramps have left me alone and I hope it doesn't come back lol.

Both my diet plan& workout routine is fully inspired the by legend Dorian Years. In my mind thinking , train like a Dorian , eat like Dorian , be like Dorian kind of thing lol. and trust me its been working for me .

Here is an idea of my workout split:

Day 1 – Shoulders & Tri’s & Abs
    Day 2 – Back
    Day 3 – Off
    Day 4 – Chest & Bi’s & Abs
    Day 5 – Off
    Day 6 – Quads & Hams & Calves
    Day 7 – Off

==============
    and on these off days there will be fasted cardio, lots of push up-pull ups, and good amount of sleep to fully recover to the previous workout and to get ready for the following one .

a lot people look at it and judge it right away but how it looks comparing to the other crazy workout plans but trust me unless you try this failure base workout in a consent level for at least one month , and you'd be in shocked of the result and the transformation your body will start to show. It did wonder to me for my last cycle and I'm about to give it more than my best and all can say is ... It's about to go down

I'm bout to post Day2 update and I really cant believe it. stay tuned !
    You almost copied my weekly split, I just do hamstrings on back day, start with leg curls and go to deadlifts which finnish hams and starts the lower back.
    Also think is better to have no off day between legs and shoulders.

Are you also using Dorian's techniques of high intensity going to failure and beyond?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You almost copied my weekly split, I just do hamstrings on back day, start with leg curls and go to deadlifts which finnish hams and starts the lower back.

Are you also using Dorian's techniques of high intensity going to failure and beyond?
    Hey brother ,
    Well, Dorian does have a couple of workout routines that are slightly different from one another so I do switch between them weekly or whenever I feel that I need to . I do listen to my body and pay close attention to how I respond to certain workouts so ya. With Dorian Yates , you never go wrong my brother keep it up.

cheers

Day 7

Today was Legs day ,,,
    I really don't now where to start. alright let me put it this way, It's been 2 years since my last cycle , and It's been 2 years since I had a serious constant daily workout due to my travel and work that kept me away from gym. with that being said, my strength and motivation went down a little but not so much as I always have bodybuilding in my heart. I never stopped my daily push ups - pull ups at all . but NOW that I am back , and loaded with T and Anadrol , oh my oh my ..... whatever I felt from pump, power , and strength at week 8 on test/EQ , is what exactly what I'm feeling right now on week 1 while on T/ Anadrol. and of course since the Test still on the way to kick in , 50mg a day of Anadrol is doing it all !!, I am talking about craaazy pumps , insane strength , capability of increasing weight like nothing .increased in confident and bettering the condition of forms and positions . in short , It makes you feel like superman in gym. On top of that, I usually walk to the gym , and grab a car back to the house. but not when Anadrol & T is in your system , hell no , at first I said ok Ima walk back, while I'm walking I said hell no , Ima jog back and sure I did with a smile on my face all the way home

Overall , I am on Day 7 on 50mg a day of Anadrol & 500mg a week of Test cyp 250 and I am feeling stronger , hungry most of the day, great sense of well being , lots of energy , high libido and the list goes on ,

I drink A lot of water , I take liver supplements as well as multivitamins and amino acid , I do meal prep for my daily intake and its mostly inspired by Dorian Yates's nitration as well as his workout routine . I sleep very good amount of hours but I do have some little nightmares here and there , Very weird once lol but I always have a laugh whenever I remember but are terrifying while dreaming if that makes sense

I am open to any questions & suggestion and I will be posting some pictures soon.

cheers guys .

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    Last edited by johnlawley; 11-09-2016 at 12:40 AM.

quick update :

My starting weight was 180lbs
    My current weight is 190Ibs
    +10 pounds in 7 days. I think its the combination from the Anadrol effect + my 6 meals as I wasn't eating as much precycle , but I am happy anyway

Stay tuned for my next update

cheers

I woke up like this

Name:	222222222222222.jpg 
Views:	962 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	166266

lol

About to get my meals done for the day and get this shit started

cheers

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those are some big ass arms you got there man. Whats your shoulder routine looking like? Thats the one area that looks like it needs some attention...seems like they're falling behind your arms and chest there.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Those are some big ass arms you got there man. Whats your shoulder routine looking like? Thats the one area that looks like it needs some attention...seems like they're falling behind your arms and chest there.

Whats up Livinlean

Thank you so much . I been working on 'em arms and They are slowly getting back like before (4 years ago ) and even better. And I apprcaite you pointing out the shoulder area. That's why I have my log here to hear from you guys and share diffrent optionos Now I am murdering them shoulders and they are slowly catching up to the other mucles level To be honest , I didn't really put as much focus on them as I did with the rest of my body and Now that you mentioned it , its ON .

Thanks once again, I am about to post my 14th day update !! so much have changed, cycle wise and result wise.

Day 14

First , I would like to apologise for my late update . Work have been hectic plus my daily 5 hour research for the last 2 weeks was taking most of my time. But here I am with a lot of updates to share with you.

I dropped the Aandrol guys Not that I had any major problem but I cut it out just to get rid of the water retention. I was getting too big on scale & in the mirror, but not the kind of big I always been
    ( veiny and defined ). I went from 180 to 190 in the first few days !! mostly water which I thought I would control & like but no thank you lol I looked more fat and full rather than bulky muscles ( the second reason will eplain why)

the second and main reason I dropped the Anadrol and changed the whole cycle direction is because I was wrong about my body fat percentage because of that stupid old machine I used at the gym. It showed me that I was 13 % pre cycle . and as I was keeping up with my progress , one week later I came to find out that I was 21% body fat !!!!! It really shocked me so much.

For 1 , I didn't look like at it all as I can see veins on shoulder - chest - biceps - legs and I didn't expect to be that high on fat. #No 2 : I got shocked because I was planing and actually started on my bulking diet !!I was eating close to 5000 cal for about a week or so ! oh god . I can only Imagine bulking on %21

As a result , I went home and I spent all day re planning the whole cycle. from compound replacement to dieting . I decided to replace the Anadrol with Tren Hex, and of course I kept the Test going & changed my cycle from bulking to cutting .

so after digging into my body fat goal and calculating my nutrition intake , I got my diet plan down to 1800-2200 cal a day with about 280-300 p / 100-130 c / 60-70 f

I'ts been a week since these changes happen and oh man I am already seeing & feeling the difference. slowly getting rid of the water retention + my low cal diet + my daily fasted cardio , all have helped me dropping 3% body fat in 4 fucking days ! I am very happy that I reacted very quick and changed the whole plan and I'm proud with addapting to the changes without any regretion. I am now doing a daily fasted cardio for one hour along with push ups and pull ups and set ups in the park first thing in the morning. been having 2000 cal a day with 120 carbs top .Still working on my diet as I am paying a good attention to my body and seeing how I reacted to it and taking daily pics with different angles. I will post my current pic & copies of my body fat result below :

Thank you guys for your time and as always I am opened to any Advises and suggestions .

Cheers
    Last edited by johnlawley; 11-17-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Views:	461 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	166324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	166325Click image for larger version. 

Views:	403 
Size:	167.8 KB 
ID:	166326Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	166327

week 5 update : W/PICS

it's been a long time since I've updated my log, So here is a quick update
    ( My original plan was bulking, but after one week of starting , I realized my body fat was higher than I thought and water retention was going in the wrong direction so I made the necessary changes right away and I switched from bulking to cutting successfully ( so far )

I am now week 5 in my cycle & but I replaced some compounds as needed for my new goal and I will talk about it in a minute

My current status

weight :189 (started at 180)
    BF :16.5% (Started around approx 20%)
    Cycle goal:shedding body fat & gaining lean muscle
    Current compound :
    Test/Tren/Winstrol/Mast
    Test: prop 75mg EOD @300w/k
    Tren: Hex 100 EOD @400w/k
    Winstrol : (Injection form)50 EOD 200/wk
    Masteron : 100 EOD @400w/k

As I had a changing point on my cycle and diet, I am doing very well right now towards my cutting mission. slowly losing fat&gaining muscle and getting harder and veiny . I'm 4 weeks in with test/tren. And jsut introduced the Winny (injection form) and Mast into my body last week. Feeling amazing, workout on point and never felt better. I been switching my diet up and down based on how I feel, look , crave. my weakness specifically while on tren is caaaaarbs (bad once ). but I am more into my commitment than giving up to my craving . not right now , we are working out right now lol

Here is some Update pics from starting my cycle up to 10 days ago.

Name:	transormation  1.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	166611Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Transofmation 3.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	166612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tranformation 2.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	166613

I will do my best to keep up with this log &
    I am open to any suggestions, advises and tips .

The mic is yours

Cheers

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    fucckkk it man you loke so fking big omg fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (nohomo)

Argai777 is offline Junior Member
    Wow great results!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Looking great
    Your the same height and similair weight to me but you look bigger than me
    You are lower bodyfat than me for sure maybe thats why

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Same here!

OP I here you talking intensity too... like BB stated my split is also the same and both BB & myself(and many others) follow DYs HIT routine! Best imo - get in get out and rest recover repeat!

Looking great too brother...keep killin it!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Looking great
    Your the same height and similair weight to me but you look bigger than me
    You are lower bodyfat than me for sure maybe thats why
    He's got very Full muscle bellies looks much bigger than his weight(OP keep doing what your doing).... remember we can only make what we have better! And bring up any lagging BPs etc

wellshii is offline Member
    How goes the log?

What's up people

I am sorry for the late update. lots been going on but I will come back today with a full update

For now. Here's some pics of this week

Views:	730 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	166932Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	114.6 KB 
ID:	166933Click image for larger version. 

Views:	530 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	166934

What you guys think ?

I will be back with log update

Cheers

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seems like your switch from bulking to cutting worked out great, kuddo's to you for being flexible enough to realize that. Everyone's cycle should always support their goals. You're looking good.

Dropping Anadrol is what I think every day.... But I never do . Sadly, my 5 weeks on it are up so it's going by the wayside as of today in my current cycle. You may not be able to answer this because you changed your calories at the same time, but how long after you dropped the Adrol did you notice the water retention ease up? It might be hard to say with all the other changes.

Best of luck!

Thread Information