Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: help i fuck my self with prohormones ghettoboyd

Argai777 is offline Junior Member
    Anyway AAS or PH they all go thrue liver doesn't matter methyl at nonmethyl still toxic final conclusion

Blog Entries
    no serms block estrogen at the receptor...testosterone is going to convert no matter what a.i.'s either block the e or kill it depending on the type you choose...and you can do the most perfect pct and like I said it may not work...no guarantees...you may walk away from this a broken man...like I said your playing with fire and you are to stupid to realize it...please post a pic because all I'm seeing in my mind is a 12yr old child... if not take your ball and go home to momma...
    Obs likes this.

Weight until I finish my cycle Ill post pic

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Argai777 View Post
    Weight until I finish my cycle Ill post pic
    Witch proves u shouldn't be taking any steriod
    GAINZ4DAYZ likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You already posted a pic, your titties look great. The only jerk off is you. Except for me. I jerk off when I look at your tit pics. Keep them coming.

Thank you, I don't think so, I gerk off too to see whether I have enough sperm in my balls, I would love to I want them big I want to be hefemail , any other comments, questions, concerns?

The more we continue this discussion the less I feel I I want to run this cycle, I don't feel happy. I'm experience lethargy from epi can't get my workout thru so tired :-(

I will not give up! But I'm tired of this cycle
    Arnold wasn't natural

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Maybe you aren't taking enough, maybe you should double everything?
    Argai777 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    like I saw in my head hes a 12 yr old boy or at least has the body and maturity of one but hey he knows what hes doing and he will show us all up one this cycle is over...im trembling lol...

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Thank you, I don't think so, I gerk off too to see whether I have enough sperm in my balls, I would love to I want them big I want to be hefemail , any other comments, questions, concerns?

The more we continue this discussion the less I feel I I want to run this cycle, I don't feel happy. I'm experience lethargy from epi can't get my workout thru so tired :-(

I will not give up! But I'm tired of this cycle
    Arnold wasn't natural
    I thought from reading this, your a self proclaimed expert at running gear?...

If your so apt in science and knowledge, then why cant you control estrogen at all. You have tits big enough to stick a dick between and fuck.

So apt at gear?, why cant you workout cuzz you lack energy? If you knew how to run compounds youd be full of energy and a beast lifting 3x a day if time was permitting.

You dont even need to be an expert at aas, if you just followed advice to the T, you would be fine.

You believe a lot of hype from PH pushing websites.

If bostin loyd your guru?

No but I respect Boston in my mind he is natural
    I'm not an expert but I know how to run
    It is very hard to controll Estrogen when taking Trest if I drop it then all compounds don't arimitaise so taking letro would be pointles , but not on pct
    I believe if I remove EPI from cycle my energy will be thru the roof

EPISTANE MAIN SIDE EFFECT IS LATHARGY because of this compound I can't push as hard as my last cycle

Too much geer would not increase muscle only IGF1

TREST SIDE EFFECT IS PUMP muscle group that you work on will get pumped allot faster then without this compound I use trrnsdermal I don't know about injection

My pubic hair is big and my legs are harriy and arms, so how old am I? People lie about their age you cannot register to this website is you're not older then 18
    O crap I'm still young

My pubic hair is big and my legs are harriy and arms, so how old am I? People lie about their age you cannot register to this website is you're not older then 18
    O crap I'm still young
    Why dont you look as if you ran 2 successful cycles in the past?

I thought your magic nolva and clomid keeps your gains?

You should be jacked if your info your 3rd cycle with expert urologist knowledge..m

Haaa??? Nolva and clomid do bring my t level to the normal level if I don't take nolva and clomid I will lose muscle mass test levels are responsible to keep muscle and make it grow old people loose muscle their t levels drop as we age

Well 3rd cycle is cutting with gw and sr9009 during pct
    Gw is catabolic which is what I need

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    Just coming in to offer advise via sticky from C_Bino. Awesome read and very helpful for those worried about gyno.

All you need to know about GYNO.

Also if you plan on ever running anything ever again I would suggest the following:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

The young and Steroids

Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?

Knowledge is power my friend!

Hope this helps!

Haaa??? Nolva and clomid do bring my t level to the normal level if I don't take nolva and clomid I will lose muscle mass test levels are responsible to keep muscle and make it grow old people loose muscle their t levels drop as we age

Gw is catabolic which is what I need
    Gw is catabolic which is what I need[/QUOTE]

Haaa, ha, haha.

Learn to train properly.

Your third cycle is CUT.

so your first two were bulk. lol, you bulked up to what, you should be huge.

So now its a cut, if you cut your going to be 130lbs.

What im saying is this.

You open your mouth, and stupidity spews out. You try to educate us on compounds, yet you are not the slightest bit educated on what you try to school us on.

Your problem is you cant be told jack shtt, your always right, etc.

Plus, some of the dudes you are telling what you think is correct, are huge contest type BB's , WHOM take poops as big as you.

"""use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects. """
    TREST IS HARD ON ESTROGEN. 50mg is nothing 2.5mg every other day is a good idea The more you take tero the better on trest

If I didn't ran arimidex and letero in a high dose I would develop bigger tities

Conclusion I HAVE Small GYNO on right nipp I don't worry so much I take letro 1.5mg + arimidex 75m during and after cycle
    PCT clomid + nolva 15mg 30days I BELIVE IT WILL HELP YOUR OPINION? if it will gro I will stop trestolone and continue with dry compounds epi, 11-oxo, hexadrone does not convert to estrogen

VERY IMPORTENT QUESTION: I HAVR PUFFY NIPPLES THEY DONT GO AWAY WHAT TO DO???????????????? THERE IS NO DRUG TO GET RID OFF PUFFY NIPPLES

DAMN we live in world of technology Google "sr and gw study on rats and human" Google "log on gw and sr" Google "sr and gw blood work"

I USE THAT GOOGLE TOOL TO FING ANSWER!!!!! and I watch rich piana, Kali muscle, dylen gemelli, Isarms, Boston loyd

I AM NOT SMART, SMART PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS AND DO RESURCH ON THER TOPIC.. All I can say again I am not smart I learn from people's experience if it work I take it.. I feel same side effects as other people do on PH

bookertommy is offline New Member
    If you get full gyno theres no going back

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

PeterJonesCA is offline Junior Member
    Argai777 you are text book.. Experience gives you understanding & you have none. Each persons understanding is often specific to themselves.

Me? Low dose test yields results that of a friends high dose. You can't find that in a textbook or online.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    """use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects. """
    TREST IS HARD ON ESTROGEN. 50mg is nothing 2.5mg every other day is a good idea The more you take tero the better on trest

If I didn't ran arimidex and letero in a high dose I would develop bigger tities

Conclusion I HAVE Small GYNO on right nipp I don't worry so much I take letro 1.5mg + arimidex 75m during and after cycle
    PCT clomid + nolva 15mg 30days I BELIVE IT WILL HELP YOUR OPINION? if it will gro I will stop trestolone and continue with dry compounds epi, 11-oxo, hexadrone does not convert to estrogen

VERY IMPORTENT QUESTION: I HAVR PUFFY NIPPLES THEY DONT GO AWAY WHAT TO DO???????????????? THERE IS NO DRUG TO GET RID OFF PUFFY NIPPLES
    Raloxifene at 60 mg for 10 to 15 weeks and get some igf 1 L3 because it will lower igf levels
    If it stays find a guy good with the knifes

Raloxifene same as Nolva I have nolva 15mg for 30 days I can combine this with leterozol 1.5mg and Arimidex 75mg will it help with puffy nipples? I know that clomid will not help with this situation

Obs
    Good Lord I figured this thread would be closed by now. 4 pages of the same verdict kiddo...

Not so fast unill I get all info that I need I hope you don't have roid rage by reading this thread

Raloxifine and nolva are SERMS that fight gyno, I read that SERMS bring up estrogen levels This is SO DAM CONFUSING

I am fat 18% body fat, 2nd body type slow metabolism , fat people always have puffy nipps, even if I drop fat they will not go away, fat chest puship nipp out, when I'm cold it looks normal
    If it doesn't go away after gw and sr cycle + primal labs pyr.... I will take jolter604 advice

Not so fast unill I get all info that I need I hope you don't have roid rage by reading this thread

Raloxifine and nolva are SERMS that fight gyno, I read that SERMS bring up estrogen levels This is SO DAM CONFUSING
    Confusing?

Your a self proclaimed expert

Fwiw, puffy nipples go away i was over 250lbs at 5'6"

I have nothing poofy or puffy about me anymore
    Obs likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The bottome line is you have no clue about running any type of compound. You listen to the biggest retards in the fitness industry, dylan gimelli, and rich piana dont know shit.

You dont know how serms and aromatase inhibitors work. You claim you want to use gw and sr9009 because they're catabolic. Who the fuck woukd want to intentionally try to put themselves in a catabolic state.

I know these words are wasted but you're absolutely retarded.
    Sehdee and wellshii like this.

THIS THREAD IF FINISHED I WILL NOT RELPY ANYMORE

Dylen gemeli Is only sharing information and study HE DOES NOT ENCURAGE TO TAKE THESE DRUGS same as Enhanced Athlete
    In my opinion

You are saying is EVERYBODY WHO TAKES SARMS ARE RETARD
    I will update results on my cycle when I'm done, and put after I will leave this site

I use internet for researc , these are my last words

Dylen gemeli Is only sharing information and study HE DOES NOT ENCURAGE TO TAKE THESE DRUGS same as Enhanced Athlete
    In my opinion

I will update results on my cycle when I'm done, and put after I will leave this site

Dylan is giving cherry picked half facts to stear folks into buying the shit he sells
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    I wish this thread would die I hate the fact that is has my name in the title...
    Obs likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

In my opinion

Your cycle is horrible and when you comeback to tell us the results you will lie. Your results will be nothing, 3 months after your pct you will lose all you gained which wont be much.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I wish this thread would die I hate the fact that is has my name in the title...
    He is your son!!!! Lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information