ebony_raven is offline Female Member

Red face 2nd Anavar Cycle

I started a 2nd Anavar cycle December 1. I will stay on it for 8 weeks. I am 5'3", 129 lbs. The last cycle of Anavar, I gained 4 pounds and have some questions as to the quality of the product due to major acne breakout, some water retention and horrible joint pain making me stop my cycle a week early. This time it is top quality from a reputable source (as far as I can tell, Pharmacomstore). I haven't, nor will I test it as of right now however. The game plan is to take 10 mg for a week, then 20 mg for 6 weeks, then back down to 10 mg for the last week.

I work out 6 days a week and it is as follows:

Back/Abs - Tues
    Glutes/Chest - Weds
    Legs - Thurs
    Shoulders - Friday
    Glutes/Arms - Saturday
    Sunday - Various exercises

I do cardio for 20 min, 2 days a week. Stair climber, MIIT.

My diet is currently 2900 calories. I weigh myself at the same exact time daily under the same circumstances. I've determined my TDEE by trial and error over many weeks. Currently it seems like I'm finally gaining a little (I'm trying to gain no more than an average of a half a pound a week) so this will be where I stay for now. I understand that I will gain quicker on Anavar so I'm just going to stay at 2900 calories. I keep track of my macros, 40% (290g) carbs, 35% (254g) protein, and 25% (81g) fat. Fat caliper says I'm 17.6% body fat. I seem to go back and forth between that and the 19.6% depending on the time of the month.

Current medications: Ortho-Novum 777, Bactrim (antibiotic). I will be on the antibiotic for a few months due to a medical problem. I'm kind of happy about this because it might tame the acne I'm expecting.

Current Supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, BCAA's, Beta-Alanine.

Measurements are as follows:
    Shoulders 22 in
    Chest 32.88 in
    L Bicep 11.75 in
    R Bicep 11.88 in
    L Forearm 9.5 in
    R Forearm 9.75 in
    Hips 36.25 in
    Waist 27.88
    L Quad 21.5 in
    R Quad 21 in
    L Calf 14.63 in
    R Calf 14.63 in

Will update this daily/weekly/often!! Anything you want to know, ask away! Glad to be here! Also, when I update I'll just edit this post if it's ok just to keep it all together.
    (I had originally posted this in the female forum but realized it should be here

Day 3: This morning I woke up to a noticeable hardness in my stomach and fullness in my shoulders. Husband didn't notice but I could definitely tell. VERY impressed! The var I had taken before took weeks to see anything and I was on 20 mg daily. Workout this morning was a considerable difference in energy. Awesome.

Night 3 and Night 4: Crazy vivid dreams. Wild, noticeably different than the norm. One sexual, one not.

Day 12: Still having very vivid dreams nearly every night. Husband has commented on how hard my stomach feels. He also noticed my butt is much more firm and round. He made the comment last night and doesn't know I'm doing specific glute exercises and has never commented on my butt before. So it's obviously a very noticeable difference I have gained no weight. Wondering if I should up calories? I've made the decision to not start my next pack of birth control after doing some research and seeing that it could possibly hinder my gains.

Day 14: I've been starving! I upped my calories to 3100 yesterday due to maintenance of weight. Believe it or not, I could eat more!!

Day 20: I'm up to 133 lbs.

Day 38: Got up to 136 lbs but when I weighed myself today I was only 132. Must have lost 4 lbs of water? Not really sure, but very upsetting. Noticed the last few days the lady parts are a little swollen. It's not too bothersome for me, I will continue.

Day 54: I've got a lot of acne (little bumps) on my upper back and chest. Not too noticeable unless you look close. Took some measurements and have gained in all areas but my legs. Ugh. Will post the measurements at the very end of my cycle. I dropped down to 10 mg daily to prolong my cycle.

Day 55: I looked at my back after noticing more pimples on my chest and lord it looks terrible... lol. I mean, holy crap I've broken out ridiculous all of a sudden. They aren't on my face, otherwise I would consider stopping. I've noticed my resting heart rate has gone down considerably since dropping to 10 mg. It's still not my "norm", but better.

Day 62: I've noticed very very tiny black hairs above my upper lip. Hair on my chin is still blonde, but has gotten longer. I've had to shave. Only a few more days left, I'm sticking it out. Pimples have cleared up some since dropping to 10 mg. When I was at 20 mg daily, my heart rate was 10 bpm higher than usual, now my resting heart rate is back to normal. I still look very womanly. I'm sure this hair, acne, and lady parts enlargement will disappear, not concerned. Weight is 137.

Day 74: Acne on my chest has gotten pretty bad in some areas. I've had to use concealer.

Here are my final measurements:

Shoulders 22.25 in (+ .25 inches)
    Chest 34.50 in (+ 1.62 inches)
    L Bicep 12.50 in (+ .75 inches)
    R Bicep 12.50 in (+ .62 inches)
    L Forearm 10.12 in (+ .62 inches)
    R Forearm 10.00 in (+ .25 inches)
    Hips 37.75 in (+ 1.50 inches)
    Waist 29.25 in (+ 1.37 inches)
    L Quad 22.75 in (+ 1.25 inches)
    R Quad 22.25 in (+1.25 inches)
    L Calf 15.00 in (+ .37 inches)
    R Calf 15.00 in (+ .37 inches)

My body fat has stayed the same at about 19%. I've had multiple people comment recently on how much bigger and broader (their words not mine) I've gotten and it's winter so these gains are noticed in my long sleeved shirts.

I will be doing a cycle of NPP next, in about 8 weeks and will also be keeping a log. Be on the lookout
    Last edited by ebony_raven; 02-13-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Finally I see a gal eating properly on cycle

About the antibiotic, be careful not to overload your liver, are you planning bloodwork?

About the bc pill, you would probably have better gains without it, but it could make you feel not so good having low estrogen, you need to test it yourself.

ebony_raven is offline Female Member
    I take 2000 mg NAC daily, I forgot to mention that, I'm sure that will help with liver toxins..? No, I actually didn't plan on getting any blood work done. I ran the last cycle on the pill and I didn't have any problems, maybe the next cycle I'll not take them. I plan on cycling on and off Var for many years. As long as I can!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    NAC is great and you do good to take it, but its not a 'get out of jail card' for your liver.

A basic CBC and liver panel would be a wise choice to do mid cycle.

Drink lots of water, as you should already be drinking if you are on bactrim.

Thread Information