Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: My Dinitro DNP log

Remington is offline Alligator

My Dinitro DNP log

So this is my second run with DNP . Did the first one about 40 days ago and lasted only about 12 days. It was ridiculously under-dosed but I got up to about 400mg per day. Waste of time and money. Stats: 46 yrs old...male...6 feet 4 inches tall...starting weight about 246 lbs...currently running Tren Ace 500/week..Test Cyp 200/week..bodyfat about 12-14%..semi visible abs...very VERY vascular.. lifting for 20 years. Not a body builder by any means---I just enjoy lifting and the being in the gym. Getting noticed outside the gym is nice too :-} If you looked at me-you'd say for sure I lift--but in NO WAY do I look even like an amatuer bodybuilder. Again...I'm using Dinitro 250 DNP.
    ANCILLARIES: Highest quality I could find/afford. Costco multi-double the dose Costco Vit c-3000mg daily Solgar NAC-1200 mg daily Solgar Alpha Liopoic Acid-1200 mg daily Country Life Super Antioxidant-doubled the dose Misc--Zinc--Fish oil--Vit E--Vit D.
    I'm starting this a week into it because I didn't wanna bore you guys while waiting for this saturation period to be over. Here goes.. Day 1: 250 DNP-11 am--nothing to report Day 2: 250 DNP-11am-- nothing to report except slight tightness in chest that lasted for 2 hrs. Day 3: 250 DNP-11 am--slight night sweats. Day 4: 250 DNP-11am-- 250 DNP 11pm -super tired lethargy BIG TIME. Day 5: 250 DNP 11am--250 DNP 11pm- Beyond tired--the weights just did not move in the gym. Day 6: 250 DNP 11am--and that's where I'm at now.
    ..day 6...six days in... Other than being constantly tired-there isn't too much to say. I'm NOT sweating anymore than when I wasn't on DNP. I did however drop about 3 pounds. I don't know if its the less than 50 grams of carbs I'm eating daily or the DNP. I sleep better on this stuff than I do without it. Also--I haven't been drinking adequate water--less that a half gallon a day. Today I started fixing that --I'm going to assume I'm getting dehydrated and drink ALOT more.
    Point worth mentioning...I've done ZERO cardio. Tonight will be my first day on the treadmill. I wanna break a good sweat. The last 48 hrs had me feeling like all I wanted to do was sleep. Coffee---energy drinks--nothing worked. I cant get Ephedrine where I live so thats not a possibility. I know DNP in a way is dose dependant--I'd liek to stay at 500--but I'm open to 750--just to see if I sweat. Just thinking out loud... Right now as I type this, I feel pretty good and energized, so I'm hoping tonight at the gym I can get it done. Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Yeah so 750 is OUT of the question. See absolutely no point when this 500 is working just fine.

Day 6-250 DNP 11:OO am 250 DNP 11:00 pm.. Day 7-250 DNP 10:00 am--

So like I said, I was gonna hop on that treadmill. I managed to squeak out 15 min walk/run. No more out of breath than usual. HOWEVER the sweat was insane. More than ever. Freaking loved it... Hopped on the scale--240 lbs --down 6 lbs.
    I decided I NEEDED more carbs so I inhaled a medium size sweet potato. Felt pretty good afterwards. Other than that, I'm only getting about 30 grams from a my PowerAid drinkI mix with my post work out shake. Give or take...Maybe a few more grams during the day. But it IS a low/lower carb diet. Maybe not pure keto--but good enough for me.

Been drinking a lot more water too. Feeling pretty good...So far so good.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are your carbs so low? I am going to post something I've read online:

When fatty acids are broken down they need to be fed into an energy cycle for a complete break down so that more can be broken down later. The beginning of this cycle is called the citric acid cycle. Fats enter the citric acid cycle as a 2-carbon molecule called acetate and to start off this cycle it needs to bind to another 2-carbon molecule called oxaloacetate. Without enough oxaloacetate this cycle cannot proceed. With little oxaloacetate this cycle is slowed down, thus fat burning is slowed down. Where does oxaloacetate come from? Several sources, but the main one is from pyruvate, the end product of the first step of glucose (carbohydrate) metabolism. Without enough glucose in the blood, fat burning becomes very inefficient.

This is not to say the more carbs we eat the more pyruvate we can generate, therefore the more fat is burned. We only need adequate levels of pyruvate to supply the citric acid cycle of the necessary starting material for fat to enter, and then it will eventually proceed to be completely oxidized in the electron transport chain.
    InternalFire and BG like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking DNP while doing zero cardio, utterly laziest thing I ever heard.

500mg DNP?!?! Hope you have a good life insurance and instructed your wife to get rid of all bottles once you die.

Cya, go in peace.

Rain into a slight but seriously ANNOYING problem: Itching like CRAZY. Histamines...brutal...and I mean BRUTAL. Came on from one day to the next. I was doing 500 for about a week...woke up one day and was scratching from almost head to toe. Here's what I did--and it worked. Dropped the DNP to 250 and took ONE Benadryl 25 mg...woke up..took TWO 10 mg Claratin on an empty stomach..12 hrs later I took TWO Benadryl 25 mg...12 hrs later another TWO 10mg Claratin 10mg..and ONE 250 DNP.

The itching is 95% GONE.

My question is--if I keep the histamines up,can I return to the 500mg DNP dose? Other than the itching--and slight tiredness, it was working well

Knee deep into this DNP and freaking loving it. I just wanted to point out MY observation about carbs and DNP. I wish I had figured this out and implemented it sooner.

You'll notice when doing your research that many people say ultra low carbs are the way to go. I'd say its about 80% broscience says ultra low and 20% say medium. It's BROSCIENCE so who knows. I kept my as low as I could...low to ultra low. A few days ago I switched it up and went to medium/mid range carb intake. Still not a ton of carbs, but when your upping carbs from low to ANYTHING---it's kinda huge.

Boy oh boy!!!! What a huge DIFFERENCE. The weight is dropping faster...like daily faster. I've made no other changes. Luckily for me, I don't hold water--so I'm going by the scale. Give it a try.
    Side note---still at 500mg daily...have about another 4 days left.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Knee deep into this DNP and freaking loving it. I just wanted to point out MY observation about carbs and DNP. I wish I had figured this out and implemented it sooner.

You'll notice when doing your research that many people say ultra low carbs are the way to go. I'd say its about 80% broscience says ultra low and 20% say medium. It's BROSCIENCE so who knows. I kept my as low as I could...low to ultra low. A few days ago I switched it up and went to medium/mid range carb intake. Still not a ton of carbs, but when your upping carbs from low to ANYTHING---it's kinda huge.

Boy oh boy!!!! What a huge DIFFERENCE. The weight is dropping faster...like daily faster. I've made no other changes. Luckily for me, I don't hold water--so I'm going by the scale. Give it a try.
    Side note---still at 500mg daily...have about another 4 days left.
    If you had read my post on the 7th you would have known this much sooner

Thread Information