IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Successful cutting cycle

Great results, FINALLY, with a cuttin cycle and diet plan. Since I've never had such success in a cut, I wanted to share my methodology so far...on a couple weeks in and losing fast.

Clen 40/day
    T3 75/day
    Tren A 75 EOD
    Test C 100 EOD
    Anastrozole .25 EOD
    Caber .5 twice weekly

I'm running my calories at a net (total minus earned calories) of 1700 day. 230 protein, 60 fat, fluctuating carbs based on duration of endurance sports that day. I train A LOT for endurance sports, so I have to account for earned extra carb intake via MyFitnessPal.

I started at 218 and am down to 205 and losing. I take daily weight, body fat, and muscle measurements. It's all looking great.

I'll keep you all updated. Feedback and advice on this welcome.

I may increase caber as nipples are still sensitive.

I'm also considering following the Clen/t3 sticky posted in this thread as the doses increase and Clen does an off 1 on 1 week cycle which all makes more sense.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Great! Pics or it didnt happen!

BTW your cabergoline dosage is excessive, 0.25mg twice a week is more than enough.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Thanks MR BB. Pics coming.

Decided to do the continuous Clen plan. Increasing to 60 daily for 2 weeks, the 80 for 2 weeks, then, if not at my target, 100 for the last 2 weeks before ending.

T3 will increase to 100 daily next week for 2 weeks before dropping down to 25 for 7 days for the taper off dose.

Tren and test will end a week after these end.

So, only another 4-5 weeks left of this successful cut. I anticipate you'll have some killer pics of before and after at the conclusion.

I'll work in some current progress pics in the meantime Mr BB

WrongRoute is offline New Member
    Whats your eating schedule? Do you time macro intake or just try and hit your total macs each day?

Thread Information