Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My tbol cycle log.

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

My tbol cycle log.

Height 5'10
    weight 170
    max bench 215
    max squat 325

i am taking 40mg tbol Ed for about 7 weeks. Right now its day 4 and i have way too much energy and i can't go 30 minutes without eating. Starting to get burning head aches so i will up my water intake. lower abdomen feels and looks bloated and I'm not too sure why. I will upload before pics soon and after pics after I'm done with my cycle and also after pct.
    Last edited by Johnhenson; 03-11-2017 at 04:22 AM.

Day 12 (i think)

weight: 177
    max bench 225
    max squat: haven't squatted due to injury.
    i am not getting any sides anymore no headaches no bloating but i also don't have the same appetite as i did earlier on.
    i definitely still have enough energy to get multiple workouts in a day and i do and after all of them i can probably still keep going.
    I was told i would be lethargic and i would have symptoms of low test but i feel nothing yet i actually feel amazing and better than i felt before starting my cycle, but it is very early and i hope i didn't jinx myself.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a TERRIBLE cycle. I'm guessing you're prob. 18 years old too? 170lbs and 5'10" you clearly haven't built up any base and prob. look like a string bean.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you female? Just wondering about the cycle.

Pistol you were way off the profile clearly says 20 lol.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    This is a TERRIBLE cycle. I'm guessing you're prob. 18 years old too? 170lbs and 5'10" you clearly haven't built up any base and prob. look like a string bean.
    thanks bud.

nope sorry. those stats sure seem like it though lol

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    i will follow this.

will be interessting to see if u get any low test symptoms.

i hope you will do bloodwork at your last week. With Heartbeat, BP, lipids, liver, kidneys, hct

I really do not agree with Pete. Why is this terrible??...we all have different goals and not all wanna look like kai greene. Tbol is cool with a very easy recovery.
    But i think i would run it with a trtrdose though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    i will follow this.

will be interessting to see if u get any low test symptoms.

i hope you will do bloodwork at your last week. With Heartbeat, BP, lipids, liver, kidneys, hct

I really do not agree with Pete. Why is this terrible??...we all have different goals and not all wanna look like kai greene. Tbol is cool with a very easy recovery.
    But i think i would run it with a trtrdose though.
    TBol is great but an oral only cycle is never a good option. I agree that people have different goals and most don't want to look like a monster. Believe me I get that. At 20 years old and only 170lbs at 5'10" he clearly hasn't put in the work and is looking for a quick fix. Shutting down your natural test when your levels are around their max is plain stupid. risking issues to your HPTA system for the rest of your life is plain stupid.

TBol is great but an oral only cycle is never a good option. I agree that people have different goals and most don't want to look like a monster. Believe me I get that. At 20 years old and only 170lbs at 5'10" he clearly hasn't put in the work and is looking for a quick fix. Shutting down your natural test when your levels are around their max is plain stupid. risking issues to your HPTA system for the rest of your life is plain stupid.
    yes that i agree on...he should wait..

but its not the tbol which makes this cycle terrible...its his stats...that was my 2 cents

but its not the tbol which makes this cycle terrible...its his stats...that was my 2 cents
    I think it's a combination of his stats and his lack of an injectable. I love T-Bol and think it's a great compound but to do that alone and shut your natural test down at 20 years old. Terrible idea.

u know that back in the 80s athletes from DDR used tbol for years straigth and they won Olympic Gold medals. Never heard they did test along with it

u know that back in the 80s athletes from DDR used tbol for years straigth and they won Olympic Gold medals. Never heard they did test along with it
    Yes, but we know a lot more now than we did back then. Plus, they were women.

Yes, but we know a lot more now than we did back then. Plus, they were women.
    yeah.??..thought the men also were given tbol

yeah.??..thought the men also were given tbol
    I'm not sure. I know it was the women's swim team but I wouldn't doubt the men were using it as well. It's a great compound.

I've been working out for over 6 years i just can't really make gains due to whatever the reason is. Im in really good shape its just the strength that isn't there.

i 100% agree with the second part of your comment its dumb but i thought i could make very good gains and i have so far I've never seen such quick results. I thought taking test e was too risky but now that i think ab it i prob should have ran that instead but stacking tbol and test e at my age just seemed very very risky so i stuck with one of the most mild AAS. for the 1st part of your comment i have been working out for over 6 years now I'm in very good shape its just the strength that isn't really there I'm 170 pounds about 9-12 body fat so i think its enough muscle to be considered a "base".

I've been working out for over 6 years i just can't really make gains due to whatever the reason is. Im in really good shape its just the strength that isn't there.
    Your diet and training is the issue im sure of it. You have a high test level at 20 and in all likely hood here's what's going to happen....you will gain a few lbs maybe even 10 of which less than half will be muscle then you will experience the pct crash and likely lose all of what you gained and possibly more depending if your hpta system gets messed up or not. This really is a pointless cycle to risk your hpta.

I guarantee if you changed your diet and training the results would be far greater than this mild tbol cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Your diet and training is the issue im sure of it. You have a high test level at 20 and in all likely hood here's what's going to happen....you will gain a few lbs maybe even 10 of which less than half will be muscle then you will experience the pct crash and likely lose all of what you gained and possibly more depending if your hpta system gets messed up or not. This really is a pointless cycle to risk your hpta.
    im in my 2nd week of a 7 week cycle and I've gained 7 pounds already if it keeps going up like this then i think ill gain maybe 20 pounds and keep around 8 lbs of muscle which I'm definitely happy with. Yea it is pointless when i think about it too,why is everybody so sure I'm gonna crash while I'm pcting? i want to run test e during this cycle do u think theres any way i can safe/effectively do this?
    Last edited by Johnhenson; 03-12-2017 at 01:25 AM.

I guarantee if you changed your diet and training the results would be far greater than this mild tbol cycle.
    i don't know the macros i usually eat off cycle but its always a very big meal at least 3 times a day usually with snacks in between meals. i don't think thats too bad, plus its all clean high protein/carb foods.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    im in my 2nd week of a 7 week cycle and I've gained 7 pounds already if it keeps going up like this then i think ill gain maybe 20 pounds and keep around 8 lbs of muscle which I'm definitely happy with. Yea it is pointless when i think about it too,why is everybody so sure I'm gonna crash while I'm pcting? i want to run test e during this cycle do u think theres any way i can safe/effectively do this?
    sure running test along with the t-bol would be optimum but there really isn't anything wrong with you doing it solo...it was once considered 1 of 2 orals that you could run solo on this board for many years because it was so mild...I don't see you having any more difficulty recovering from it solo than with test but in PCT there are no guarantees but I'm sure you are aware of that...

Blog Entries
    I was just re -reading this thread I did not realize you where only 20yrs old I didn't mean to disregard what pistol pete and others where saying I would just hold off OP...

7lbs in 2 weeks sounds like you might have dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I was just re -reading this thread I did not realize you where only 20yrs old I didn't mean to disregard what pistol pete and others where saying I would just hold off OP...
    yes i know I'm too young but I'm doing this because I'm coming off a back injury and I'm playing college football and looking to be in the NFL in the next couple of years. so i made the decision that I need to catch up from this injury i need to go over the top and run a cycle and I'm willing to risk my health for it as much as you may not agree with that. i need to know if i can get my hands on test e and an AI soon should i run test e from weeks 4-10? i think a 12 week cycle might be too much on my hpta and i would definitely like to stay away from that type of problem

Are you planing to be a kicker?
    Dj Screw likes this.

Are you planing to be a kicker?
    no i am a slot receiver. what do you think ab running test e asap? with the tbol

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You gained 7 pounds after being on 40mg/d of tbol.

You either increased your net calories, have dbol /drol, or both.

The increased weight gain you've experienced is not from tbol.

Tbol is not a mass gainer it's a performance enhancer.

A common dosage for the East Germans was 60mg/d for an entire season or career.

The whole reason dbol was developed was to increase performance without adding too much new tissue so that users would not be suspected of doping.

I'll usually gain 7-10 pounds after being on 50mg/d of drol for two weeks, and drol is a strong mass builder.

No offense but playing in the NFL is a pipe dream, it's no going to happen.

Focus on obtaining a degree and become a productive member of society.

Imo you should stop now before you screw yourself up and need to be on TRT injecting test twice a week for the next 50 years of your life.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

The whole reason dbol was developed was to increase performance without adding too much new tissue so that users would not be suspected of doping.

I'll usually gain 7-10 pounds after being on 50mg/d of drol for two weeks, and drol is a strong mass builder.

Imo you should stop now before you screw yourself up and need to be on TRT injecting test twice a week for the next 50 years of your life.
    Agree with all the above , he's too young and can screw himself up, although i don't agree with 1 thing..

You're not one to tell some1 he shouldn't pursue his dream or whatever and get a degree, like you can't be successful in life without one?

No disrespect meant , your knowledge on AAS is really great, you can give awesome advice...

And this is coming from some1 who's about to get his degree in molecular biology this semester.

To the OP , dude if u wanna try for the NFL , do your best , just watch to not screw yourself up, wait with the AAS till your HPTA develops , check your diet , and focus on training to the max , then you got a chance

GL

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    You're not one to tell some1 he shouldn't pursue his dream or whatever and get a degree, like you can't be successful in life without one?
    Assuming OP is lucky enough to be one of the 6.5% that plays NCAA football.

Then he becomes one of the 1.5% of NCAA players that make it to the NFL he'll be lucky to play professionally for 3 years.

At minimum salary (250k after taxes) he wont make enough to live on for the rest of his life.

A college degree is the best way to provide for you and your family.
    Myers likes this.

Myers is offline Associate Member

Then he becomes one of the 1.5% of NCAA players that make it to the NFL he'll be lucky to play professionally for 3 years.

At minimum salary (250k after taxes) he wont make enough to live on for the rest of his life.

Agree on that point , college degree is the best way, IF you can find what you like to do , and a degree you want

I'd never pursue any other degree than the one i'm about the get , i just love science , if i had to do anything else i'd never be happy

I 1000% increased my calories i was eating a lot the first week i completely doubled if not tripled my calorie intake, it died down a bit but I'm definitely getting a lot more calories than i was when i wasn't on AAS. I labmaxed it and it said its tbol. Before this cycle i was injured so i wasn't working out too much. i do think its tbol mixed with a lot more calorie intake along with getting back into training leading to very quick weight gain. i respect your advice and yes the NFL is a pipe dream for most people 5'10 my weight but you have no idea how i play football so its amazing how you can say that. its alright though I've heard it before no hard feelings i actually like when people tell me that. This may sound dumb but whats so bad about trt injections for the rest of your life? doesn't seem like a huge hassle to me but of course i would like to stay away from that, but most people act like its the end of the world. is there something else that I'm not understanding about it?

I've read this all before and seen it all but which of those percentages have the same drive to really make it and really put in the work to make it? i personally don't think ill be drafted but i 100% know for a fact i will be in the NFL

UPDATE.
    day 14? 15? lol sorry too lazy to check
    weight- 181 (gaining weight very quick)
    max bench 235
    im not gonna put in max squat anymore because i won't be maxing anytime soon.

my strength is through the roof I've never gotten so strong so quick. People are saying i would get better results with my natural test at my age and i highly doubt it because I've trained like this before and never went up 20 pounds in bench in 2 weeks. Great results so far and i also feel great on it. Really hoping i don't get any low T symptoms because it'll scare tf outa me lol

I'm sorry but 2-3 times the calories? You need to get off steroids asap.

It's dbol , it could be 99% dbol 1% tbol and it will still identify as tbol on labmax.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post

I've read this all before and seen it all but which of those percentages have the same drive to really make it and really put in the work to make it? i personally don't think ill be drafted but i 100% know for a fact i will be in the NFL
    With low numbers line 6% play ncaa, then 1m5% of that6% make NFL. Is say ALL OF THEM HAVE TGE DRIVE.

Sorry I don't this k you do,because if you truly had the "drive" you would not be turning to steroids soo early Nd easily

I'm sorry but 2-3 times the calories? You need to get off steroids asap.
    why??? its only because i have the appetite for it now. i could never eat this much not on steroids

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    With low numbers line 6% play ncaa, then 1m5% of that6% make NFL. Is say ALL OF THEM HAVE TGE DRIVE.

Sorry I don't this k you do,because if you truly had the "drive" you would not be turning to steroids soo early Nd easily
    The ncaa is also division 2 and 3. people do that for fun lol. its a very slim chance if you aren't that good at football i know what kind of player i am and i know that i can and will be good enough to play in the NFL after i use steroids to get over my back injury and get me back to where i was. i don't have anything against you but you're sounding ignorant right now, just because i wanna use steroids doesn't mean i don't have drive. theres no direct correlation. i have the same drive but i did not get the same results as everybody else due to whatever reason. I've been working out for 6 almost 7 years and could only bench 215 lmao. its ok that you think this and i don't blame you for it but people like you are the reason why people give up their dreams, because they say u can't do it for whatever reason u wanna think of but i know i have the drive and i know i can do it despite every odd thats against me but I'm also still realistic about it. if i wasn't that good i wouldn't say this.

It's in your head you chose not to eat before. Furthermore doubling your food intake would yield weight gain without steroids .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information