Jack22 is offline New Member

Test Prop 150 EOD (First Cycle)

Started my first cycle yesterday evening. I injected 150mg of test prop into my right glute. I've never been a huge fan of needles so I got a relatively small one- 25 gage and the oil went in just fine. Planning on doing 9 weeks of test prop 150 eod.

I aspirated and no blood came back into the barrel, however it did bleed a few drops when I pulled the needle out. But, I've been checking for unusual bumps or redness and so far there is none.

The Pip hit me about 8 hours later and I've been pretty damn sore all day. Also, I have felt like I've had a weak version of the flu, however a few Ibuprophins cleared that up.

Stats: 5'11 -175lbs sub 10% bodyfat. I was 185 with abs but I cut down to 175 in the past month to prepare for the test prop.
    Been lifting for about 6 or 7 years; however I just started doing compound lifts in the past 2 or 3 years. Always had a great diet; I eat about 200-250 grams of protein a day.

Goals: I'm athlete so my goals are to gain as much mass as possible while still keeping up my endurance and speed.

My bloods were just fine.

I have adex, letro, nolva and clomid. I'm planning on taking adex at .5mg every few days starting tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop 150 EOD (First Cycle)-photo-2-3-17-1.48-pm.jpg  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Brave man, prop as a first cycle. Run it for 8 weeks as a first go.

How old are you?

Run your Adex at 0.25mg EOD

What is your Pct plan?

No Hcg ?

From that pic you aren't sub 10%, no sign of any abs, maybe it's bad lighting/posing.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 02-17-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Alright, so far I have pinned 150mg in each glute and today I pinned 75mg in each of the outer quad muscles. I split the dose and gave half to each leg b/c the pip was pretty rough with 150 on me wee virgin muscles.

I noticed that my nuts became spongy after the second day and my libido has been all over the place. Lots of morning wood to say the least.

My endurance in the gym and recovery has increased dramatically. I've also noticed that when doing sprint work my quads swell up considerably, I guess this would be called the 'pump'. I think strength gains are just around the corner.

Dropped the adex down to .25 mg eod. thanks for the advice.

Good luck fellow lifters!

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    You missed or ignored his question about no Hcg , which is pretty important if you dont want your nuts to turn into little peanuts.

First day of week 2. Getting used to pinning, still is a lot of pip. But my quads are way less sore than my glutes after pinning. Up 10 lbs so far. Weighed in at 185 (was 182 2 months ago but cut down to 173 for the cycle) My lifts are up and my speed is up and suprisingyl my endurance has increased as well👍 Coach is pleased!

Stay liftin my friends.

Also yeah no hcg this run. Might use it if I do a test e cycle this summer though

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why no Hcg ? Why not give yourself every chance of recovery every time?

And no PCT plan?

THE FREE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why no Hcg ? Why not give yourself every chance of recovery every time?

And no PCT plan?
    What is the best protocol for Hcg..is it during the cycle ?or after the last inject and what about doses..thanks bulkers

Thread Information