Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lean bulk cycle- test/dbol detailed log (post cut)

  1. #1
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    edit
    Last edited by stillernation; 04-30-2017 at 04:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,067
    Well done on your results so far.

    You aren't 10% though, maybe 15% in that photo but the lighting isn't helpful to give a good estimate.

    And I wouldn't start a cycle without everything to hand, you should've consider not doing so too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Well done on your results so far.

    You aren't 10% though, maybe 15% in that photo but the lighting isn't helpful to give a good estimate.

    And I wouldn't start a cycle without everything to hand, you should've consider not doing so too.
    Thank ya thank ya. Welp i can assure you that photo is not 15% because I had a dexa done ab a month prior, showing 14.37%bf, and I am much leaner now than when I had testing done. Bodyfat % cannot be eyeballex is very deceiving, that picture is a good example. I can see maybe 12% with human error on calipers, but a seven point doesnt stray to far, and the dexa certainly dont lie.
    I agree, i prefer to have everything on hand as well, but I can get an ai and hcg by tomorrow if I absolutely needed it. Im not worried about that

  4. #4
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,067
    Ok, well, 7 point calliper tests can be miles out and dexa scans aren't exact but as I say, well done on your results so far.

    And good luck on this cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  5. #5
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Ok, well, 7 point calliper tests can be miles out and dexa scans aren't exact but as I say, well done on your results so far.

    And good luck on this cycle.
    Yeah i suppose so. Welp regardless, post cycle Ill def be trying to trim down to under 10. Hopefully its a nice lean bulk. Thanks again

  6. #6
    Sicko's Avatar
    Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,571
    Great job on the cut Stiller!!!
    Def not 10% but don't let the legality of BF% not being what you think be a deterrent in your motivation.
    I know how much work it takes to accomplish a cut like that. Again great Job!!
    looking forward to seeing the results. Good luck with your cycle.

  7. #7
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Great job on the cut Stiller!!!
    Def not 10% but don't let the legality of BF% not being what you think be a deterrent in your motivation.
    I know how much work it takes to accomplish a cut like that. Again great Job!!
    looking forward to seeing the results. Good luck with your cycle.
    Thank you, feels good to be able to eat carbs again haha

  8. #8
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    431
    How tall are you? That can mess up the visual perception of BF. For instance I'm 6'4 and look leaner than I actually am, so I'd imagine the opposite is true for people on the shorter end.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter View Post
    How tall are you? That can mess up the visual perception of BF. For instance I'm 6'4 and look leaner than I actually am, so I'd imagine the opposite is true for people on the shorter end.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    6 foot but lets all get off the bf% topic haha. Its just for me to see any deviation, the exact % doesnt matter to me rn. Ill worry about that once i cut again

  10. #10
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    edit
    Last edited by stillernation; 04-30-2017 at 04:12 PM.

  11. #11
    Myers's Avatar
    Myers is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Eye of Terror
    Posts
    386
    Just reduce the cals by 300-400 mate , u still need to eat to grow , + u took dbol = means loads of water weight

    I wouldn't go into a deficit...u are bulking lol, determine ur goals , you're either bulking or cutting ..

  12. #12
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    Just reduce the cals by 300-400 mate , u still need to eat to grow , + u took dbol = means loads of water weight

    I wouldn't go into a deficit...u are bulking lol, determine ur goals , you're either bulking or cutting ..
    Yeah youre right, I aint gonna cut, just sad the leaness is gone haha. I cut calories to ab 3k, keeping the carbs mostly in the morning early afternoon. Hopefully most of the weight is water bloat nd not fat, should start to drop a little with the adex and no dbol. Im not going to try this now, but i was looking up info on going back and forth between mini cut/bulks. Like 6 week bulk, 4 week cuts. I would assume this would help take advantage of your bodys state coming off a cut to a bulk and vise versa. Rather than bulking for 16 weeks and adding a decent bit of fat, it may be more controllable. I unfortunately gain fat real easy, so Id have to play around with it all. If anyone has experience doing something like that, lemme kno. Curious to hear thoughts.

  13. #13
    yesidont's Avatar
    yesidont is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    190
    god work, but if i may put my 2 cents, IMO you should add 0,25-0,5mg of armidex ED it will help you to reduce water retention and fat gain, after 3-5 days you will see the difference in your shape

  14. #14
    stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by yesidont View Post
    god work, but if i may put my 2 cents, IMO you should add 0,25-0,5mg of armidex ED it will help you to reduce water retention and fat gain, after 3-5 days you will see the difference in your shape
    Yup, I actually did, mentioned in my week 3 update post. I started with .5 eod, switched to .25 ed now though. Down to 193 now, much less water retention and look a little better.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •