john13 is offline Junior Member

Lean mass cycle. Opinions please

Going to run a cycle with the goal of gaining lean mass while keeping the bf low. Im currently 170lbs and 10% bf. Cycle will consist about 10 weeks of sustanon and Boldenone / Equipoise , both at 500 mg ew, pinning monday and thursday. At week 7 I will add oral winstrol untill week 12, thinking of 30/30/30/40/40/40. Using Arimidex eery 2/3 days 0,5mg. PCT will be 4 weeks of nolvadex and clomid. During week 11 and 12 will pin 1000IU/500IU of HCG then at week 13 will start PCT. Will also add some supplements to the pct like tribulus, zma etc.. I know some people say that tribulus is bulsh*t but idk, it works good for me
    Would like to hear some opinions about my cycle and some advices, thanks

WrongRoute is offline New Member
    Whats your diet like?

WrongRoute is offline New Member
    Also, Id run HcG earlier. Dont wait that late.

Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Have you cycled before?

How tall are you?

Why EQ?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I am 185 cm
    I choose EQ because I wanted to gain some mass and didnt want water retention... And because of his aesthetic look that it gives etc... It was the most that convinced me after primobolan

there is a problem with hcg , some people told me to run it btw cycle, others told me to run it before pct, weeks 11/12 then start pct at 13. I am realaly confused about HCG usage as every people say different things... How would it be the perfect way to run it? and dosage?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    there is a problem with hcg, some people told me to run it btw cycle, others told me to run it before pct, weeks 11/12 then start pct at 13. I am realaly confused about HCG usage as every people say different things... How would it be the perfect way to run it? and dosage?
    The norm on here is to use during cycle up until PCT @ 500iu per week divided in to 2 x 250iu on Monday and Thursday

Thread Information