I am entering week 3 of pct, Was running 450 mg tren a and 300mg test e at the end... unfortunately I got sent on a road trip to Cali ( Live in Va)... and only brought anastrazole... with me due to the short nature of the trip... ( Your leaving tomorrow) ... so my plans were somewhat interrupted.... I started the cycle at 203, I got up to 230 at 5'9 around week 4, I started with 40mg/day of dbol , probably mid teens BFP because of the water at beginning of cycle stabilized between 215 and 220, I do not compete so I don't care... just trying to stay healthy.... started HCG about a week before my last tren ... start Clomid Monday 3 weeks from last tren 4 weeks from last test E. Run that for 3 weeks and then run Nolva for 3 weeks... I am at 207 now but I have retained most of my size... diet stayed the same... I plan to have blood work in about 2 to 3 weeks... I still do a maintenance dose of test cyp 200mg/week.. I am on HRT and that is my prescription... Usually keeps me right at 12ng/dl... although my gut is smooth now I am visibly bigger and leaner than I was at start especially my legs... Disappointed with the weight loss but I feel good... I will update this as I go...