T3 50mcg
    Caffeine 200mg
    Animal pax vitamins 2 packs
    Bcaa with electrolytes
    Nighttime kalms (natural sleep aid)
    Magnesium
    Vitamin C and E

Diet: low calories roughly 1800/zero-low carbs/mod fats/mod protein

With the diary I'm weighing myself each day, just as a test but I know it will differ from day to day with water retention, salts etc.

Day 1: within an hour I was noticing shortness of breath from just getting the kids ready for school. Could be dnp already, not sure? raining outside and I felt quite comfortable, didn't feel cold. 1 hour cardio steady state complete on stationary bike. Managed fine, soaking of sweat but that possibly just normal and not dnp. Had breakfasts then to gym to hit legs - supersets with 12-16rep range focusing on squeeze and contraction throughout. Night time shower feeling quite warm, noticed I could handle the shower temp lower than usual. No real bad heat problems on the night, didn't need the fan just a window open but that's usual for me. Slept about 6/7hours.

Day 2
    Down 3lbs. I look much leaner this morning. I did drink a lot more water so mostly water loss through pissing no stop. Few warm this morning. Raining outside I've got shorts and thin top on. Feel good ! Muscles still full. Trained chest supersets similar to day 1. Feeling more hot today. 40mins cardio done today. My stomach was heavily bloated after finishing this cardio. Looked like a pregnant man?? Water retention seems to be kicking in Sweating a lot more today. Had to keep a fan on over night. Farts last night were like a small fire- the Mrs was nearly sick. Smelt chemical. Slept quite well.

Day 3 (205lbs) down extra 2lbs
    Very bloated this morning. Muscles looking flatter.
    Back/traps/legs supersets at the gym today - trying to burn as many calories as possible. Felt good in the gym- muscle filled up. Warm but nothing unbearable. Headaches throughout the day. Upped my water a little after feeing this and it went away. 25mins cardio today at the highest incline on bike

Day 4 (204lbs)
    Bloated again this morning. Muscles flat still doing close to zero carb. Trainings shoulders/triceps/calfs high reps. No crazy heat. Had a small amount of carbs postworkout in form of sweet potatoes. Little bit more heat after this while walking around. I've also noticed a little uncomfortable/stitch-like feeling when eating or drinking sometimes. On my
    Right side where my rib cage is?? Not sure what this is? Had a sandwich before football tonight. Not crazy heat that I was expecting just a little warmer. Played football for 90mins. My cardio wasn't what it normally is but still Better than I expected. I did add in ostarine sarm today as I had a few left over. Don't know if that would of helped with football? Upped my water intake an extra 2 litres today. Going to up my dosage of DNP tomorrow

Day 5 (201lbs)
    Double my dosage today to 400mg - I felt that I managed 200mg fairly easy, no real struggle at all. Will see how this dosage works. Hour later feeling quite warm. Lips are very dry today, aiming for a lot of water today. My young daughter not very well today and off school so no work/gym/cardio will likely get done today. Feeling a little dizzy when getting up today. Joints are also sore, could be football but are my joints drying out a bit? Not sure... few hours down and very hot. Sweating just sitting down. Feel a little unwell also. Cravings for "bad foods" are unreal tonight. Heat Is bad today. Had a pita bread with chicken kebab and salad and it's kicked it off worse. Sleep wasn't too bad. Kept fan on

Day 6 (201lbs-stayed the same)
    Muscles look extremely flat today, and my belly is bloated. Look in bad shape. I know it's a temporary thing though so not worried. Aiming for extra water intake today. Managed 20mins cardio. Today has been the worst day. Sweating and not comfortable one bit. Cravings were a nightmare. Slept ok

To be continued ....

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Remember the long half life of it. Dont be bumping the dose up too quick. It takes time to accumulate. The hl is 36 hours i believe

Thread Information