Caesar Avgvstvs is offline New Member

Test E - second cycle - 2 weeks update

Hi everyone! I just want to share with the community my journey in this 12 weeks test e cycle.

Based on suggestions from gentlemen of this forum, my cycle finally is:

-weeks 1-8 Test E 500 / adex 0.5 eod / HCG 500 IU twice/week
    -weeks 9-12 Test E 250 / adex 0.5 three times a week / HCG 500 IU twice/week
    -standard pct clomid/nolva

My update:
    I'm at the end of the second week and I feel great, I've seen some improvements in strength and yesterday I had an amazing pump in my arms.
    I've noticed that my face looks more defined, I don't have a fat face, but now I've a chiseled jawline, and it looks awesome, I think that's adex in action.

So far I haven't experienced DHT related sides (not now, nor in my first cycle), but just in case, I'm using topical Ketoconazole at 2% in the scalp/face three times a week. Also I drink two cups of green tea, four grams of omega 3 and the same amount of omega 6, all of this substances are natural DHT blockers.

I've clean diet, eat 5 meals a day. Starting hig in carbs and reducing the amount during the day, btw I' dont drink, don't smoke.

I'm still waiting for the test to kick, but as I said, I feel great from the first inyection, maybe is the placebo effect, who knows.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Avgvstvs View Post
    I've noticed that my face looks more defined, I don't have a fat face, but now I've a chiseled jawline, and it looks awesome, I think that's adex in action.
    You are cutting?

Caesar Avgvstvs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    You are cutting?
    I just want to add two or three kilos of lean body mass, and I don't want to look puffy during cycle, so, in order to achieve my goal with test enantathe, bloat must be minimized. Also I have carbs under control, avoid salt, and my body fat is about 14%-15%.
    So I think it will be possible to increase muscle size without puffiness.
    You can name it cutting, bulking or whatever.
    Last edited by Caesar Avgvstvs; 08-27-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Avgvstvs View Post
    I just want to add two or three kilos of lean body mass, and I don't want to look puffy during cycle, so, in order to achieve my goal with test enantathe, bloat must be minimized. Also I have carbs under control, avoid salt, and my body fat is about 14%-15%.
    So I think it will be possible to increase muscle size without puffiness.
    You can name it cutting, bulking or whatever.

Can't name it both dude.....one or the other.

Thread Information