Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sahel
  • 1 Post By Sahel

Thread: First Var cycle log - Female

Sahel is offline Female Member

Smile First Var cycle log - Female

Hey everyone !

I posted this in the ladies only section but thought it would be nice to share it here too.

I am starting today for the first time a var cycle.
    I am going to log it here to document my progress through it, hoping to help someone who is looking for some info

About me :
    I'm a 27 year-old-girl, I am 5'3" (160 cm) and 139 lbs (63 kg).
    I'm a powerlifter, and I've been training for 4 years and a half, always natty.
    The last time I maxed out I got :
    Squat 102.5 kg (but now I do 2 reps at 100 kg)
    Bench 65 kg
    Deadlift 137.5 kg

It was a few months ago, not sure where I am exactly right now.

I am starting var tonight.
    I will start with 5mg a day for 1 week (2.5 am and 2.5 pm)
    Then will increase to 10 mg a day (5 am and 5 pm).
    On week 3 & 4 and 7 & 8, I will add clen .
    I bought taurine, a joint support, a liver support, probiotics, and a fat burner (for the weeks off clen).

I am excited to start this. I've done a ton of research and finally decided to give it a try.

If you have anything to add, feel free to tell me, I'm a newbie here
    BISON6 likes this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Welcome!!! Following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you !
    I am on day 3 and so far nothing special.
    I didn't train yesterday but will go today evening.
    I am on a deload week this week so I guess if there is something to notice, it will probably be next week

Upped the dose at 7.5 mg a day since I didn't feel anything at 5mg, seems that my body adapted quickly. I will stay at 7.5 mg 3 days then will up at 10 mg.
    Trained today and wednesday, nothing to report.

Second day at 7.5 mg. I had a mild headache yesterday evening, and it was still there this morning but now it's gone.
    I went to the gym and had a great workout. It's not that I felt something drastically different, but something was definitely different
    When I felt I was struggling bit, I managed to have 2 -3 more reps, which surprised me Also, I was wearing shorts, and I noticed my legs were looking a bit different .. they look a bit leaner and also I feel something different after my workout, like if my muscles were fuller.
    Damn I can't wait to complete the 10 first days to feel and see more things (like the crazy pumps lol) so excited !

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Think of what a high dose feels like - LoL

Nah - even at higher doses you still need to know what to look for.

That's good that you get something from even the lower dose tho

Okay so now I am 16 days in my var cycle, 10 mg ED since the 18th.
    I feel good, I don't have bad sides at all, no acne, no hair growth ..
    Workouts feel good.
    I added clen since Monday.
    Started with 20 mcg, then 40, today 60, tmw 80, Saturday 100 if I can handle it.
    Will do 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off, 2 times.
    I can feel my heart beating faster but I don't have the shakes yet which is good lol.
    Curious to see where this gonna bring me

Okay so now I am 16 days in my var cycle, 10 mg ED since the 18th.
    I feel good, I don't have bad sides at all, no acne, no hair growth ..
    Workouts feel good.
    I added clen since Monday.
    Started with 20 mcg, then 40, today 60, tmw 80, Saturday 100 if I can handle it.
    Will do 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off, 2 times.
    I can feel my heart beating faster but I don't have the shakes yet which is good lol.
    Curious to see where this gonna bring me

I just started week 4. I upped my clen intake to 100mg ED, I feel good, just a bit shaky hands but nothing dramatic. Yesterday I finally felt for the first time that the anavar kicked in : I managed to do 3 reps squats at 100 kg. I was feeling amazing.
    I think that from now I will begin to see my lifts going up

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahel View Post
    I just started week 4. I upped my clen intake to 100mg ED, I feel good, just a bit shaky hands but nothing dramatic. Yesterday I finally felt for the first time that the anavar kicked in : I managed to do 3 reps squats at 100 kg. I was feeling amazing.
    I think that from now I will begin to see my lifts going up
    Sounds about right, strength kicked in at around 4 weeks for me with var!! Its all up hill from here....

Eduke93 Yay that's exactly the same for me ! damn sounds great :-D
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

So yes I can say now that it took 3 whole weeks for me to feel the real thing, just finishing week 4 and I only had great workouts, strength is going up, numbers are going up, and also I feel that my body is changing, it looks tighter which I am absolutely glad about it I look leaner but my weight hasnt gone down so I think that I can say that I made some gainz ?

OK I just hit 4 reps at 100kg squat today, this is getting pretty exciting !!

Also, today I decided to up my var intake to 12.5 mg ED, this for the next 3 weeks, then I'll taper it down to end my cycle.

What a week .. Let me explain you how it's going now lol.
    So as said previously, I hopped my intake to 12.5 mg ED.
    Here I see a lil bit more side effects, my skin is a tiny bit oily (usually it is not, I have a normal type of skin), I have 2 small pimples lol.
    I am taking a probiotic since the beginning but it seems that my digestion is slower now, I don't go as often as before lol ..
    3 weeks ago I adopted a dog, and before that I was walking around 10 km a day, now I walk a lot more, smthg like around 20km a day.
    This increase gave me a lot of pain in my calves because I get painful pumps only by walking.
    But this week ... OMG.
    As I said on Monday, I hit a 4 reps squat at 100 kg, then the next day bench 65kg almost 2 reps (but failed lol).
    Didn't train since then ! I was in so much pain omg !
    I get lower back pain since the beginning of my cycle, like pumps, but it was bearable.
    This week, it was horribly painful. Even during my sleep, it would wake me up.
    I know it is from my intense workouts, I am pushing myself like crazy during the 2 past weeks, my strength is though the roof. But here it stopped me !
    Another thing, I went to a birthday on Friday night, and it was a cheat day for me lol. I ended up eating a ton of high sodium crappy foods, you know, potato chips, cheese, .. very high carb. I usually eat clean and I dont eat a lot of sodium.
    So this gave me the worst calves/shins pumps ever ! I am bloated and I am in so much pain omg ! I am pretty sure it is from the sodium because I am not used to this and my ankles got swollen with the water retention (also I drank a lot less for the past 2 days.. I know it's all my fault haha) and after a walk it gets super vascular, my feet look like a road map lol. But f*ckkkk when I walk, I need to take a break very often otherwise I feel like my lower legs are going to explode !!!!!
    I feel it in my calves, shins (tibialis anterior) and ankles. And I need to stretch my lower back all the time, otherwise I feel like I cannot walk with my back straight.
    Today I am going to avoid salty food and will not add sodium in anything, and I will drink a ton of water, hope this will help to get rid off the swollen thing, but for the pumps I don't know .. maybe I am going to bring the var down to 10 mg ED like last week.
    For the rest, what I love is that my quads feel so hardddd under my skin lol.
    I look better overall and I am heavier.
    What I loved with the clen is that I didnt have asthma for 2 weeks lol. My breathing was amazing.
    Sorry for the novel lol.
    If you have had a similar experience (calf and lower back painful pumps), please share, I am curious ! :-)

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    How r u splitting your var? 2.5mg is kinda hard to measure

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    How r u splitting your var? 2.5mg is kinda hard to measure
    I have 10 mg pills so I cut them in 4

AeroFitChic is offline Female Member
    Considering Var myself. Doing my research first. Would love to hear more about your experience. I'm also considering including Clen but I was unsure since it will be my first time. Weighing out all the pros and cons and learning as much as I can. Been researching for a few weeks. I feel like there is soooo much information out there both good and bad. Wanting to rely on details of experience from female perspective. I look forward to your updates.

Thread Information