evanu is offline New Member

First Cycle Log (with Pictures)

Alright, so here’s a little background on me. I’m 23, about to be 24. I’ve been bodybuilding/training seriously for over 10 years now, and due to a lot of research, some amazing trainers and experienced, older lifting partners, I’ve had my training and nutrition pretty dialed in from the start. I even competed in a larger local NPC show when I was 16 and placed 5th in the novice and 6th in the Open in a class of 17-19 guys. I also work as a nationally certified personal trainer through a top organization so bottom line, even though I'm still on the younger end of the spectrum, I know my stuff.

I have run a couple of short cycles of prohormones about 2.5 years ago that gave me some pretty good strength gains but usually they were during a cut so didn’t put on more then a few pounds of muscle with them. I also tried a test only cycle the december before last, but honestly I believe the gear I was using during the first 2 months of my 12 week cycle was either totally fake or SEVERELY under dosed as the whole cycle of 500/week of test only made me gain about 5-8 pounds on a bulk where my training and diet were as good as they’ve ever been and I had almost no pain the days following injection of my first batch of test before I switched sources and definitely felt the PIP. So anyway I consider this my first real cycle. Also I’m starting this after finally getting back to where I was at at my natural peak after being in a motorcycle accident about a year and a half ago that took me out of training completely for pretty much all of last year. After almost 11 months of nothing but protein, some creatine/preworkout, eating well and training hard I’m back to about

170 around 9-10% body fat at just under 5’9”

Now FYI my strength used to be much better, 2 years ago I was doing Incline barbell bench for sets of 225x12. Even when I was 17 I could deadlift 450 for 2 reps, bench 325, and rep out 315 on squat, it's never gotten back to where it was before my accident even know my mass is pretty much back but...

I can rep 225 on bench about 5-7 times depending on the day

Squat is 315 for 2-4

Deadlift is 315 for 7 (haven’t gone heavier in a while)

I’m writing this exactly 7 days from my first pin, my cycle is

Dbol weeks 1-4 40mg

Test E weeks 1-12 500/week (1000mg front load)

arimidex .25mg EOD

pct: nolva 40-40-20-20

clomid 50-25-12.5-12.5

Diet will be to get

200-250g protein

250-350g carbs

50-100g fat

Depending on the day. (I like to do higher carb lower fat on training days, slightly higher fat lower carb on rest days.

Since It has been a week already I’ll give you an update. I went into this with an attitude of “Do everything right, but keep your expectations low” so as to not give into too much of a placebo effect and be able to give an objective report. Well so far everything has been going smoothly, and honestly, I feel great. Not much effect as far as strength or anything yet (maybe able to push for an extra rep or so here and there the last couple days) but I’m starting to FEEL amazing. I guess my body really likes what’s going into it because the last few days I’ve had a huge rise in mood as well as significantly higher energy that seems to come somewhat in waves. I’ve suffered from depression and anxiety on and off for as long as I remember and these last few days it’s become almost non-existent, and I really don’t believe it’s placebo because I was not expecting to feel so good mood wise. Anyway my weight has stayed the same even know I’m eating significantly more then a week or so ago, but I actually think I’ve leaned out and have no signs of bloat or water retention. My muscles are beginning to feel way fuller and pumps in the gym the last 2 workouts have been great. That’s about it for now guys. Here are the before pics taken 8 days agoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2050_LI.jpg 
Views:	939 
Size:	861.7 KB 
ID:	170817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2043_LI.jpg 
Views:	786 
Size:	775.5 KB 
ID:	170818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2041.jpg 
Views:	690 
Size:	953.6 KB 
ID:	170819Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2035 (2)_LI.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	637.6 KB 
ID:	170820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2040_LI.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	599.6 KB 
ID:	170821Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2036 (1)_LI.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	593.8 KB 
ID:	170822
    Last edited by evanu; 10-31-2017 at 05:00 PM.

also to give u guys a little more of my background and what I've already done naturally here's a couple pics of the day before my show when I was 16 and then also a couple I took in January this year right BEFORE I started training again after being out of the gym for about a year following my motorcycle accident

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2059_LI.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	452.4 KB 
ID:	170823Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2062_LI.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	170824Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2069 (2)_LI.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	405.3 KB 
ID:	170825Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_0820_LI.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	766.9 KB 
ID:	170826Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_0821_LI.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	729.6 KB 
ID:	170827Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_0822_LI.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	697.9 KB 
ID:	170828

Aaaanyone? Feedback?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    What sort of feedback do you want?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by evanu View Post
    Alright, so here’s a little background on me. I’m 23, about to be 24. I’ve been bodybuilding/training seriously for over 10 years now, and due to a lot of research, some amazing trainers and experienced, older lifting partners, I’ve had my training and nutrition pretty dialed in from the start. I even competed in a larger local NPC show when I was 16 and placed 5th in the novice and 6th in the Open in a class of 17-19 guys. I also work as a nationally certified personal trainer through a top organization so bottom line, even though I'm still on the younger end of the spectrum, I know my stuff.

I have run a couple of short cycles of prohormones about 2.5 years ago that gave me some pretty good strength gains but usually they were during a cut so didn’t put on more then a few pounds of muscle with them. I also tried a test only cycle the december before last, but honestly I believe the gear I was using during the first 2 months of my 12 week cycle was either totally fake or SEVERELY under dosed as the whole cycle of 500/week of test only made me gain about 5-8 pounds on a bulk where my training and diet were as good as they’ve ever been and I had almost no pain the days following injection of my first batch of test before I switched sources and definitely felt the PIP. So anyway I consider this my first real cycle. Also I’m starting this after finally getting back to where I was at at my natural peak after being in a motorcycle accident about a year and a half ago that took me out of training completely for pretty much all of last year. After almost 11 months of nothing but protein, some creatine/preworkout, eating well and training hard I’m back to about

170 around 9-10% body fat at just under 5’9”

Now FYI my strength used to be much better, 2 years ago I was doing Incline barbell bench for sets of 225x12. Even when I was 17 I could deadlift 450 for 2 reps, bench 325, and rep out 315 on squat, it's never gotten back to where it was before my accident even know my mass is pretty much back but...

I can rep 225 on bench about 5-7 times depending on the day

Squat is 315 for 2-4

Deadlift is 315 for 7 (haven’t gone heavier in a while)

I’m writing this exactly 7 days from my first pin, my cycle is

Dbol weeks 1-4 40mg

Test E weeks 1-12 500/week (1000mg front load)

arimidex .25mg EOD

pct: nolva 40-40-20-20

clomid 50-25-12.5-12.5

Diet will be to get

200-250g protein

250-350g carbs

50-100g fat

Depending on the day. (I like to do higher carb lower fat on training days, slightly higher fat lower carb on rest days.

Since It has been a week already I’ll give you an update. I went into this with an attitude of “Do everything right, but keep your expectations low” so as to not give into too much of a placebo effect and be able to give an objective report. Well so far everything has been going smoothly, and honestly, I feel great. Not much effect as far as strength or anything yet (maybe able to push for an extra rep or so here and there the last couple days) but I’m starting to FEEL amazing. I guess my body really likes what’s going into it because the last few days I’ve had a huge rise in mood as well as significantly higher energy that seems to come somewhat in waves. I’ve suffered from depression and anxiety on and off for as long as I remember and these last few days it’s become almost non-existent, and I really don’t believe it’s placebo because I was not expecting to feel so good mood wise. Anyway my weight has stayed the same even know I’m eating significantly more then a week or so ago, but I actually think I’ve leaned out and have no signs of bloat or water retention. My muscles are beginning to feel way fuller and pumps in the gym the last 2 workouts have been great. That’s about it for now guys. Here are the before pics taken 8 days agoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2050_LI.jpg 
Views:	939 
Size:	861.7 KB 
ID:	170817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2043_LI.jpg 
Views:	786 
Size:	775.5 KB 
ID:	170818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2041.jpg 
Views:	690 
Size:	953.6 KB 
ID:	170819Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2035 (2)_LI.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	637.6 KB 
ID:	170820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2040_LI.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	599.6 KB 
ID:	170821Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2036 (1)_LI.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	593.8 KB 
ID:	170822
    Add in 500iu per week of hcg administered twice per week at 250iu.
    Light pct but sure you will be fine. Most would say hild off on the dbol till second cycle so you understand the effects of each compound and can specify which is causing an adverse reaction. Looking good looking lean!

You need to wait till 25 but thats your decision.
    If you dont cycle you are smart.
    If you do cycle good luck I hope the best for you.

Don't forget hcg. Testicular atrophy will happen idgaf what anyone says because I have shrunken balls just ask around I have posted them before.

Be serious about this. Its not a game. Erectile dysfunction/inability to maintain an erection/inability to orgasm/depression/loss of libido are all very real and very shitty.

Godspeed captain.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Oh and before dylan gimelli mind fucks you on youtube....

Hcg from day one of cycle to the start of pct.
    Its not an argument its simply the way it is. I would go on for ten minutes about LH function and leydig cells and bogus desensitization claims but its boring.

Hcg the whole time, everytime.

"HCG and AI, strong enough for a man, so you don't end up pH balanced like a woman."

capkid is offline New Member
    You're looking solid and clearly know a lot about lifting and nutrition. So I don't worry about you running into any trouble there. A lot of young people hop on before they have an understanding of diet/exercise.

You've also clearly done research on gear.

A few changes: as others have said, add in hcg for two reasons. First, it will keep your testicular size and function. Second, many people say it makes your recovery easier. You don't want a hard recovery, especially when you're just getting into steroids . That's not a good way to start off.

Also, just use test. Don't add in any other steroids to the mix for your first time. Use your first cycle as a time to understand how your body reacts to test since it's the one compound you'll use in every cycle you do. Once you start your second cycle you can experiment with adding in some other compounds.

Thread Information