Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    www.sighteyeclinic.com

Get them sorted mate. You're blind.....

'I dont know where the 30lbs went but it certainly didnt all go to muscle.
    '

NO bulk cycle adds pure muscle. Fat and water are inevitable. Unsure why people are all of a sudden seeming to be act like they dont know this basic info. Of course its not all muscle you moron. . Very odd.

One look at my pics shows you the progress I have made. Just because I have not blow up into some muscle bound freak does not mean I have not added some nice lean mass.

Id say your eating your shitty words and are now just making mad things up as you have nothing better to say.

'You wont gain shit from this cycle' 'Your going to keep no gains' ' you're the only person who has ever cycle that wont get any gains cause you started undersize' blah blah blah blah

Get comments from people every day... But yeah, ive not added muscle on this cycle. I dont fit in half my shirts anymore, but yeah, I guess its all fat.

You guys crack me up!

Keep hating. Doesn't phase me.
    You added tren didnt you? Be honest? Test does add water so wait to see what the scale says after your PCT. Good work at the gym.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    You added tren didnt you? Be honest? Test does add water so wait to see what the scale says after your PCT. Good work at the gym.
    lmao imagine.... Tren would surely be pointless in a bulk cycle like mine, with my #base ?

Yeah there is clearly a lot of water as well as fat and muscle. My massage therapist has found that a lot of my muscle has been distorted to my back, thighs, hamstring etc. My arms have practically doubled when I tense them. Ive a nice even distribution it seems.

My E2 levels have ranged from 30pg to 23pg on cycle. So E conversion is clearly happening. Its nicely in control though. I have not had a single side since week 6 (just ache and an slightly sore nipple for 2 days).
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-17-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hell Dball and Tren with test would be huge gain on a bulk if you eat right. Base or not. Smart NOT at all. I know you will be on it soon enough.

Dubai is offline New Member
    This is a very entertaining thread ... gear heads vs the science nerd ... a must read for anyone wanting to see what happens when a bookworm goes on a cycle to try and become a man

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Im not hating on you

Since you keep saying ypure not phased i keep giving my opinion.
    How little muscle you put on is not proportianal to your base... since you started with so little you hypothetically should have gotten more out of it percentage wise that someone with a higher muscle mass.

The fact that you added so little suggests little knowledge in training and nutrition. Ive saw your sample meals and its seems good but for sure there is something amiss.

If you want me to stop commenting tell me and i will.

Wishing you all the best
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Im not hating on you

Since you keep saying ypure not phased i keep giving my opinion.
    How little muscle you put on is not proportianal to your base... since you started with so little you hypothetically should have gotten more out of it percentage wise that someone with a higher muscle mass.

The fact that you added so little suggests little knowledge in training and nutrition. Ive saw your sample meals and its seems good but for sure there is something amiss.

If you want me to stop commenting tell me and i will.

Wishing you all the best

Nah man feel free to keep commenting. Im happy to receive negative feedback as long as its constructive. One cannot learn without such feedback....

I dont know what else to say really. My diet IS in check, my training IS in check, Im not fitting into half my shirts anymore, everyone who I see (who ive not seen for a while) has commented on how mad I look compared to 3 months ago etc.... Going by my pics and body, I do not feel I have put on much fat...

Ive added 30lbs of something lol.....

I do not see where this 'you have added so little' is coming from. I look like a totally different person. If this is 'little' in terms of lean muscle mass, I cant wait to smash some Decca and D Bol and see what I get from that....

My first 6 weeks was with underdosed Test, but I added Test Prop (Week 6 - 12) to make up for it.... Other than that and the fact (we knowwwwwwww) I started my cycle before building a better base, I do not see what else I could be doing wrong. I'm in the gym 6 days a week following a really solid Push Pull Legs plan.

I am happy with the change I have gone through and will just keep working hard once PCT has finished to keep gaining naturally.

My only conclusion is that you have unrealistic expectations of what a mild AAS cycle will do for someone who is undersized... Relatively speaking in terms of my before and current pics, I have clearly made an amazing change in my body. Anyone with a set of eyes can see that I have about doubled in size.

--

Todays Diet (3900 cals atm)

Breakfast

Milk
    Protein Powder

Cals - 312

Lunch

Chicken, Rice, Peppers, Green Beans, Eggs, Olive Oil

Cals - 1079

Dinner

Chicken, Sweet Potato, Avocado, Olive Oil

Cals - 1096

Snacks

Milk + Oats Shake
    Almonds
    Cashew Nuts
    Organic Yogurt
    Pro Elite 'My Protein' Protein Bar

Cals - 1444

Total

P - 312 (usually shoot for 280 and the rest carbs)
    C - 350
    F - 139

Calories - 3930

------

Todays Workout

Pull

Deadlift
    Bent Over Row
    Wide Grip Pull Ups
    Lat Pulldown
    Seated Row
    Preacher Curl
    Hammer Curl

-----
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-17-2018 at 04:38 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nah man feel free to keep commenting. Im happy to receive negative feedback as long as its constructive. One cannot learn without such feedback....

I dont know what else to say really. My diet IS in check, my training IS in check, Im not fitting into half my shirts anymore, everyone who I see (who ive not seen for a while) has commented on how mad I look compared to 3 months ago etc.... Going by my pics and body, I do not feel I have put on much fat...

I do not see where this 'you have added so little' is coming from. I look like a totally different person. If this is 'little' in terms of lean muscle mass, I cant wait to smash some Decca and D Bol and see what I get from that....

My first 6 weeks was with underdosed Test, but I added Test Prop (Week 6 - 12) to make up for it.... Other than that and the fact (we knowwwwwwww) I started my cycle before building a better base, I do not see what else I could be doing wrong. I'm in the gym 6 days a week following a really solid Push Pull Legs plan.

I am happy with the change I have gone through and will just keep working hard once PCT has finished to keep gaining naturally.
    You have barely changed in your pictures. There's some constructive feedback. I made better gains naturally as a teenager within the same timeframe. You are blinded by scale weight gain but completely miss points like the fact that you're using 42,5kg for incline bench - at that level you can just train and grow even with subpar training and diet naturally.

It is wrong to just come here in your thread and put you down. As much as you don't care about getting attention or don't care if you're not succumbing to others pleasures, extremely few would enjoy putting you down when you have accomplished something.

You are not truthful in what you say you do, and that is easy to measure from observing the outcome. You aren't truthful when you look at your own pictures either. Usually it's the other way around with lifters they think they're just small lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post

You have barely changed in your pictures. There's some constructive feedback.

You my friend are having a laugh.. The weight means nothing to me. I am going of my progress pics, how I fit in to clothes and the comments I am getting from people that dont know I am going to the gym.. To say I have barely changed is absolutely laughable.

The difference in the pics is night and day. You're letting your ego get in the way of your opinion, clearly. I may not look like i've done a 12 week Test cycle, but to say I have not made a significant change in my frame is absurd.

You are not truthful in what you say you do, and that is easy to measure from watching the outcome .

You're wrong man. I have nothing to hide and have been nothing but 100% truthful from day 1.

Its so pleasing sitting here knowing that some guy on a forum is saying something that is totally untrue. You have no idea man.

--

When all I said and done, not one of you guys opinions means a single thing to me. This is why its SO SO funny to me. All that matters is how I feel. I think I will trust the consent flow of people that have randomly come up to me and commented on my progress + the fitting of my clothes over some but hurt, ego driven forum members opinion.

I have done this log so people can learn (you always learn from your mistakes and people can learn from a few of mine by reading this)

I will follow through until the end, then come back after PCT, like I said I would. If I loose my appranrt none gains, then you can say you told me so
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-17-2018 at 04:51 PM.

You my friend are having a laugh....
    Had to Google that phrase sounded like an idiom, no I am not kidding, the difference in the muscle mass gained is gigantic compared to my first cycle of 600mg test. Being that you had very little muscle to begin with the visual difference should have been bigger even if we had gained as much LBM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai View Post
    This is a very entertaining thread ... gear heads vs the science nerd ... a must read for anyone wanting to see what happens when a bookworm goes on a cycle to try and become a man
    Ive put on 30lbs from this cycle and changed my entire frame and feel a lot better in my own skin... Im saying its a huge success as of now (pre PCT).

(PS - If you think doing a cycle makes you a man, you need a reality check. Being a good personal morally makes you a man in my book).
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-17-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Had to Google that phrase sounded like an idiom, no I am not kidding, the difference in the muscle mass gained is gigantic compared to my first cycle of 600mg test. Being that you had very little muscle to begin with the visual difference should have been bigger even if we had gained as much LBM.

Should have, would have, could have.

Everyone is different and your statement means jack in the real world man. Sorry, not being a dick but thats just true.

Who cares what I should have gained. Im concentrating on what I HAVE gained

'Had to Google that phrase sounded'

Must be a UK saying.

Should have, would have, could have.

Everyone is different and your statement means jack in the real world man. Sorry, not being a dick but thats just true.

Who cares what I should have gained. Im concentrating on what I HAVE gained
    If you're happy then of course my word means jack shit

What I mean is, you cant know what I would have gained or should have gained. Its an impossible task to know exactly how things would have been with a better base. One can guess or form an educated opinion, but to say it as black and white as you do IMO is not right.

Who knows ? I never will and I dont care haha.

Hell Dball and Tren with test would be huge gain on a bulk if you eat right. Base or not. Smart NOT at all. I know you will be on it soon enough.

Id prefer to get lean gains tbh. I dont think I will ever do a big wet bulk.

Tonight has been fun but far too distracting. I must go as I need to eat another 76889 calories so I can put on 0.0003% of muscle from this cycle.

Week 13 update coming Monday with pics showing ive made absolutely zero change to my body, a load of lies about my diet and training and weight update that shows ive put on nothing but fat, all on my left foot.

Peace

Blog Entries
    I can say unlike most people that run their first cycle you have stayed with it, trained, learned, skipped going out drinking with your friends. You made a lifestyle change and you, unlike most on here posted their pictures for their first cycle. I say, good job, you are learning and you have thick skin. What it takes in life. Could you have done this without AAS, IDK maybe or maybe not. You could still be out running with your mates.

You made a choice and you have stuck with it.
    GearHeaded and Lionsden like this.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

My only conclusion is that you have unrealistic expectations of what a mild AAS cycle will do for someone who is undersized... Relatively speaking in terms of my before and current pics, I have clearly made an amazing change in my body. Anyone with a set of eyes can see that I have about doubled in size.

--

Todays Diet (3900 cals atm)

Breakfast

Milk
    Protein Powder

Cals - 312

Lunch

Chicken, Rice, Peppers, Green Beans, Eggs, Olive Oil

Cals - 1079

Dinner

Chicken, Sweet Potato, Avocado, Olive Oil

Cals - 1096

Snacks

Milk + Oats Shake
    Almonds
    Cashew Nuts
    Organic Yogurt
    Pro Elite 'My Protein' Protein Bar

Cals - 1444

Total

P - 312 (usually shoot for 280 and the rest carbs)
    C - 350
    F - 139

Calories - 3930

------

Todays Workout

Pull

Deadlift
    Bent Over Row
    Wide Grip Pull Ups
    Lat Pulldown
    Seated Row
    Preacher Curl
    Hammer Curl

-----
    sets? reps? weight? progress from last pull day??

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I can say unlike most people that run their first cycle you have stayed with it, trained, learned, skipped going out drinking with your friends. You made a lifestyle change and you, unlike most on here posted their pictures for their first cycle. I say, good job, you are learning and you have thick skin. What it takes in life. Could you have done this without AAS, IDK maybe or maybe not. You could still be out running with your mates.

You made a choice and you have stuck with it.
    good post

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I do gice jangles props for sticking to his guns. Ot would be far more admirable if he didnt hit out with stuff like 'go fuckyourself' but thats that.

I dont want to come across as a bully but just to be absolutely clear, you have certainly thickened. Whether that be from aas water retention or some added beef we dont and cant know. I suspect its a bit of both.

If youre really eating what you say youre eating.... a massive well done its hard work.

However in response to david lopan. If someone goes on about how they are resistance going out on the piss at the weekend, its not a lifestyle change.... its a like a woman 'going on a diet'. Fo it for a biy then go on a binge.

I apologise if i have came across rude but im trying to convince you to see what we see because it funny sometimes when when you posted up your pictures.

This is coming from a 19 year old so take it with however much of a pinch of salt you want. Keep training and keep eating.

All good mate. Thank you.

I’ve stuck with this from day 1 and put my self out there for criticism because I want to learn.

Me not being truthful about my calorie intake and training would be counter productive to this log and getting feedback I can apply.

3 major things I’ve taken on board from this log are

- changing my routine. I was doing a 5 day split (not bro split) and someone recommended i need to hit each body part twice. So I did research and switched up to a 6 day push pull legs.

- not eating as much protein. I was on 280g a day at 180lbs. I took on board the feedback I was given and dropped it to 250g replacing the rest with carbs

- I’ve come to understand that I was inpatient and even with injuries, should have worked through to build a better base. This would have given me better results on a first cycle.

All in all, I’m here to learn and although I don’t agree or take on board every single little comment (I have my own mind), I have soaked up a wealth of knowledge and I’ve said many times “it’s been a journey”

I will start taking more pics of my meals and posting more about nutrition for the last few weeks.

In terms of me saying go fuck yourself I have to stick up for myself here. Besides all this forum shit I’m a good person with morals and treat others how I want to be treated. If you read this entire thread you will see the shit I’ve had to put up with. From being accused of lying about my age to lying about my calorie intake. I’ve been told I must quit. This cycle is pointless. I’ve been told im nothing but skinny and will not keep a single thing from this cycle. I’ve been told this, that and just about every negative thing you could think of. Some justified. Some not. That’s lif though and you can’t run a log and only hope for positive comments. I was prepared for constructive negative comments and some none constructive. Unfortunately 90% of the negatives have been Unconstructive.

Given the circumstances I would say I’ve handled it fairly well and have been nice to most people. Most people would have bailed on week 1 of this log.

The only people I’ve said bad things to are morons like Caberbofoon or whatever his name is (wife beater guy) who make fun of my progress (doesn’t bother me 1 bit. Just makes me giggle. 45 year old man being a forum bully lol). So in regards to those. They can go fuck them selves

If no one likes that attitude then don’t read this thread.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-18-2018 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    sets? reps? weight? progress from last pull day??

1 warm up set always then 3 working sets with 10-12 reps.

I work to failure though and progressively overload each week. Either 1 more rep in every set or just something as long as it’s an improvement in weight or rep.

Weight is low as I’m coming back from an injury and started from scratch to allow my body to get used to weight.

This is advice my Pysio, Doctor, massage therapist and personal trainer friend (he’s jacked) told me. Training smart, focusing on form and technique is my approach.

Bare in mind I’ve had Bicep Tendonits in both arms and a fucked up rotator cuff through the entire cycle. Still in the gym 6 days a week though !

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Had to Google that phrase sounded like an idiom
    It means he was having a giggle

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    www.sighteyeclinic.com

Get them sorted mate. You're blind.....

'I dont know where the 30lbs went but it certainly didnt all go to muscle.
    '

NO bulk cycle adds pure muscle. Fat and water are inevitable. Unsure why people are all of a sudden seeming to be act like they dont know this basic info. Of course its not all muscle you moron. . Very odd.

One look at my pics shows you the progress I have made. Just because I have not blown up into some muscle bound freak does not mean I have not added some nice lean mass.

---

'You wont gain shit from this cycle' 'Your going to keep no gains' ' you're the only person who has ever cycle that wont get any gains cause you started undersize' blah blah blah blah

I get comments from people nearly every day... But yeah, ive not added muscle on this cycle.
    I dont fit in half my shirts anymore, but yeah, I guess its all fat.

You guys crack me up!

The obvious bias hate in this thread purely because I didn't build more of a base shows some of you guys for who you really are. I hope people who read this are prepared for some of this shit certain members on this board spout. Unless you are literally blind, you can clearly see through my pics that I had mad really strong overall gains, in relative terms to my admittedly crap physique when starting out on this magical journey....

Keep hating. Doesn't phase me one single bit..
    Regardless of who's right and who's wrong on this,
    i have to give you credit for fighting your corner.If you're happy with your results,that's all that really matters.There are those on the forum,
    who are very knowledgeable,and give good guidance,and there are those who know no more than yourself.The piss taking...well,that's just
    the way it goes on a site chock full of narcissistic blokes,myself included.Hopefully,any negativity you receive,should serve only to spur you on
    to reach your goals.
    Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Regardless of who's right and who's wrong on this,
    i have to give you credit for fighting your corner.If you're happy with your results,that's all that really matters.There are those on the forum,
    who are very knowledgeable,and give good guidance,and there are those who know no more than yourself.The piss taking...well,that's just
    the way it goes on a site chock full of narcissistic blokes,myself included.Hopefully,any negativity you receive,should serve only to spur you on
    to reach your goals.
    Best of luck.
    Its forum life. Even on a more mature forum like this you have to expect some 'piss taking'. I often enjoy the banter and it does not really phase me. As I say, it just makes me chuckle.

I aint going anywhere so people can keep firing all the shit they want at me. We will see what happens 10 weeks after PCT.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Jangles guys here are telling you the truth quit thinking because it isn't a pat on the back they are putting you down.This is the cold hard truth bro.You got a good base when people know you lift and train hard you added some weigh to your mid section.A base isn't built in 10 to 12 weeks it's thick muscle built over time and people notice the change the V shape the big traps bigger arms.When you get those you will have a solid base yes you look better but you still got a ways to go before you look like you train.Work hard and listen to wats said here and use it.
    hollowedzeus and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Jangles guys here are telling you the truth quit thinking because it isn't a pat on the back they are putting you down.This is the cold hard truth bro.You got a good base when people know you lift and train hard you added some weigh to your mid section.A base isn't built in 10 to 12 weeks it's thick muscle built over time and people notice the change the V shape the big traps bigger arms.When you get those you will have a solid base yes you look better but you still got a ways to go before you look like you train.Work hard and listen to wats said here and use it.

Thanks. I will do that.

Little diet update.

Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner

Oats and Milk Porridge
    Turkey Chilli with Black Beans
    Steak, Mash, Mixed Peppers

Snacks

2 x Organic Natural Yogurt
    20 x Cashew Nuts
    Cassien Protein Shake with rolled oats and milk.

Macros

P - 306
    C - 381
    F - 124

Calories - 3900

Waiting to get some Instant Oats so I can consume more carbs easier. I struggle downing rolled oats in milk, even when blended,

First ever Test E only cycle-img_8201.jpg
    First ever Test E only cycle-img_1927.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First ever Test E only cycle-img_1506.jpg  
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-18-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Berzerk is offline Banned
    Little diet update.

Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner

Oats and Milk Porridge
    Turkey Chilli with Black Beans
    Steak, Mash, Mixed Peppers

Snacks

2 x Organic Natural Yogurt
    20 x Cashew Nuts
    Cassien Protein Shake with rolled oats and milk.

Macros

P - 306
    C - 381
    F - 124

Calories - 3900

Waiting to get some Instant Oats so I can consume more carbs easier. I struggle downing rolled oats in milk, even when blended,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8201.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	171615
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1927.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	171617

Is this thread serious?

Is this what I can expect here?

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
    Is this thread serious?

Is this what I can expect here?
    Haha pretty sure most people will say you’re free to f*** off if you don’t think you’re getting your money’s worth

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    Haha pretty sure most people will say you’re free to f*** off if you don’t think you’re getting your money’s worth
    Goodness. I'm truly sorry to offend. I honestly thought this was a whole troll thread.

My bad.

There are some real lifters here, is what I mean to say. I came here looking for training as and diet tips and routines. I'm just a little taken back by this, that's all.

As this same poster, jangles1, gave some usage tips and training advice to an almost pro caliber football player in another thread, as if he was some type of gym guru.

I'm sorry, but very very out of his realm, no?

I must say I had seen that too, had to have a giggle, also saw one where he accused a guy of “half assing his cycle”....

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    I must say I had seen that too, had to have a giggle, also saw one where he accused a guy of “half assing his cycle”....
    I gave him sound advice based on hours and hours of research. I also said I have no experience on the compounds suggested. The cycle was a classic cutting cycle.

The dude who half assed his cycle didn’t have a clue.

I may have started too soon but my approach to the cycle it’self has been through.

5 blood tests
    hCH
    AI
    NACC

Etc etc etc

So yeah. He did half ass his cycle and I didn’t. In terms of the actual cycle protocol that is.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-19-2018 at 02:42 AM.

Goodness. I'm truly sorry to offend. I honestly thought this was a whole troll thread.

My bad.

There are some real lifters here, is what I mean to say. I came here looking for training as and diet tips and routines. I'm just a little taken back by this, that's all.

As this same poster, jangles1, gave some usage tips and training advice to an almost pro caliber football player in another thread, as if he was some type of gym guru.

I'm sorry, but very very out of his realm, no?

This a a begginer cycle log that’s been a journey and will help others learn.

If you don’t like it, don’t read it man.

Just because I’m a begginer doesn’t mean i cannot pass on sound technical advice that’s come from many many hours of research, reading books like William Llewellyn's “ anabolics “

The cycle i suggested came from that book and was specific of the OPs goals. So.......

Preety good fucking advice

Guess you have to be a “gym guru” now days to offer solid advice out of best selling book about AAS.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-19-2018 at 02:45 AM.

All good mate I wasn’t trying to have a go at you even though I understand it might’ve come across that way. I actually admire the fact you’re still on here, you’ve done and said a couple of silly things but to be honest you’ve copped more than you’ve earned from a few guys acting the fool in this thread

I must say I missed when you went away for a couple of weeks over Xmas, this is the most entertaining thread on here I think. And I have learnt a lot to carry over in my own cycle, whether it be through the mistakes highlighted in this thread or the positives, you learn from both, so I’m thankful for it

This a a begginer cycle log that’s been a journey and will help others learn.

If you don’t like it, don’t read it man.

Just because I’m a begginer doesn’t mean i cannot pass on sound technical advice that’s come from many many hours of research, reading books like William Llewellyn's “ anabolics “

The cycle i suggested came from that book and was specific of the OPs goals. So.......

Preety good fucking advice

Guess you have to be a “gym guru” now days to offer solid advice out of best selling book about AAS.
    Your clueless.

You expect to keep 15 lbs from this cycle? At best your going to keep 5, and I even doubt that.

See you in 10 weeks

Your clueless.

You expect to keep 15 lbs from this cycle? At best your going to keep 5, and I even doubt that.

See you in 10 weeks

5lbs From 30 gained and you think I’m clueless ��

See you in 10 weeks indeed.

Your clueless.

See you in 10 weeks

5lbs kept from 30 gained and you think I’m clueless ?

Clearly you’ve been put in your place and have nothing else to say other than an uneducated and outlandish comment.

Please give me your almighty knowledge on why I will keep max 5lbs and probably less ?

I can’t wait to hear your concise answer based on the exact science of AAS and the Human Body.

Il be waiting with bated breath
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-19-2018 at 08:29 AM.

5lbs kept from 30 gained and you think I’m clueless ?

Clearly you’ve been put in your place and have nothing else to say other than an uneducated and outlandish comment.

Please give me your almighty knowledge on why I will keep max 5lbs and probably less ?

I can’t wait to hear your concise answer based on the exact science of AAS and the Human Body.

Il be waiting with bated breath
    Well because based on your pics. You put on 25lbs of straight water and glycogen. You show no more separation on your frame at the end than you did in beginning. If you added at least 10 pounds of your 30 in muscle, it would show through your Puffy bloated body.

But you have not, you just became a slightly larger, version of yourself. Lacking tone, definition, mass and strength.

While your diet may have been on point, your training definitely was not, based on your own admittance.

Your supposedly injured, and you haven't honestly in the true sense of it, taken one set to failure.

You need to break down muscle to grow. You basically did aerobics this whole cycle
    ChasinGains likes this.

Even your ending pics, are not a good base to even start a cycle.

See you in 10, hell see you in 4 weeks.

Just curious? What are your pr max lifts on deads, squats, bench etc,?

If you can't even handle your body weight in any of those 3 lifts, you sir, have FAILED miserably.

Keep your advice to yourself, don't go giving 225lb pro caliber athletes your copy and pasted "sound advice"

You have no experience at all. Your not even novice. Focus on you.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hey Jangles, wait and see how your PCT goes. That will be the real test. Everything else is speculation. Botton line is that you kept on your cycle, you ate right and went to the gym. Keep that up though PCT and keep working hard. If AAS has worked for you getting in the gym, changing your lifestyle and making you feel better that is what is important. Very few people post up their pictures on here and keep logging their journey. This is a marthon not a sprint. No matter what the outcome you have learned a lot, hit the gym and changed your lifestyle. You make a personal choice and commintment and you stuck by your word on posting reguardless of what other people say. That is what it takes to be successful in life and in the gym.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information