Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
    Even your ending pics, are not a good base to even start a cycle.

See you in 10, hell see you in 4 weeks.

If you can't even handle your body weight in any of those 3 lifts, you sir, have FAILED miserably.

Keep your advice to yourself, don't go giving 225lb pro caliber athletes your copy and pasted "sound advice"

You have no experience at all. Your not even novice. Focus on you.
    A single user is not representative of the forum and if you're looking for info then read the stickies in all the sections. Regarding his lifts, Jangles injured himself incline benching 95lbs (barbell), so there you have it, it's in the thread, as well as people telling him what you did and more.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Hey Jangles, wait and see how your PCT goes. That will be the real test. Everything else is speculation. Botton line is that you kept on your cycle, you ate right and went to the gym. Keep that up though PCT and keep working hard. If AAS has worked for you getting in the gym, changing your lifestyle and making you feel better that is what is important. Very few people post up their pictures on here and keep logging their journey. This is a marthon not a sprint. No matter what the outcome you have learned a lot, hit the gym and changed your lifestyle. You make a personal choice and commintment and you stuck by your word on posting reguardless of what other people say. That is what it takes to be successful in life and in the gym.
    Sorry but this is all incorrect. What he does is actually speculative and this thread is a bit scary to watch considering the pics. It's a total gym newbie starting a cycle before they get their gym membership (possibly not the case but sure makes it look like it). It's a path of destruction and the opposite of what one should do to be successful in the gym (edit: and life)
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 01-19-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Well that's my opinion only lol. Jangles if you do stay determined and just log what you do and aim to progress you will eventually find the way.

chanjayd is offline New Member
    Great job mate! Although you might not have a good starting point, you clearly seem to know that what you are doing and show incredible work ethics....

Could you pm me your source? I checked iSarms source section but couldnt find a list of approved source..

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chanjayd View Post
    Great job mate! Although you might not have a good starting point, you clearly seem to know that what you are doing and show incredible work ethics....

Could you pm me your source? I checked iSarms source section but couldnt find a list of approved source..
    Oh cheeky cheeky

Berzerk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chanjayd View Post

No

He knows what he's doing? Lol

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Even your ending pics, are not a good base to even start a cycle.

See you in 10, hell see you in 4 weeks.

If you can't even handle your body weight in any of those 3 lifts, you sir, have FAILED miserably.

Keep your advice to yourself, don't go giving 225lb pro caliber athletes your copy and pasted "sound advice"

You have no experience at all. Your not even novice. Focus on you.

I dont Bench anymore. Fucks my shoulders / arm / whatever the fuck ive done....

Weight currently of today is - 90kg

Squat is - 100kg x 8
    Deadlift is 90kg x 12

One max reps are obviously higher.....

No

He knows what he's doing? Lol
    Other than starting light I know exactly what I am doing. Training, Diet, AAS knowledge is sound. I educate myself and learn from my mistakes on a daily basis.

If you have nothing positive or constructive to say just don't say anything...... Post your journey and lets see what you're achieving. Until then I don't respect a thing you say.

Nothing but a 37 year old keyboard warrior. Hows that working out for you. Sad sad man!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-20-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Sorry but this is all incorrect. What he does is actually speculative and this thread is a bit scary to watch considering the pics. It's a total gym newbie starting a cycle before they get their gym membership (possibly not the case but sure makes it look like it). It's a path of destruction and the opposite of what one should do to be successful in the gym (edit: and life)

Path of destruction lmao.... Anyone would think I am injecting 3g of Heroin a day... Give it a rest mate..... Dramatic much.

Ive approached this cycle as safe as anyone could possibly do so. Over $600 in blood tests alone. I have had no sides other than a few spots.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-20-2018 at 10:24 AM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Path of destruction lmao.... Anyone would think I am injecting 3g of Heroin a day... Give it a rest mate..... Dramatic much.

Ive approached this cycle as safe as anyone could possibly do so. Over $600 in blood tests alone. I have had no sides other than a few spots.
    No record drug talk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I dont Bench anymore. Fucks my shoulders / arm / whatever the fuck ive done....

Weight currently of today is - 90kg

Squat is - 100kg x 8
    Deadlift is 90kg x 12

One max reps are obviously higher.....
    Post a video of you doing 5 reps of 100kg on squat
    And 6 deads at 90kg

Guarantee you can't stand under or pull that weight.

Not a keyboard warrior, just stating what most have already said. But I will drive it home unlike others

People like you are 100% the reason anabolic androgenic steroids have a bad rep

No record drug talk

I did Nazi that coming....

Post a video of you doing 5 reps of 100kg on squat
    And 6 deads at 90kg

Guarantee you can't stand under or pull that weight.

Not a keyboard warrior, just stating what most have already said. But I will drive it home unlike others

People like you are 100% the reason anabolic androgenic steroids have a bad rep

Im not doing that. Not going in the gym and setting up a camera, not to prove someone wrong on a forum.

No reason to lie. Don't give a single fuck if you do not believe me. The fact you doubt those numbers makes me happy as you do not believe I am doing it lol.

(the squat is on a smith machine btw incase that discredits me somewhat. rather be truthful)

Im not doing that. Not going in the gym and setting up a camera, not to prove someone wrong on a forum.

No reason to lie. Don't give a single fuck if you do not believe me. The fact you doubt those numbers makes me happy as you do not believe I am doing it lol.

(the squat is on a smith machine btw incase that discredits me somewhat. rather be truthful)
    Shame on you. Everyone knows the smith machine is for girls

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Hey us coffin dodgers with a history of surgical procedures use that machine.

hollowedzeus likes this.

TBH you're right. I plan on building a gym in my Garage and wont be shelling out $3000 on a smith machine thats for sure. I did squat without the smith when I had a gym buddy.

I need to get back to the rack rather than the smith.

I have seen a lot of research saying the smith machine is just as effective though. Like everything in the fitness / bb world, there is always contradicting info..

Blog Entries
    TBH you're right. I plan on building a gym in my Garage and wont be shelling out $3000 on a smith machine thats for sure. I did squat without the smith when I had a gym buddy.

I need to get back to the rack rather than the smith.

I have seen a lot of research saying the smith machine is just as effective though. Like everything in the fitness / bb world, there is always contradicting info..
    your fine using the smith machine when training alone it alows you to go heavy with some safety...I would like to take a minute to say jangles that you have taken a lot of shit during your journey but you stayed and saw it through... you really showed a lot of class and character throughout...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    your fine using the smith machine when training alone it alows you to go heavy with some safety...I would like to take a minute to say jangles that you have taken a lot of shit during your journey but you stayed and saw it through... you really showed a lot of class and character throughout...
    Thanks man

Ok so coming to week 14 and still gaining nicely

[B]Week 14)

Pin

Kinda love doing it now. PIP has fucked me this entire cycyle though. The Prop especially. I would probarly not do Prop again as the pip is so bad it makes me not be able to walk for 3 - 10 days.

Gym

Smashing it. Really piling on the KG's while focusing on form. Repping 100kg Deadlift (6 reps as of this week)

Diet

Going really good. Ive progressed to 4500 calories a day now.

Weight

Start - 170lbs
    Week 14 - 201lbs

Sides

Absolutley nothing.

Conclusion

I will see this to week 16 then PCT as long as I gain next week. As far as deminishing returns go, the weigth is still being added and I am not seeing fat....

Pics

14 week transformation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.52.jpg 
Views:	867 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	171690

Week 7 - start of week 14

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.16.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	171691

Blog Entries
    Ok so coming to week 14 and still gaining nicely

[B]Week 14)

Pin

Kinda love doing it now. PIP has fucked me this entire cycyle though. The Prop especially. I would probarly not do Prop again as the pip is so bad it makes me not be able to walk for 3 - 10 days.

Gym

Smashing it. Really piling on the KG's while focusing on form. Repping 100kg Deadlift (6 reps as of this week)

Diet

Going really good. Ive progressed to 4500 calories a day now.

Weight

Start - 170lbs
    Week 14 - 201lbs

Sides

Absolutley nothing.

Conclusion

I will see this to week 16 then PCT as long as I gain next week. As far as deminishing returns go, the weigth is still being added and I am not seeing fat....

Pics

14 week transformation

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.52.jpg 
Views:	867 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	171690

Week 7 - start of week 14

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 15.59.16.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	171691
    Push it hard these next weeks and watch the diet going into PCT. Expect water loss.

Still got tendonitis pain?

Push it hard these next weeks and watch the diet going into PCT. Expect water loss.

Yes mate. I always go hard atm the gym but these last few weeks ive stepped up weight big time and lifting more than I ever had, depsite nagging injuries. Really just pushing mysef.

I am curious about PCT, I cant lie, not for my diet, thats going too be fine and I will prob step the calories up to 4750 a day. Its going to be interesting as at 4500 ish calories I should be putting on 2lbs a week (if AAS was not a factor), so its going to funny to see how loss of water yet me growing natrually will play out.

Crunch time now. If I just drop to 170 again I have to come back here and admit defeat lmao hahahahaha. It wont though, so I am all good.

Still got tendonitis pain?

Yep. Both arms have calmed down and I can finally push a good overhead miltary presss again, but incline (30%) pressing is stil not 100%. I am not sure of my TB500 is doing anything, but I am in Week 5 of a 10 week protocol.

Galpster is offline New Member

Bump

BUMP- curious to see how this plays out. Thanks Jangles for staying the course.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Props to jangles for continuing after a fair amount of abuse, definate change in body, not so much in chest but im guessing thats due to injurys and not being able to bench, im sitting at 197lbs naturally and around 14%body fat ao definatly could of been done naturally but oh well who really cares, i will get more flame than you jangles when i start a cycle as im just coming up to 23 so dont worry lol

Sorry for the hold up. Had more important things going on and tbh just wanted to focus on eating and working out..

Week 18

Pin

All fine

Gym

Great

Diet

Solid as always (hard to eat 4650 cals day though)

Weight

205lbs

Sides

zero

PIP

All good lately

Conclusion

I am at week 18 now having done 16 weeks of AAS. I have just added prop for the final 2 weeks with it being a short ester. I will start my PCT at the start of next week.

Had my MRI scan and turns out ive got a small rotator cuff tear and strained, weak tendons in my shoulder. The Doctor said it should be like steak, but is more like streaky bacon. I am seeing my Pysio next week to start a course to try and repair the damage without surgery or stopping the gym.

I am very happy with my AAS journey and have learnt a lot. 100 % do not regret this journey and its made a great change in my self confidence and how I feel. Should I have put on 15/20lbs naturally over 3 years without AAS, maybe, but with my injury and body issues, I am glad I did this!!

Judge away !

PICS -

170 - 205lbs

Name:	End of cut to Week 16.jpg 
Views:	1351 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	171910

xGarlicx is offline New Member
    Jangles man, I've been reading along and followed up until now. About to start my first cycle as well, although I have a different but similar starting point. I was really curious to see how your journey would go. I'm really happy you stuck with it and followed good advice when it came along and stuck to your guns when getting trolled.

Yeah, you could get to where you are natty, but honestly most people never will. I can't believe even with all the PIP and injuries you pushed through and I can tell it's paid off. You're actually looking like you lift now man, so grats! Keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by xGarlicx View Post
    Jangles man, I've been reading along and followed up until now. About to start my first cycle as well, although I have a different but similar starting point. I was really curious to see how your journey would go. I'm really happy you stuck with it and followed good advice when it came along and stuck to your guns when getting trolled.

Yeah, you could get to where you are natty, but honestly most people never will. I can't believe even with all the PIP and injuries you pushed through and I can tell it's paid off. You're actually looking like you lift now man, so grats! Keep it going!
    Thanks mate. I am a determined mother fucker.

Coming up to the end of week 3 of my PCT. Feeling great. No major strength loss although i've gone down to 191lsb today (9 drop so far)

Mood and sex drive great. Nothing negative at all tbh.

Will keep updating !

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry for the hold up. Had more important things going on and tbh just wanted to focus on eating and working out..

Week 18

Pin

All fine

Gym

Great

Diet

Solid as always (hard to eat 4650 cals day though)

Weight

205lbs

Sides

zero

PIP

All good lately

Conclusion

I am at week 18 now having done 16 weeks of AAS. I have just added prop for the final 2 weeks with it being a short ester. I will start my PCT at the start of next week.

Had my MRI scan and turns out ive got a small rotator cuff tear and strained, weak tendons in my shoulder. The Doctor said it should be like steak, but is more like streaky bacon. I am seeing my Pysio next week to start a course to try and repair the damage without surgery or stopping the gym.

I am very happy with my AAS journey and have learnt a lot. 100 % do not regret this journey and its made a great change in my self confidence and how I feel. Should I have put on 15/20lbs naturally over 3 years without AAS, maybe, but with my injury and body issues, I am glad I did this!!

Judge away !

PICS -

170 - 205lbs

Name:	End of cut to Week 16.jpg 
Views:	1351 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	171910
    Ok, congrats Jangles but I just have to chime in for anyone else reading this thread;

It is NOT advisable to start AAS with such a starting point.
    It’s not just a matter of fact that these gains could have been made natty,
    but it’s also a concern about tendon and ligaments.
    You should generally have 3 years at least if training, but let’s dial that down to 1 year of SERIOUS, dedicated training at the very least, before you start AAS.
    This will make it less likely that you damage tendons and joints during the cycle. This might seem like just; ahh, fuck, tendons right?!
    But it actually is important,
    if you damage an elbow or a shoulder enough you’ll have to stop training for growth completely in worst case and just do physio for 6mo to a year.
    And that is gonna cost you from half a year to one year just spending time on an injury, which if you don’t do correct can cause you even more time.

Not to mention risks to your HPTA and such, but just let’s ignore all that for now and say that you’re willing to juice for the rest of your life;
    Then you want to optimize for that to be possible.
    And tendons is a big thing here.
    It’s also a matter of just getting used to the bodybuilding life style. This is harder than many think, and doesn’t happen automatically when you start juicing.

My point is that this practice is very risky and i know several who have attempted it, only to drop out of training completely due to injuries.

So no flak to you Jangles, I hope you’re satisfied and wish you the best.
    I just don’t want this to be an example for someone else without informing of the danger.
    And I can say that I don’t overestimate if I say that 50% of the guys I know who start juicing with a bad base, end up hurting themselves to the point where they quit lifting.
    And when they quit lifting the usually won’t start again, since they now know that juice fucked them up, and that’s not a carrot to entice them anymore.

So please, anyone seeing this, think it through.

And again, I hope you’re bigger and better now Jangles and are one of the exceptions that can handle this and get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Ok, congrats Jangles but I just have to chime in for anyone else reading this thread;

It is NOT advisable to start AAS with such a starting point.
    It’s not just a matter of fact that these gains could have been made natty,
    but it’s also a concern about tendon and ligaments.
    You should generally have 3 years at least if training, but let’s dial that down to 1 year of SERIOUS, dedicated training at the very least, before you start AAS.
    This will make it less likely that you damage tendons and joints during the cycle. This might seem like just; ahh, fuck, tendons right?!
    But it actually is important,
    if you damage an elbow or a shoulder enough you’ll have to stop training for growth completely in worst case and just do physio for 6mo to a year.
    And that is gonna cost you from half a year to one year just spending time on an injury, which if you don’t do correct can cause you even more time.

Not to mention risks to your HPTA and such, but just let’s ignore all that for now and say that you’re willing to juice for the rest of your life;
    Then you want to optimize for that to be possible.
    And tendons is a big thing here.
    It’s also a matter of just getting used to the bodybuilding life style. This is harder than many think, and doesn’t happen automatically when you start juicing.

My point is that this practice is very risky and i know several who have attempted it, only to drop out of training completely due to injuries.

So no flak to you Jangles, I hope you’re satisfied and wish you the best.
    I just don’t want this to be an example for someone else without informing of the danger.
    And I can say that I don’t overestimate if I say that 50% of the guys I know who start juicing with a bad base, end up hurting themselves to the point where they quit lifting.
    And when they quit lifting the usually won’t start again, since they now know that juice fucked them up, and that’s not a carrot to entice them anymore.

So please, anyone seeing this, think it through.

And again, I hope you’re bigger and better now Jangles and are one of the exceptions that can handle this and get lucky.

Thanks for such a great reply. You're right in everything you say. I 100% suggest doing it the way you did and advise. I Would be a fool to argue otherwise. I did have my reasons, but thats by the by.

UPDATE for anyone who cares.

I am now 4 weeks into PCT. Hardly any strength loss, 190lbs still (meaning I've kept 20lbs as of now) and feel great. Deadlifting 140kg x 3, Squatting 100kg x 8 (free weight, onto a bench though)

A lot of people made out that my gains would vanish and that my body would shut down from thus cycle due to no base. What a load of shit!

There was a LOT of scare mongering in this thread and unless magically I wake up in the next 2 weeks of PCT and am 170, I've proved a LOT of people wrong!

Maybe its my diet and dedication in the gym?? Maybe the AAS did nothing and I just grew naturally, explaining why I've not lost any size or strength??? I don't know, but I've kept all my size added and feel great.... Time will tell if I am proved wrong, but at this point I cant see how I would loose the muscle added with the lifestyle choices I am making !
    Last edited by Jangles1; 04-06-2018 at 03:44 AM.

I dont want to come across nasty or anything but the point i think was being made is that you still look very very natural. You are nowhere near the stage where people dont have to ask if you go to the gym.

I dont know that youll lose the way you look at all. Im not really sure where that 30lbs went either.

But if youre happy thats all that matters. Putting it on the thread fully opened yourself to critique and yougot it good.

I woupd have said dont do it but very big props for taking it all on the chin and carrying on.

Doesnt make it a good idea... to any noobs wanting to do the same thing as jangles

Question

I dont want to come across nasty or anything but the point i think was being made is that you still look very very natural. You are nowhere near the stage where people dont have to ask if you go to the gym.

I dont know that youll lose the way you look at all. Im not really sure where that 30lbs went either.

But if youre happy thats all that matters. Putting it on the thread fully opened yourself to critique and yougot it good.

I woupd have said dont do it but very big props for taking it all on the chin and carrying on.

Doesnt make it a good idea... to any noobs wanting to do the same thing as jangles

I get that mate

But that doesnt negate the fact everything people said would happen due to starting without a propper base has not happened.

That’s my only point here.

If you’re new to AAS and reading this, absolutely be patient and do a solid year or 2 building a base while throughly researching, then if you really want to, do a cycle. It can only yield better results if you build a better base than i did.

The main thing I’ve learnt is that I could have achieved the same goals without aas, albeit in a longer time period. Being on a cycle i do think motivated my beyond belief, and i do not regret it at all. I would change a few things if i could though.

I think it’s funny everyone says “you look no different”. It’s funny because i cannot begin to describe the amount of comments i get from people every time i go out. There is a huge huge difference. Huge!

Maybe pics don’t translate well, but that’s just fact. No reason to lie. Say what you want about me but i’ve being transparent from day 1

It is what it is and all you can do is learn from your mistakes and move forward.

I’m healthy and kept (for now) all gains. Post cycle Bloods will be done after my PCT and il report back.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 04-06-2018 at 06:14 AM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I get that mate

But that doesnt negate the fact everything people said would happen due to starting without a propper base has not happened.

That’s my only point here.

If you’re new to AAS and reading this, absolutely be patient and do a solid year or 2 building a base while throughly researching, then if you really want to, do a cycle. It can only yield better results if you build a better base than i did.

The main thing I’ve learnt is that I could have achieved the same goals without aas, albeit in a longer time period. Being on a cycle i do think motivated my beyond belief, and i do not regret it at all. I would change a few things if i could though.

I think it’s funny everyone says “you look no different”. It’s funny because i cannot begin to describe the amount of comments i get from people every time i go out. There is a huge huge difference. Huge!

Maybe pics don’t translate well, but that’s just fact. No reason to lie. Say what you want about me but i’ve being transparent from day 1

It is what it is and all you can do is learn from your mistakes and move forward.

I’m healthy and kept (for now) all gains. Post cycle Bloods will be done after my PCT and il report back.
    Give it time for it to have been over a while.

You said a cycle or two....

You will either, cycle the rest of your life/trt, or you will lose everything you have gained.

This is what you don't seem to get...
    It takes time to lose. Two months is not time. Two months is not even long enough to have started another cycle.

Give it a year and you will be back to square one. Granted you were still developing.
    Most males dont fill in until 22-25.

Its not a manliness issue or a reflection of you. It is physics.

It took supplements to achieve.
    Remove the supplements and....

Not that complicated.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    can we have a list of your max lifts?

AdroRomano is offline New Member
    I'm on the EXACT same thing, first time, test only , 3 weeks in . Looks like you've done ur research, everything's on point . Now just get a STRICT diet in u

Quote Originally Posted by AdroRomano View Post
    I'm on the EXACT same thing, first time, test only , 3 weeks in . Looks like you've done ur research, everything's on point . Now just get a STRICT diet in u
    really done his research?

he went from,a 50 lb barbell bench press to a 90 lb bench press.

for comparison I'm 30 lbs lighter and shorter and incline press 90 lb dumbbells for sets of 12

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

You will either, cycle the rest of your life/trt, or you will lose everything you have gained.

It takes time to lose. Two months is not time. Two months is not even long enough to have started another cycle.

Give it a year and you will be back to square one. Granted you were still developing.

Not that complicated.

I’m not saying you’re wrong as I can’t see into the future, but say I never did a cycle again, carried on lifting and eating a 500 surplus, you still think in one years time i’d be back to square one?

How is that physically possible? I would be adding 6-12 a year for the first year or so of natural bulking, so how i would end up back at square one I just do not get.

Common sense would suggest I can build on what i’ve achieved with this first cycle.

As i say, not saying you’re wrong, simply challenging with a fair assumption.

I am not here to argue. Can’t be fucked with the negativity
    Last edited by Jangles1; 04-06-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdroRomano View Post

Diet is brilliant. 4500 clean cals every single day!!

Good luck with your journey

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

Not that complicated.

I’m not saying you’re wrong as I can’t see into the future, but say I never did a cycle again, carried on lifting and eating a 500 surplus, you still think in one years time i’d be back to square one?

How is that physically possible? I would be adding 6-12 a year for the first year or so of natural bulking, so how i would end up back at square one I just do not get.

Common sense would suggest I can build on what i’ve achieved with this first cycle.

As i say, not saying you’re wrong, simply challenging with a fair assumption.

I am not here to argue. Can’t be fucked with the negativity
    Last edited by Jangles1; 04-06-2018 at 08:23 AM.

because you now damaged HPTA, and if you couldn't do it with pre cycle levels of natural hormones, tour not going to keep super physiological gains when your HPTA doesn't come back to even its pre cycle levels

your going to eat with less test, more cortisol, and estrogen. and your surplus is going to add fat.

how bout a current pic with today's date to show us your holding your "gains"?

dude you look like a chemo patient with osteroperosis
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-06-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information