Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: First ever Test E only cycle

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    because you now damaged HPTA, and if you couldn't do it with pre cycle levels of natural hormones, tour not going to keep super physiological gains when your HPTA doesn't come back to even its pre cycle levels

your going to eat with less test, more cortisol, and estrogen. and your surplus is going to add fat.

how bout a current pic with today's date to show us your holding your "gains"?

dude you look like a chemo patient with osteroperosis

Good facts ruined by an insult that’s not even accurate.

You’re nothing more than a forum troll with AAS knowledge.

I don’t have to prove anything to you. Suck a dick.

Just left the gym but I will post a few pics at the end of my 6 week PCT

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Good facts ruined by an insult that’s not even accurate.

You’re nothing more than a forum troll with AAS knowledge.

I don’t have to prove anything to you. Suck a dick.

Just left the gym but I will post a few pics at the end of my 6 week PCT
    oh easy now.

that's right there says you are seeing gains disappear, and all our comments are running through your head like a black out drunk starting to remember the night before. and on top of pct blues its eating you up inside.

try some latuda.

Also, you ordered your pharmacom from 101xxxxxxxpharma . com they are not an,official reseller anymore. they seem because they've been buying faked pharmacom from a 3rd party reseller them selves.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-06-2018 at 09:18 AM.

oh easy now.

that's right there says you are seeing gains disappear, and all our comments are running through your head like a black out drunk starting to remember the night before. and on top of pct blues its eating you up inside.

try some latuda.

you’re wrong mate. check back in a few weeks.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I’m not saying you’re wrong as I can’t see into the future, but say I never did a cycle again, carried on lifting and eating a 500 surplus, you still think in one years time i’d be back to square one?

How is that physically possible? I would be adding 6-12 a year for the first year or so of natural bulking, so how i would end up back at square one I just do not get.

Common sense would suggest I can build on what i’ve achieved with this first cycle.

As i say, not saying you’re wrong, simply challenging with a fair assumption.

I am not here to argue. Can’t be fucked with the negativity
    Indeed.
    Its more complicated than that. Not here to argue.

Its a struggle from hell. It also gets worse rebounding after a cycle with age from my experiences. Everything you are doing now is a cinch but you will see what I mean in a few months.

Anabolic steroids aren't addictive says a guy without a soul that never ran a cycle.

Its the darkside. Once you cross into it you don't just leave. I know because I had the gun barrel in my mouth when I watched it all go.

Have you ever seen an elite bodybuilder 6 months off AAS?

Don't be too arrogant man. You are speaking to guys that have done this since before you were born.
    ghettoboyd and marcus300 like this.

Thats all well and good (mad pics) but they obviously stoped dead their training and diet. Thats not happening for me.

If everyone on this forum stopped training and diet, they would loose their body, AAS or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Indeed.
    Its more complicated than that. Not here to argue.

Its a struggle from hell. It also gets worse rebounding after a cycle with age from my experiences. Everything you are doing now is a cinch but you will see what I mean in a few months.

Anabolic steroids aren't addictive says a guy without a soul that never ran a cycle.

Its the darkside. Once you cross into it you don't just leave. I know because I had the gun barrel in my mouth when I watched it all go.

Have you ever seen an elite bodybuilder 6 months off AAS?

Don't be too arrogant man. You are speaking to guys that have done this since before you were born.

Guess il order my TRT meds haha....

Im gona do another cycle and see how I get on. Id like to say I will build from that naturally as I should be the size I want after that (no desire at all to be jacked). But most likely il want to do another and another. Not point kidding myself.

you realize who,those guys are,

one is Kevin levrone
    and flex wheeler.

you realize who,those guys are,

one is Kevin levrone
    and flex wheeler.

Yes. Big timers. Prob on an insane amount of gear and were monsters. Cool pics but they play no real relevance in my situation (although I get your point)

Obs
    Thats all well and good (mad pics) but they obviously stoped dead their training and diet. Thats not happening for me.

If everyone on this forum stopped training and diet, they would loose their body, AAS or not.
    Your right they probably stopped everything. Its much harder to stay motivated when you are doing everything right and losing mass. It fucks with you baaaaad. Its a lot harder than having made a good base before starting. Again though even with a fantastic base after time you will lose the gains.

The point is if you had trained natty you keep all that as long as you keep training and continue the diet. Not so with AAS. Its apples to oranges. AAS makes your muscles do things your body is not capable of without them. Its like climbing a ladder and saying i got this high and taking away the ladder...
    The miniscule amount of gains you will keep a year off AAS you could have acquired naturally withou all the bullshit.

If nothing else maybe everyone trying to explain with you being defensive will give you enough fire and sand to prove them wrong as best you can.

Its a fucked up game, I wish it was as you think it is but you will see. Good luck.
    Personally I would keep on rocking. Cycle smart and take a break and cycle again. Its not a bad life. Trt is waiting for pretty much anyone with a brain that cycles.

Obs
    Yes. Big timers. Prob on an insane amount of gear and were monsters. Cool pics but they play no real relevance in my situation (although I get your point)
    Btw... The only issue I ever had on your log was that you thought you could just run a cycle or two and get where you wanted, then be gtg.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Well done on documenting your progress, its not an easy thing to do putting yourself out there. I do have a lot to say but most have more or less said it.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Just finish this article from front to back very entertaining at the least. Probably the most interesting thing to me was how people overload on protein. I'm totally guilty of it but I've never liked carbs but I do understand the value of them and raw fruits and vegetables but I guess I just comes with knowledge perseverance

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    Just finish this article from front to back very entertaining at the least. Probably the most interesting thing to me was how people overload on protein. I'm totally guilty of it but I've never liked carbs but I do understand the value of them and raw fruits and vegetables but I guess I just comes with knowledge perseverance
    No point wasting protein for energy when there's carbs available, that's my take.

levijoseph is offline New Member
    Just read through most of this thread, can we get an update from OP?

Quote Originally Posted by levijoseph View Post
    Just read through most of this thread, can we get an update from OP?
    Lol

He won't show us, cuzz we were right.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Lol

He won't show us, cuzz we were right.

Check the main thread

Check the main thread
    How bout now, just curious, did you hold on to those gainz?

Not being a dick, just curious as you were 100% sure you'd hold all weight and then some. You should share with us how you've done it.

We are all brother's here.

With all due respect... I have had nothing but shit from day 1. Accusations of lying and generally treated like a moron myself. Borderline bullying due to having a self belief that didn't fall in line with most of the forums views.

As nice and helpful as your charts and help were in the other post, none of you are my brothers....I came here for one reason only, to prove you all wrong, like I knew in my mind and heart I would.

--

To all the newbies reading this. It is advised to get to a decent size before AAS, it can only help, but if like me you do not want to for your OWN good reason (injury setbacks), not laziness, do not worry about it. If you stick to your training and diet, you will keep your gains. I did anyhow.

--

See you again in 8-10 months !!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 10-03-2018 at 10:25 AM.

I have had nothing but shit from day 1...No offence, and arnica as your charts and help were, none of you are my brothers....I came here to prove you all wrong, like I knew in my mind and heart I would....
    Sir, in case you have not known, Or have been made aware of, this place has had a fresh start

We get along and accept different views now, with no trolling or name calling

Since you were gone for a few months. That last post is ok.

But let's keep it friendly here , ok?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Sir, in case you have not known, Or have been made aware of, this place has had a fresh start

Well said Couch.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    hey Jangles,, pretty sure I didn't care wither you had a good base to start with or not. Other guys were saying it was a 'have to' , I said you were a grown ass man and can take whatever you choose to and that no doubt AAS use was going to help you reach your goals not harm you.
    Then via PM helped you out with quite a few protocols, and when you found out your Test was severely under dosed advised you to go ahead and start taking the T-bol you had attained while you start looking for a new source.

just saying. this forum has been some help to you in at least some ways, its not all negative my man
    ChasinGains, Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    hey Jangles,, pretty sure I didn't care wither you had a good base to start with or not. Other guys were saying it was a 'have to' , I said you were a grown ass man and can take whatever you choose to and that no doubt AAS use was going to help you reach your goals not harm you.
    Then via PM helped you out with quite a few protocols, and when you found out your Test was severely under dosed advised you to go ahead and start taking the T-bol you had attained while you start looking for a new source.

just saying. this forum has been some help to you in at least some ways, its not all negative my man
    Well said.

Jangles just chill a little, stick around and you will see things are turning around here.......for the better.
    Obs likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

You helped me no end. Thank you

Hmmm ok. Fair play. I have to admit I expected a huge backlash and did not get it, which is great. It does seem things are much more positive.

What actually happened to promote this fresh start?
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well said.

Jangles just chill a little, stick around and you will see things are turning around here.......for the better.

I am chilled for sure. I was defensive before due to the hostile reception I got, but that seems to have gone.

Thank you for your advice.
    Obs likes this.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    I am chilled for sure. I was defensive before due to the hostile reception I got, but that seems to have gone.

Thank you for your advice.
    Any pics bro of what your looking like post cycle? Been dying to see these since you started thread

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Any pics bro of what your looking like post cycle? Been dying to see these since you started thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ke-i-knew.html
    ChasinGains likes this.

Zb3
    Zb3 is offline New Member
    No offence but you don’t look like you’ve lifted a day in your life (both before and after cycle). You have no business doing steroids . Actually get some
    Proper nutrition and lifting behind you first

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb3 View Post
    No offence but you don’t look like you’ve lifted a day in your life (both before and after cycle). You have no business doing steroids . Actually get some
    Proper nutrition and lifting behind you first
    The last reply to this thread was 9 months ago. Why bump it?
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread Information