• 1 Post By austinq62
  • 1 Post By ptmikey
  • 1 Post By AestheticGenetics
  • 2 Post By PeanutbutterDC

Thread: First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results

austinq62 is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results

Stats: 19 y/o (will be 20 in less than 2 weeks), 6 foot 1-2 inches

Diet (both on-cycle and off): 3600 Calories Daily, Macros (rough): 400-450g carbs, 225-245g protein, 80-100g fat

Split: 6 days on, 1 day off. LPP split. (Legs/push/pull/legs/push/pull/rest/repeat)

Cycle: Test E 500/mg weekly for 10 weeks (250mg e3.5d)

PCT: Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Before/End of Cycle/Current Physique Pics (See attached)

On Cycle Important Notes

I started this cycle at the end of August/beginning of September and ran it for 10 weeks. I injected every Monday morning and Thursday night, rotating between my left/right glutes and quads. I had horrible PIP with Quad injections in the beginning, got to the point where I had an abscess in my left quad that I had to get drained. Glute injections had no significant PIP. Did not notice much for the first 4-5 weeks of injections. Around week 6 is when I started noticing significant strength and size gains.

Side effects On Cycle

I did get a bit of gyno, even though I took Liquidex eod .5mg, I think the liquidex helped keep some of the bloat away although Im not sure.
    Havent really had a problem with acne throughout my life, but on-cycle and still post-cycle I have bad acne on my back (bad for me at least).

Post-Cycle Results

Libido/Sex Drive: I will say I was considerably shutdown the last few days of my cycle in terms of sex drive. Took much longer for me to get an erection with my girlfriend and my balls were definitely smaller, much smaller. The first 4 weeks after cycle I felt decent, sex drive went back up a little bit, no trouble getting erections just lasted a lot longer in bed. Now in the last week of pct (6 weeks post cycle), my balls are huge and I can have sex with my girl 4 times over a span of 6 hours with no problem. Idk what happened between week 4 and 6 after cycle but something clicked and my balls are now just as they were before cycle.

I did not get any bloods done before or during cycle which was a huge mistake I know. But I just didn’t have the money at the time, I plan on getting bloods done in another 4 weeks to see where I’m at. I wont be able to tell if Im back to “normal” but I will get an idea of how my recovery is going. All in all I feel great, no mood swings, plenty of energy, no decrease in my love for going to the gym (pretty much all I want to do).

Pictures: Please see attached photos. First picture is before cycle, pictures two and three are at the end of my cycle, the fourth picture is 2 weeks after last injection, the fifth picture is 4 weeks after last injection, the 6th and seventh picture were taken yesterday at almost 6 weeks after last injection.

Concluding thoughts:

If I could go back and re-think this decision, I don’t think I would have done the cycle. Yes, so far Ive kept most of my gains and I feel just as good as before cycle, but I still think its not worth the risk. Because I don’t know what I did to my growth plates/natural test production/etc and probably wont know until far down the road. Im sure ill do another cycle in my life, but I want to stay off for the next 5-10 years and see where I can get naturally. I also feel morally wrong cheating the system this way, but I did it anyway. I wont say I don’t love the results, because I do love how I look and feel now. But it is still not worth it. To any kid out there at my age or near it, don’t do it. At least wait until much later in your life, because even if I have or will recover perfectly and keep my gains, everyone reacts differently and your story could be much worse.

Also, I plan on doing an updated version of this once I get my bloods back to let you guys know how I recovered with actual evidence. Thank you for reading. Please let me know if you have any questions or thoughts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results-before-cycle.jpg   First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results-endofcycle-1.jpg   First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results-endofcycle-2.jpg   First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results-2-weeks-post-cycle.jpg   First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results-4weekspost-cycle.jpg  

First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results-6-weeks-post-cycle.jpg   First Cycle Test E 500/mg Results-6weekspostcycle.jpg  
    Last edited by austinq62; 01-02-2018 at 10:41 AM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

ptmikey is offline New Member
    I must say, the difference in pic 1 and pic 2 is pretty sick man.
    I'm yet to run my first cycle, probably gonna run something very similar to yours.
    so any tips other then get my bloods done?
    Xelent likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austinq62 View Post
    Stats: 19 y/o (will be 20 in less than 2 weeks), 6 foot 1-2 inches

Diet (both on-cycle and off): 3600 Calories Daily, Macros (rough): 400-450g carbs, 225-245g protein, 80-100g fat

Split: 6 days on, 1 day off. LPP split. (Legs/push/pull/legs/push/pull/rest/repeat)

Cycle: Test E 500/mg weekly for 10 weeks (250mg e3.5d)

PCT: Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Before/End of Cycle/Current Physique Pics (See attached)

On Cycle Important Notes

I started this cycle at the end of August/beginning of September and ran it for 10 weeks. I injected every Monday morning and Thursday night, rotating between my left/right glutes and quads. I had horrible PIP with Quad injections in the beginning, got to the point where I had an abscess in my left quad that I had to get drained. Glute injections had no significant PIP. Did not notice much for the first 4-5 weeks of injections. Around week 6 is when I started noticing significant strength and size gains.

Side effects On Cycle

I did get a bit of gyno, even though I took Liquidex eod .5mg, I think the liquidex helped keep some of the bloat away although Im not sure.
    Havent really had a problem with acne throughout my life, but on-cycle and still post-cycle I have bad acne on my back (bad for me at least).

Post-Cycle Results

Libido/Sex Drive: I will say I was considerably shutdown the last few days of my cycle in terms of sex drive. Took much longer for me to get an erection with my girlfriend and my balls were definitely smaller, much smaller. The first 4 weeks after cycle I felt decent, sex drive went back up a little bit, no trouble getting erections just lasted a lot longer in bed. Now in the last week of pct (6 weeks post cycle), my balls are huge and I can have sex with my girl 4 times over a span of 6 hours with no problem. Idk what happened between week 4 and 6 after cycle but something clicked and my balls are now just as they were before cycle.

I did not get any bloods done before or during cycle which was a huge mistake I know. But I just didn’t have the money at the time, I plan on getting bloods done in another 4 weeks to see where I’m at. I wont be able to tell if Im back to “normal” but I will get an idea of how my recovery is going. All in all I feel great, no mood swings, plenty of energy, no decrease in my love for going to the gym (pretty much all I want to do).

Pictures: Please see attached photos. First picture is before cycle, pictures two and three are at the end of my cycle, the fourth picture is 2 weeks after last injection, the fifth picture is 4 weeks after last injection, the 6th and seventh picture were taken yesterday at almost 6 weeks after last injection.

Concluding thoughts:

If I could go back and re-think this decision, I don’t think I would have done the cycle. Yes, so far Ive kept most of my gains and I feel just as good as before cycle, but I still think its not worth the risk. Because I don’t know what I did to my growth plates/natural test production/etc and probably wont know until far down the road. Im sure ill do another cycle in my life, but I want to stay off for the next 5-10 years and see where I can get naturally. I also feel morally wrong cheating the system this way, but I did it anyway. I wont say I don’t love the results, because I do love how I look and feel now. But it is still not worth it. To any kid out there at my age or near it, don’t do it. At least wait until much later in your life, because even if I have or will recover perfectly and keep my gains, everyone reacts differently and your story could be much worse.

Also, I plan on doing an updated version of this once I get my bloods back to let you guys know how I recovered with actual evidence. Thank you for reading. Please let me know if you have any questions or thoughts.
    well said my friend and thank you for your honesty...

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Great results bro, looking unreal, just wondering what your diet was like on cycle and during post cycle period?

AestheticGenetics is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Great results bro, looking unreal, just wondering what your diet was like on cycle and during post cycle period?
    This
    rise_against likes this.

Firsttime213 is offline New Member
    Nice bro, I’m doing 250 to start my cycle and see how I feel and look post cycle

AestheticGenetics is offline New Member
    How long did you train before your cycle?

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome job man solid work

Schultzy11 is offline New Member

Training

I would also like to know how long you trained before starting the cycle

Jax92 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticGenetics View Post
    How long did you train before your cycle?
    He posted this Log on Reddit too and his "Before" photo was from 4 months before he cycled, then he trained 4 months, then he started the cycle.

I hope he posts a photo of right before the cycle and after that 4 months of natty training.

Also want to know his before lifting maxes.

Jax92 is offline New Member
    OP, do you have a photo of right before cycle, after the 4 months of lifting Natty?

Also what were you pre-cycle lifting numbers?

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax92 View Post
    He posted this Log on Reddit too and his "Before" photo was from 4 months before he cycled, then he trained 4 months, then he started the cycle.

I hope he posts a photo of right before the cycle and after that 4 months of natty training.

Also want to know his before lifting maxes.
    If OP took before pics, trained for four months, then started his cycle yet presented his before pics as right before starting cycle, then I'm skeptical about everything he posted. It's very dishonest
    HoldMyBeer and Zman600 like this.

Thread Information