Hello,

Going to walk through some of my experience with cycling. It's alot to discuss so I will try to keep it brief and if anyone needs to ask questions please do.

First cycle linked below:
https://forums.steroid.com/members-c...t-e-500mg.html

I ran that cycle and about 14 weeks I started again. I lost about 8 pounds down to 217 from 225.

Test C 500mg and (Var 60mg last 6 weeks ED). 10 week cycle. I lost about 17 pounds this cycle because I was cutting. I leaned out alot and felt like I maintained my muscle.

Again, about 14 weeks after that cycle I ran again:

Test P 400mg and NPP 400mg EOD. 10 Week cycle again - gained about 17 pounds and lost about 10 after I came off and PCT'd.

After this recovery I was getting sick of the PCT. My test levels natural were shit and after this many cycles I was getting tired of the yo-yo effect... Alas, I still did PCT.

About 12 weeks later I jumped on another cycle:

Test C 200mg and Tren E 400mg 10 weeks. This time I chose to not PCT and do 4 weeks TRT at 160mg a week. I gained another 13 pounds and brought me to 220 but leaned me the fuck out (damn tren is amazing). So not only was I bigger, I was much leaner. Even though I gained and lost all this weight I was much fuller and leaner at this 220 than I was before.

I TRT'd again at 160mg a week for 2 weeks.

I then did another cycle:

Test C 500mg and Deca 500mg and (Dbol 60mg for 5 weeks). I did this cycle for 10 weeks. I gained about 5 pounds on this cycle, my body didn't respond to dbol at all (maybe it was sugar). I really don't like the way my body responded to NPP or Deca - which is unfortunate. I believe I am doing something wrong during these cycles and I need to figure it out.

I jumped straight from this cycle into another one - because of my timing and I was going to continue similar AAS.

Test C 250mg and Tren A 350mg and NPP 350mg - currently going on week 4. I am up about 4 pounds but I am leaning out again - I am considering dropping the NPP because I just don't feel it does anything for me. This Tren is doing everything and it hardens me out and leans me out and fills me out!! Wish I could just run it every cycle...

Anyway currently about 229#

Will update later with photos if anyone has interest.