Ryan1998 is offline New Member

Question Lean Gainz Cycle

Hello guys! I've been training for some years and one year ago I decided to take steroids . My first cycle went very very good and I gained almost 13kg of muscles of whcich I lost 2 because of water retention. It consisted of 100mg test prop eod and 50mg tren ace eod. Now after 7 months from finishing Pct I want to take another cycle and it will be the last I hope It looks like this:
    Lean Gainz Cycle-s-cycle.jpg

I know there are many substances and it cand be quite risky so I hope you guys may give me a piece of advice

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    7 months removed from PCT , now go get blood work and make sure you didn't screw yourself up too badly with that first cycle. THEN learn to diet and train natty for several more years. too young to be running gear right now Imo , high possibility of messing up your still developing brain

I did the Bloom work after one month from pct and my doc Said everything was normal. Even she was amazed that I hadn’t had anything out of the normal range.
    Here is a pic of a recent Blood work(without hormons)Lean Gainz Cycle-ff77f7cb-e608-4109-9e04-ae0a333b27f6.jpegClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FF77F7CB-E608-4109-9E04-AE0A333B27F6.jpeg 
Views:	159 
Size:	789.2 KB 
ID:	171957

AestheticGenetics is offline New Member
    Yeh brah fuckin oath gonna run a cycle like this soon where do u work is it intense

Xelent is offline New Member
    Unless you can only get clen then albuterol is much more tolerable and EC stack even better though you don’t need either of those especially running tren .

Where is your asin dosing during cycle? You’re going to bloat and risk gyno and complicate tren sides running that much testP with no asin, something like 10-12.5mg 2-3 times a week. And speaking of asin, that is way too much asin in your pct, the prop clears fast and your natural test will take a while to build up and start aromatizing, I’d say you wouldn’t need any in your pct.

The hcg is a waste but people seem to be a fan of the theoretical insurance for your balls so guess it can’t hurt. You don’t have it in your pct though right?

Prop and ace should be injected ED, if you can’t manage source some Enth ester. You also don’t need to dose anavar 3x a day but if you only have 10mg tabs/caps that’s fine or you could do one and a half in the morning and same at night or just two and two. Any will work really.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelent View Post
    Unless you can only get clen then albuterol is much more tolerable and EC stack even better though you don’t need either of those especially running tren .

Where is your asin dosing during cycle? You’re going to bloat and risk gyno and complicate tren sides running that much testP with no asin, something like 10-12.5mg 2-3 times a week. And speaking of asin, that is way too much asin in your pct, the prop clears fast and your natural test will take a while to build up and start aromatizing, I’d say you wouldn’t need any in your pct.

The hcg is a waste but people seem to be a fan of the theoretical insurance for your balls so guess it can’t hurt. You don’t have it in your pct though right?

Prop and ace should be injected ED, if you can’t manage source some Enth ester. You also don’t need to dose anavar 3x a day but if you only have 10mg tabs/caps that’s fine or you could do one and a half in the morning and same at night or just two and two. Any will work really.

Clen is Little in dosage. I don’t think it will make Any problem At all. Prop being the only thing that aromatizes there it won’t make problems cos I used it with same dose last cycle and I had almost no sides At all, except from 2kg of water.
    Surely, I will decrease the dose of ai in pct.
    I prefer to Take anavar 3 times a day because I have 10mg pills and I Take em between liv52 and hepatoprotect.

Thread Information