Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First cycle at age 50 (female)

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member

First cycle at age 50 (female)

First cycle at age 50 (female)-20180413_182247.jpg
    Just started yesterday, so here's a before pic. I'm 5'1, 114#, and 13%bf
    I've been lifting on and off for 30+ years and got very muscular in my 20s but have never used gear before, and have never competed. I gain muscle (and fat) fairly easily for a woman.
    My workputs have been very consistent for the past 20 months. My diet has been tight for the past 8 months. I'm down from 150# and bf in the high 20s%, possibly low 30s
    My coach has me on Anavar and Clen . I know if I post the dosage people are gonna freak, but... 25mg/day Var and working up from 40mcg/day to 120mcg (if well toletated) clen

GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    great results!!

I'm not freaking over those dosages. but I would highly highly recommend that you start low on the VAR and then ramp your dosage up to the 25 over time, don't start that dose from day one. I'm surprised your coach did not suggest that

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    my wife is 52 and has used var with amazing results at 10mg per day if that helps shes a naturally lean tall lady and hard gainer.

< <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Blog Entries
    What he said - ramp it up, start at like 10mg - then take it to 20 & so on

And, if that's u at 50 - you'll do just fine

8 days in and starting to feel increased strength. Just upped my clen to 40mcg 2x/day (was once daily)
    Not sure if it's the anavar or clen, but I'm not as hungry as usual on same diet.
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 04-22-2018 at 02:09 PM. Reason: 40mcg, not 20mg

boricuarage78 is online now New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    8 days in and starting to feel increased strength. Just upped my clen to 20mg 2x/day (was once daily)
    Not sure if it's the anavar or clen, but I'm not as hungry as usual on same diet.
    Both anavar and clen can suppress your appetite. However it is very individualistic. Since clen increases your core temperature which increases your metabolism it can make you not hungry.

I prefer albuterol if I want to use a "fat burner" as I don't get that shaky feeling on clen.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Blog Entries
    When i take Var or just about any oral, or even a load of injects my appetite some times just drops.

I have never ran clenbuteral, but since it's some form of stim I'm sure it would hit the appetite as well.

Whenever I do something Clen like, I still stick to me EC stack. And, same shit - kills my appetite

Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage78 View Post
    Both anavar and clen can suppress your appetite. However it is very individualistic. Since clen increases your core temperature which increases your metabolism it can make you not hungry.

I prefer albuterol if I want to use a "fat burner" as I don't get that shaky feeling on clen.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I've used oral albuterol for my asthma but it makes,me really shaky. Even the albuterol inhaler makes me a little shaky. We're all built differently

m.hornbuckle is online now Associate Member
    fwiw PbDC. you look absolutely amazing! saw your double bicep pose in the other thread... jaw dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    fwiw PbDC. you look absolutely amazing! saw your double bicep pose in the other thread... jaw dropping.
    Thank you very much!

Thread Information