Jebac is offline New Member

finaplix only results

Ok this is the second time i am doing fina the only difference being this time I am doing it BY ITS SELF ( don't ask there is a reason) anyways it's exactly the begining of week two into it and I gained 10 pounds ... I was hoping for 5-8 but when i steped on the scale i couldn;t believe it... like I said first time doing it on its own if this is normal someone tell me....

other then that I train 3 times a week low reps heavy weights untill faliure everytime and drink a shit load of weight gainer along with my 5 meals a day.

For all you out there that are wondering what can finaplix do on its own i will keep you updated .... even though I don;t think everyone should expect same results.

gear:

finaplix from component-th at 75mg/day for almost 6 weeks
    other then that train right and shock your body with food

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Jebac...keep this updated everyday...if not i will haunt you down and try to hurt you...nah im j/k...im adding fina to my cycle next week and am interested in hearing all i can about it...alot of people have mixed feelings, but it sounds like you belive in the shit.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Gaining 10lbs in 2 weeks seems to be the norm with Fina... Me and my boy both gained 10lbs in the first 2 weeks the first couple of times with used it... But we were stacking it with Test and a few other goodies...

Good start keep us posted on your results...

Ok its exactly day 16 of my fina only cycle .... still at +10 LB ... no more gains however I noticed that my Pecks are getting harder along with my shoulders and geting more cut up ..... i take it as i am hardening i am burning off some fat so its not showing me any more gains but comon its been three days lol .... other then that for the past 3 days I been waking up a lot at night ... not really sweating much since i got my fan blowing straight on me right after the first night of that sh*t.... (if you get the night sweats try it it will fix you up a little ).... temper is defenetly starting too shorten up ... i blew 80mph in between two cars in a two lane highway couse they were driving two slow.... something i would normaly not do..... anyways I will keep the thread updated every three days if i can ..... I am defenitly loving fina even by itself .....

GETING HARD AS HELL! FEELING GOOD! and THANK GOD NO SIGN OF FINA DICK ..... still works like a charm ..... phew....

I'm 20 or so days into fina, don't really like it too much... only gained about 7 lbs, and I think fina dick is starting to hit... but the drug responds so differently to different people it's amazing, keep us updated so everyone can compare.

HP

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm very interested in fina only cycles right now, especially relating to the sides .. keep us posted.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I in on my second fina cycle.
    I am strippin off fat and getting harder by the day.
    I am about 13 days in, no sides yet though. Wondering when the night sweats will start

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I in on my second fina cycle.
    I am strippin off fat and getting harder by the day.
    I am about 13 days in, no sides yet though. Wondering when the night sweats will start
    anytime now if you ask me .... right about after two weeks into it ( 5 - 6 days back now ) sweats kicked in fo me ... but lik i sadi earlier i put on a fan blowing right onto me so I don;t sweat anymore ( the wind made by the fan works better then the A/C alone) but still have reall hard time getting some quality sleep ... also i been moody like hell lately ..... I will keep this thread running though to keep you guys updated

so far no more significant gains in weight but I am getting harder every day and cutting up ... which is a little odd to me since i been eating for a bulking cycle .... my carbs inteak is throgh the roof .... I am gonna recalculate my diet up a little see if it changes over the next week

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I had some last night. not too bad though. Last time I changed my shirt twice a night and slept on a towel.
    I know the shits working when that starts.

I had the fucking night sweats starting in the first week... I've had to change the sheets on my bed every night cuz it smells so bad after I sleep in it!

HP

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Well...those night sweats sound like a bitch...not really looking forward to that at all...I got my fina made this weekend and will be shooting my first 75mg today...

My fina came out perfect... cant wait...

What strength gains have you gotten jebac

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Well...those night sweats sound like a bitch...not really looking forward to that at all...I got my fina made this weekend and will be shooting my first 75mg today...

My fina came out perfect... cant wait...

What strength gains have you gotten jebac
    the funny thing there coldstone is that its a little different on fina ...... I gained a lot of strength and i gained it FAST but it feels like you just got stronger not like the juice is pumpin you..... (hard to explain) basicly you gain a lot of strength but you dont feel that pump you would if you were taking a cycle like test and d-bols or somethin.....i just hope you are one of those that reacts good to fina....good luck and keep us posted how it works for you

remz is offline New Member

im on a verge of a prop/fina cycle, should i be expecting some good fat loss?

fina 1-6
    75mg EOD

prop 1-6
    100mg EOD

Thats pretty low remz, up the fina to 150mg eod.

HP

remz is offline New Member
    oh my bad i meant 75 ed and 100 mg pop EOD

Sounds good man, expect the best! Prop/fina can be a deadly combo... good luck.

HP

winny freak is offline New Member
    I'm starting a short cycle of fina alone Wed. I only hve like 12 ml. I made it closer to 1oomg./ml. but i made it in june?looks very cloudy should i be concerned. i didnt bake it either.?I was planning on 100mg EOD. Any help appreciated
    FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by winny freak
    I'm starting a short cycle of fina alone Wed. I only hve like 12 ml. I made it closer to 1oomg./ml. but i made it in june?looks very cloudy should i be concerned. i didnt bake it either.?I was planning on 100mg EOD. Any help appreciated
    FREAK
    cloudy part is no problem ... usually means wasnt filtered properly .....when making it, if you leave it aside for a few hours to settle on the bottom after bringing it to a boil and then pass it through the filter it comes out a lot clearer then passing it through the filter right after the boiling part.....

one thing how did u come up with 12 ml ... even at 12 ml you should be at around 125mg/cc not 100 .... anyone correct me if i am wrong.... plus doing only 12ml of fina alone would last you 24 days on EOD injection which is just over 3 weeks .... I personaly don;t think its worth it ......I would either stack it with something else or get more fina.

K well its just over 3 weeks now ..... so far no more gains ... DAMN IT ... i was hoping for 5 more LB atleast but its ok still got time .... however i did drop a little more in BF and defenetly got even harder .... one thing i like about fina every time i throw it in a cycle it makes me hard as hell .... as far as sides, now they are really starting to kick in .... I am getting really moody .... yestarday i felt like shit the whole day .... however today i feel like gold ..... no reall sign of acne but i think its a little too early for that anyways ... anyways from begining to now ... about 13 LB gained mostly in the first week .. I got about 2 weeks left so we will see how this ends ...

wickedred is offline New Member
    keep us posted Jebac. i am looking foward to starting my Fina/Prop stack come the first of the year.

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    How bout un update? I'm trying to read everything I can about fina b4 i start prop/fina in Jan.

BUMP

biff is offline Associate Member
    you said your doing this for 6 wks do you think this is a sufficient amount of time? I'm also curious to here your results im also interested in doin a cycle. Also something im kinda wondering about, scince tren e has a longer acting ester does it take longer for the effects to start working as opposed to tren a.

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    you said your doing this for 6 wks do you think this is a sufficient amount of time? I'm also curious to here your results im also interested in doin a cycle. Also something im kinda wondering about, scince tren e has a longer acting ester does it take longer for the effects to start working as opposed to tren a.
    yep.

biff is offline Associate Member
    how long does tren e take to kick in

Turbo1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    how long does tren e take to kick in

ABout 4 weeks or so. Same amount of time as any other Enanthate ester

Thread Information