Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: First HGH Cycle- Pfizer HGH Cycle will span min of 7 months

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

First HGH Cycle- Pfizer HGH Cycle will span min of 7 months

Hey everyone I wanted to start a thread about my first HGH cycle. A few years ago I started an HGH cycle but financially I wasn't prepared for the cost so I only ran it for a month or so and stopped. Needless to say I didn't really see anything from it.

Fast forward to now I'm in a great financial state and I got my hands on Pfizer HGH so I'm all in. I started this cycle 3 weeks ago doing 2ius ED for the first 2 weeks and for week 3 I upped to 3ius Mon - Fri.

I'm currently lean bulking and also started 750mg Test E per week and 200mg Tren Ace per week. I started the Test E 3 weeks ago and just started the Tren Ace today. I will slowly up the Tren to 300mg/week and possibly 400mg/week. However, I've had good and terrible experiences with Tren which is why I'm starting low. Usually 300mg/week is the perfect amount for me.

With 3 weeks in I'm not having any issues with the HGH obviously. My skin already is softer and a few people have made comments that my skin looks better. I'm sleeping like a total ROCK at night. Not sure if it's the HGH or I'm just getting great sleep. Having some odd ass dreams that can be very violent or very weird and again not sure if it's the HGH or just because... Not having issues with any joint pain or carpal tunnel but my hand has been going numb at night while I'm sleeping. Again, not sure if this is just how I'm sleeping on my hand but it's never been an issue before.

I'm hoping to start seeing results around the 2 month mark. I will run the 3ius for the next month and then up it to 4ius per day. I'm looking mostly for the leaning out aspect of the HGH and am starting now so when I run my summer cutting cycle it will be fully active and that's when I'm hoping to see the true benefits. I feel awesome mentally right now and quite happy but not sure if it's because of the HGH or other things. Time will tell....

Anyways, I will update in a day or two with starting photos and by August of this year I better look INSANE.... My workout schedule is 5-6 days per week and my work schedule is crazy flexible where I only work about 15-20 hours per week.

Just to update that things have been going great. Besides just the HGH cycle I also started a lean bulk. I'm running 750mg Test E per week and 300mg Tren Ace. I just started the Tren this week as it's week 3. Already gaining strength in the gym and this week my workouts have been awesome. (Test is starting to kick in but not the Tren yet)

As for the HGH I will say that I feel F-ing AWESOME. I'm sleeping better than I have in years. My skin feels great and I have a ton of energy. I honestly haven't felt this great in years. I'm super motivated with everything. I started running 3ius per day Mon-Fri and will run this for another few weeks and then I will either up it to 4ius per day Mon-Fri or just stay at the 3ius 7 days per week. I haven't decided yet. I'm deciding about cost as I plan this. If I can run 4ius per day 7 days per week I for the next 7 months that would be ideal. Depending on how I feel during this cycle I may continue at a low dose of HGH at 1-2 IUS long term. I have a ton of injuries and I'm hoping this may help. I also have a fake hip and my other one is on the way out. If I can prolong that surgery with the HGH that would be a blessing.

Just to update things just started getting awesome 2 days ago. The test is kicking in and I've been on Tren for a week now. Strength the past 2 days has been AWESOME. As for the HGH I still feel awesome. I just finished my first 35 IU Pfizer pen this morning. I've leaned out quite a bit in the past month and not sure what's the cause of that to be totally honest. I'm bulking and eating in excess but also trying for a very lean bulk so I don't want to gain much fat. I'm also not looking to add a ton of size. Would be VERY happy with 5-8lbs of muscle.

Since being on the HGH I've just felt AWESOME. I can't explain how great I've been both physically and mentally. Clearly, this is impacting my business, home life, and everything else. I'm in such an amazing mood lately and I pray this continues. I'm still sleeping better than I have in years. No carpal tunnel syndrome issues or anything. I'm still running 3 IU's per day 5 days per week. I'm still debating if I want to run this 7 days a week or do 5 days per week at 4 IU's. I have plenty of time to decide and money isn't an issue so I will most likely bump it up to 5iU's per day in the next month or so.
    Family_guy likes this.

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    takes time to see HGH results ! Good luck man !

I'm 5 weeks in right now and things are AWESOME. Still sleeping great and leaning out already. Started the Tren and getting MAJOR night sweats. It's quite gross and worse than I've had in the past. My wife keeps asking what the hell is going on while I'm sleeping. haha That said, I've always gotten really hot when sleeping but never this bad.

Otherwise, no issues. My shoulder injury is starting to feel better. Strength is going up and I'm looking really good. I'm getting compliments on how I look on a daily basis which helps keep me motivated. I'm not having any issues with high E2 as I usually do and still running 3iu's of HGH Mon-Fri.

At 6 weeks now things are still going great. Def. leaning out quite a bit already and still taking 3iu's Mon-Fri. I think starting next week I'm going to bump up to 4 per day. Been having some of the carpal tunnel pain but it's very sporadic. Will be a sharp pain that lasts a minute or so and it's gone. Still sleeping GREAT even while on Tren . The only issue I'm having is the MAJOR night sweats from the Tren. God-damn I can't believe how much I'm sweating. It's quite disgusting to be totally honest.

My strength is WAY up but I expect that being on this cycle. Not attributing it to the HGH but the Test and Tren.

Things are progressing nicely. I'm happy with the results I've gotten thus far and can't wait to see what's going to happen between now and August. Gonna look insane this summer. I started getting the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome sides a few days ago. It's only in my left wrist and it's sporadic. Seems to hurt mostly at night but I did feel it a little bit today doing bicep training. Not enough pain or discomfort to impede my workout but something I will have to be cautious of.

I'm going to up my dose to 4ius per day Mon-Fri starting tomorrow. I'm going to split the dose into 2 per day at 2iu's each. As suggested here I will try doing the 2nd injection pre-workout but that will depend what time I train. I typically take the morning shot around 7am so if I'm training before 11am I will prob. take it later in the day.

I've upped my dose to 4IU's per day and doing 2iu's per day on the weekends. Still leaning out and feeling mostly awesome. I usually get all moody when I'm on Tren and I'm usually very short tempered but this is the first time I'm not all angry and/or emotional. I started splitting the dose to 2ius first thing in the morning and 2 pre workout.

My skin has gotten really soft which is nice. It's making me look younger. I'm sleeping better than I have in years. Although, the Tren night sweats are NASTY. I'm getting up in the middle of the night with my t-shirt and pillow case DRENCHED in sweat. I know it's disgusting.

The only downside right now is the carpal tunnel syndrome issues. It's only in my left wrist/forearm but it def. sucks. I noticed it mostly today when doing back. It made all the pulling exercises more difficult and I could have put on more weight but because the wrist/forearm hurt as much as it did I decided not to. Not sure if this will subside as my body adjusts to the HGH or if it will get worse as I work my way up to 5ius per day. I will grab a forearm strap as that should relieve some of the pressure/pain in the meantime.

I'm still having issues with the carpal tunnel syndrome but it's manageable. The issues i'm really having now are Tren related. The night sweats are completely out of control to the point my wife is asking what the hell is going on. i wake up completely soaked and i stink. on to of that i'm getting the nasty Tren cough. Never had issues with the cough before but it's pretty brutal.

Besides that, things are going great. Strength is still way up and I look great. Leaning out and building muscle. I'm debating about how much longer i'm going to run the Tren for. i was going to originally run it for another 3 weeks but not sure if i'm going to or not. Depends how the next few pins go.

mad4it is offline New Member
    Tren always does me, I just can't sleep on the stuff, HGH I ran for 3 months before last xmas
    and I'm amazed at what it has done for the injury's I had

both bad shoulders, had this for about two years
    lower back issues, had this for as long as I can remember

both shoulders have never felt better
    my back, well I'm just amazed at how much better my lower back is, and being a builder
    it makes my job a lot easier

Hope you sort your sides out mate

Thanks I appreciate it. I may lower my Tren dosage and see how that goes. I've had the Tren cough before but never like it's been the past 3-4 injections. Been pretty brutal. I know it's only a couple of minutes of feeling like you're going to die but it does suck regardless.

I went to the gym today and was feeling like crud. When I got home I felt worse. Took my temperature and I have a fever. My son just got over the flu so to the Doctors I went and YEP I've got the Flu. Gonna be a long week.

mad4it is offline New Member
    No training with the flu mate ...no point

I switched from tren to primo depot for this cycle as I like my sleep

Its also the reason I kept it out my last cycles
    Think I'm a tren pussy
    Last edited by mad4it; 02-16-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mad4it View Post
    No training with the flu mate ...no point

I switched from tren to primo depot for this cycle as I like my sleep
    I was only sick for 24 hours so I think it's safe to say my diagnosis was wrong. I usually don't sleep well on Tren but with the addition of HGH I'm sleeping like a king. haha

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Keep this up - damn it. . . . LoL

This is exactly what I wanted to see exact results of. Low iu of true HG GH. This pumping 3-5x the iu of generic crap does not look appealing.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

UPDATE: Still taking the HGH and still loving the results. I just bumped up to 6ius per day Mon-Fri and 3ius per day Sat and Sun. I just started the 6ius on Monday (today is Wednesday) I'm also starting my summer cut next week so I'm super excited to see how lean I can get. I'm getting complimented all the time about how great I look and I'm already very lean going into my cut.

I'm still sleeping great and my mood has still remained great. I stopped taking Tren and have been on my TRT dose of Test C. Going to be switching to Prop and Tren Ace towards the end of May. The carpal tunnel syndrome is completely gone which is great but the numbness in my fingers has gotten worse. It's mostly at night and early morning and then seems to subside. It's mostly the middle two fingers of my right hand. I'm actually struggling to type this now because my fingers are numb. HAHA

Again, I'm still super excited about my results. Only thing I'm not excited about is going thru 4 pens per month as these things aren't cheap. HAHA I'm not sure if I'm going to even come off of this at the end of the summer. Thinking of staying on 2-3 ius per day until Feb or so and then bumping back up.

I'm hoping the numbness will subside because it's actually really bad. The middle two fingers on both hands are really numb and it's driving me crazy. I will give it another week or so to see if it subsides as my body adjusts. If it doesn't I will prob. drop my dosage down

Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    what advice do you give for a first cycle with tren? I mean first time using tren in a cycle
    Don't do it. It's a nasty compound. What's your training experience, age, height/weight, and cycle history?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where are your IGF-1 levels at?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Where are your IGF-1 levels at?
    Getting bloodwork done next Wednesday. My goal was to acclimate to the 6iu's and then have the bloodwork drawn.

So, at 6ius per day Mon-Fri and 3 per day Sat and Sun it's simply too much for me. I'm taking the next few days off and will start back up on Friday at 5ius per day. Been having major numbness in my hands and pain in my neck and shoulder. I can't sleep because it hurts so bad and I just toss and turn like crazy. The results thus far have been great but looks like I either need to stay at 5ius longer and slowly increase up to 6 or just accept that 5ius will be my max. Either way I'm very happy with the results I've gotten up to this point.

Monday started my summer cut. The first 2 weeks are more of just a transition period and then its very structured. I quit drinking soda a little over a week ago and since then my digestion has been a mess. I'm taking a probiotic and have been crapping more than ever. It's at the point now where it hurt to go. Hopefully this will heal within the next few days though.
    MuscleScience and marcus300 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    My friend just bought some and started on 2ius for 1 month then 3ius for another month then 6ius for his cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    My friend just bought some and started on 2ius for 1 month then 3ius for another month then 6ius for his cycle.
    This stuff is no joke. I think I'm going to stay on it so long as I can afford it and as long as my supplier stocks it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    This stuff is no joke. I think I'm going to stay on it so long as I can afford it and as long as my supplier stocks it
    Any 100% pharm grade is no joke, its all hgh you get what it says on the tin!!
    almostgone likes this.

nilz is offline New Member
    What was ur diet on HGH for cutting? Total Calories ? PCF ratio ?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Nice. Good to see what a low dose hgh cycle does.

BenTren is offline Banned
    This makes me want to buy some HGH haha. Great blog though loved the read really interesting. What's the tren cough like? what triggers it?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your before and after stats with the gh?

Thread Information