• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By livekhaos
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By CA_DXB_85

Thread: First Cycle Log Test E + dbol

livekhaos is offline New Member

First Cycle Log Test E + dbol

Ok so I’ve been researching and reading for quite some time and finally dove in. I’m 5’11 198lbs and roughly 15% bf. Age 30.

I will be on my 5th pin tomorrow. I began on thanksgiving. 2 weeks so far. I inject in alternating thighs with a 31g 5/16” insulin syringe.

Drawing was a pain at first, but got the hang of it, patience is key lol But a few days ago I got the syringes I needed to draw the oil and backload the insulin syringes.

I’ve had bloodwork done already but being on my 2nd week I’m getting some more done this week to check testosterone and estrogen levels.

I pin Monday’s and Thursday’s in the mornings.

Weeks 1-12
    Test E 500mg

Weeks 1-4
    Dbol 25mg ED

I had to reduce the amount of AI I take. It was too much and was giving me bad headaches and making me sleepy. I believe I crashed my Estrogen levels.

So now I take 12.5mg of Aromasin every week.

I will start HCG tomorrow. 250ui twice per week on the same days as I inject. This will run well into my PCT.

I also take Milk Thistle ED at 1300mg.

PCT

Weeks 14-18
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

In short, my recovery time has lessened! I’ve gained 7lbs, definitely some water and some muscle. Most of my family and friends are starting to see a difference.

My lifts have gone up. For example I’d be able to do 12 reps and 4 sets of 128lbs for triceps on the cables. Now I can easily do 160lbs for the same amount of reps and sets.

The pumps in the gym are amazing. I usually take dbol 30 min to an hour before the gym. I take all 25mg at once. I’ve been reading a lot the subject and don’t personally think it’s much more beneficial to split it up. Plus my tabs are 25mg.

My recovery time is insane. I work out a body part and within 48hrs sometimes less it’s ready to be mistreated again. I always wait 48 to 72hrs before touching that muscle again, but before it was more like a strict 72hrs for recovery.

The dbol bloat sucks, but I try to keep my sodium intake low and I drink lots of water. The AI also noticibly helps with water retention.

Diet:
    I sit at about 3500~ calories per day.

I wasn’t a big eater and had lost 140lbs 2 years ago. I’ve been lifting for a long time, however, I was doing heavy cardio for 2hrs a day 5-6 days a week in the form of basketball in conjecture with lifting.

So rearranging my diet to a surplus was a little difficult only because I wasn’t use to eating so much so often. But I was already use to eating lean and clean.

So I’m pretty good as far as what I need to eat and what to stay away from etc.

Summary:

All in all I feel good so far. May be a bit early but apart from the issue with the AI in the beggining I haven’t experience any crazy sides and I believe my body has gotten used to the dbol.

My Blood Pressure was a little elevated the first few days after my shot and being on the dbol, but now it’s regulated. Fluctuates between 120’s and mid 130’s. When it’s on the higher side I believe it has to do with the water retention. But I monitor my BP everyday or at least EOD. They have a BP machine at my gym and I have one at home lol

I feel good though.

In regards to rest days, in case anyone was wondering, I do rest 2 days per week, sometimes 1 full rest day and one day where I only do shoulders and cardio.

I will be posting before and after pics as the log progresses.

I just had a question. I posted it elsewhere on this board.
    Last edited by livekhaos; 12-05-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Good luck I will be following
    livekhaos likes this.

b4rak4t is offline New Member
    how do you prevent water retention ?
    livekhaos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by b4rak4t View Post
    I normally try to keep sodium intake at a minimum. But that’s hard sometimes.

You can only try to minimize water retention. Being on test e and dbol you’re going to retain a good amount of water. Which isn’t a bad thing as your muscles need that to grow.

The problem lies in excess water retention beyond what you retain with dbol as it can and probably will elevate your blood pressure.

That’s honestly my main concern with excess water retention, elevated blood pressure.

But whatever AI you take such as Aromasin will also help get rid of some of the excess water.

Also drinking plenty of water during the day is key. Keeping liquor intake to a minimum is important. You tend to retain more water after a night of binging. I know I do lol

Again theees a difference between “normal” water retention when on cycle due to gear and excessive water being retained due to a very large sodium intake. I think it’s ok to eat and not monitor your sodium intake from time to time, but to do it every single day and eat well above the normal sodium intake is not good for your BP. And normal sodium intake is dependent on you as an individual as well.

Week 4

Going into week 4 and pin number 8 tomorrow. Today...today was the day I felt my test kick in. It was insane.

And my size this week went up noticeably to where most people have been able to tell.

My recovery time seems to continue to amaze me. Geez, it’s incredibly fast. I’ve felt recovered in some instances within 24hrs. Although I always wait a full 48hrs before I work that muscle group again to allow for proper healing and growth.

Ive now gained 14lbs at the beginning of week 4. Caloric intake is the same more or less. Body fat I can tell has dropped, but I have to get it measured once I’m off the dbol .

I moved to a 23G 1” syringe instead of the insulin syringe. I have better control over it I feel and although in my head, I know for a fact it’s reaching my muscle lol

I continue to pin in my thighs. I doubt that will change.
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by b4rak4t View Post
    I'd imagine if he was getting on stage or something like that and needed to control water retention, then he wouldn't be running a test/dbol cycle to begin with.. if he is trying to put on size, then the water retention will be beneficial (unless he has pre-existing health conditions and blood pressure issues)

Quote Originally Posted by livekhaos View Post
    You can only try to minimize water retention. Being on test e and dbol you’re going to retain a good amount of water. Which isn’t a bad thing as your muscles need that to grow. .
    spot on.

a lot of guys run test/dbol and then they spin their wheels trying to control water retention the whole time. thats pointless. the whole point of running test/dbol is to gain size and water retention is part of that process.. if you don't want the bloat then don't mess with wet compounds
    livekhaos and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'd imagine if he was getting on stage or something like that and needed to control water retention, then he wouldn't be running a test/dbol cycle to begin with.. if he is trying to put on size, then the water retention will be beneficial (unless he has pre-existing health conditions and blood pressure issues)
    Yes! Exactly! I don’t mind the water most of the time. I feel it helps me heal and recover much faster.

But the reason I try to minimize water retention is because I used to have high bp and I was meds for it years ago when I was 330lbs.

That being said after the weight loss and continued cardio my bp normalized, but there being a predisposed genetic condition that I may have, I try to keep an eye on my bp, first and foremost.

Do you have any pics before and current? Sounds like you’ve made amazing gains already

What brand of gear are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Do you have any pics before and current? Sounds like you’ve made amazing gains already
    Will post an update this week and pics soon.

As far as gear, if I’m not mistaken we may not be allowed to disclose or encourage sources. I could be wrong.

Going into Pin number 12 tomorrow, I decided to stop the Dbol . Yesterday was my last dose of 40mg.

I started st 25mg and then gradually went up to 40mg. Total duration was 5 weeks.

Still on 500mg of test e.

However, idk if this is all in my head, but since I didn’t take Dbol before my gym session I felt a little lethargic and I had less of a pump feeling.

Strength is still there and I even went up today on a lot of lifts, I mean not that one day off Dbol would impact that.

But did anyone else feel a little weaker or less of a pump after they stopped using dbol and continued with injection on their cycle?

I couldn’t find much info on this lol

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    you can probably drop the AI now or at least back it way down. Probably don't need it at all for just 500mg of test.

Going into Pin number 12 tomorrow, I decided to stop the Dbol . Yesterday was my last dose of 40mg.

I started st 25mg and then gradually went up to 40mg. Total duration was 5 weeks.

Still on 500mg of test e.

However, idk if this is all in my head, but since I didn’t take Dbol before my gym session I felt a little lethargic and I had less of a pump feeling.

Strength is still there and I even went up today on a lot of lifts, I mean not that one day off Dbol would impact that.

But did anyone else feel a little weaker or less of a pump after they stopped using dbol and continued with injection on their cycle?

I couldn’t find much info on this lol
    this is why I still use Dbol as a pre-workout even if I'm not on a "Dbol cycle" . what your feeling is not in your head, Dbol is very effective in a short amount of time

this is why I still use Dbol as a pre-workout even if I'm not on a "Dbol cycle" . what your feeling is not in your head, Dbol is very effective in a short amount of time
    Makes total sense. If it wasn’t so toxic to the liver I’d definitely continue further use. How much do you take on average as pre workout GH and for what length?

Makes total sense. If it wasn’t so toxic to the liver I’d definitely continue further use. How much do you take on average as pre workout GH and for what length?
    imo, Dbol is about as liver toxic as a few beers. plenty of guys drink a 12 pack every night and never have a single issue with their liver. Liver toxicity is something hyped up by supplement companies that sell 'liver support' supplements. back in the 70s guys would take a half bottle of dbol per day and there were no such things as 'liver support' supplements. they haven't killed over of liver failure yet.

20mg of Dbol pre workout does the job. I've done that off and on indefinitely for months on end.
    livekhaos likes this.

imo, Dbol is about as liver toxic as a few beers. plenty of guys drink a 12 pack every night and never have a single issue with their liver. Liver toxicity is something hyped up by supplement companies that sell 'liver support' supplements. back in the 70s guys would take a half bottle of dbol per day and there were no such things as 'liver support' supplements. they haven't killed over of liver failure yet.

20mg of Dbol pre workout does the job. I've done that off and on indefinitely for months on end.
    Yea I guess as long as your tests are ok liver wise, then it’s ok. I’m going to get some tests run on my liver enzymes soon.

But I’ve basically stopped drinking with the exception of wine here and there to avoid liver issues while on dbol. Plus drinking too much makes me feel like sh*t in the gym lol

This is the end of week 6. Halfway through the cycle and I’m up 22lbs. Though I can tell a decent amount is water weight from both the test and dbol . I have actually continued the dbol but brought it down to 25mg ed as a pre-workout.

Once I get my liver enzymes checked I’ll decide which route I’ll want and need to take dbol wise.

I have gained a few lbs of fat, unfortunately. Although I eat pretty lean with the occasional cheat meal. So I’m adjusting my caloric intake a bit to ensure I won’t gain too much fat during the next 6 weeks left on the cycle.

Also today I went and got some blood tests done for total test and estro levels along with a general wellness blood test. Will get a blood test performed for liver enzymes within the next few days.

I will post an after pic post cycle. I didn’t quite take decent pre cycle pics so I’ll have to find one. But I’m sure I will.

I’ll probably cut on my next cycle.
    Family_guy likes this.

Actually, I forgot that my last blood test included some liver function tests. I got my results this morning and found out my AST levels are elevated by 3% above normal ranges. ALT levels are normal and bilirubin levels as well.

I’ve been taking milk thistle and have been cutting back on alcohol, just not as much as I’d like which is almost 0 alcohol lol

Actually, I forgot that my last blood test included some liver function tests. I got my results this morning and found out my AST levels are elevated by 3% above normal ranges. ALT levels are normal and bilirubin levels as well.

I’ve been taking milk thistle and have been cutting back on alcohol, just not as much as I’d like which is almost 0 alcohol lol
    good to hear . as I said before, Dbol isn't as liver "toxic" as people like to say it is

good to hear . as I said before, Dbol isn't as liver "toxic" as people like to say it is
    I agree. I suspect if I had cut back on the alcohol just about completely my levels would be much lower.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good so far. Show us some pics if you can
    Good job & keep them gainz coming
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information