Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 62 of 62
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: 2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600

  1. #41
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    A couple of progress photo's. No pump first thing in morning. At 205lbs now. Gains are coming.Attachment 175865Attachment 175866
    Damn dude! Your legs are huge
    jackfrost88 likes this.

  2. #42
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Damn dude! Your legs are huge
    Thanks man.

  3. #43
    CA_DXB_85 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    73
    You're making some good progress.
    Thank you for sharing the updates and the photos; I am really curious to see the end result
    jackfrost88 likes this.

  4. #44
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    7 weeks in. 2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600-20190301_075639.jpg
    Family_guy likes this.

  5. #45
    99JT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    199
    nice progress man

  6. #46
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    nice progress man
    Thank you!

  7. #47
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Starting Week 8 today. Continue to progress very well - definitely quicker now than at the beginning. Did squats today, hit 365x8 1 min rest, 365x8 1 min rest 365x7. Know I can get this to 365x10 next week or two, had a little left in the tank.

    All lifts are up across the board. Getting larger still, weighed in at 204.5 so the same as last week but look bigger. Appetite isn't as crazy as it used to be. Not sure if that's due to my body getting used to the drugs or if the constant eating is catching up to me and making me not get hungry. Added low carb days on my off days to reduce the bloat i'm getting from increased carbs. Cardio 2x 20mins a week as well.

    Overall very god progress. Several people have been telling me I look harder. Shirts continue to get tighter and I need to go get some new pants and t-shirts since my usual ones I wear have become too small now and uncomfortable.

    Drinking a lot of water it just seems to fly through me.
    Family_guy likes this.

  8. #48
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Into week 9 now. Have noticed the weight gain and crazy appetite has slowed. Still at the same 205lbs. Athletic performance continues to improve but in terms of Muscle gains I have noticed they have stalled a bit. This may be in my head since I have been loading the weight and intensity for 8 weeks now and need a deload. Started deload week today and will reevaluate progress once my body has rested since it is quite beaten up. Will update with photos tomorrow.
    Family_guy likes this.

  9. #49
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600-20190319_103957.jpg

  10. #50
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    11 weeks in. Feel like progress has slowed down (in terms of drug effects) - was expecting the EQ to ramp up in its effects but it seemed to have peaked weeks 3-8 along with the test. 2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600-20190329_094003.jpg

    Still getting stronger and happy with aesthetic improvements. Finishing a deload and starting another load phase next week so may have some progress left at the end!
    Family_guy likes this.

  11. #51
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    I would just say that your glycogen, blood volume, and nutrient loading are peaked .. thats all. things slow down after that. but your ability to add NEW tissue is still there, thats just a much slower process then your original weight gain which is mainly intercellular water, glycogen, and nutrient retention on top of more blood volume . now that those things are actually maxed out, you CAN put on new tissue. this is the exact time to hit it hard and dial it in (now that everything is volumized).
    the honeymoon phase is over where things come with ease . right now is when the real keepable gains are solidified . guarantee if you came off cycle right now , you'd simply lose all that loading that you just did (probably 10-12 pound loss). you need to acclimate to that, keep pushing, and then solidify those gains with actual muscle tissue.
    Family_guy and CA_DXB_85 like this.

  12. #52
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I would just say that your glycogen, blood volume, and nutrient loading are peaked .. thats all. things slow down after that. but your ability to add NEW tissue is still there, thats just a much slower process then your original weight gain which is mainly intercellular water, glycogen, and nutrient retention on top of more blood volume . now that those things are actually maxed out, you CAN put on new tissue. this is the exact time to hit it hard and dial it in (now that everything is volumized).
    the honeymoon phase is over where things come with ease . right now is when the real keepable gains are solidified . guarantee if you came off cycle right now , you'd simply lose all that loading that you just did (probably 10-12 pound loss). you need to acclimate to that, keep pushing, and then solidify those gains with actual muscle tissue.
    Thanks GH always like hearing your take on things. Makes a lot of sense - I will continue pushing hard and sticking to the diet! I can notice progress but maybe im fixating on the scale weight too much.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  13. #53
    CA_DXB_85 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I would just say that your glycogen, blood volume, and nutrient loading are peaked .. thats all. things slow down after that. but your ability to add NEW tissue is still there, thats just a much slower process then your original weight gain which is mainly intercellular water, glycogen, and nutrient retention on top of more blood volume . now that those things are actually maxed out, you CAN put on new tissue. this is the exact time to hit it hard and dial it in (now that everything is volumized).
    the honeymoon phase is over where things come with ease . right now is when the real keepable gains are solidified . guarantee if you came off cycle right now , you'd simply lose all that loading that you just did (probably 10-12 pound loss). you need to acclimate to that, keep pushing, and then solidify those gains with actual muscle tissue.
    Are u saying a 12wk cycle on EQ is too short? He's 11 weeks in and his cycle is supposed to be for 12 weeks
    GearHeaded likes this.

  14. #54
    Littlearnie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Thanks GH always like hearing your take on things. Makes a lot of sense - I will continue pushing hard and sticking to the diet! I can notice progress but maybe im fixating on the scale weight too much.
    Ignore that fucking scale! Lol.
    Thereís no justice to it, some weeks the scale tells me I havenít changed, some weeks it tells me Iím down :@ .. but the mirror, the mirror doesnít lie and it tells a different story! Plus all the compliments donít hurt either

    Your looking good, Keep up the good work!
    jackfrost88 and Family_guy like this.

  15. #55
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Been sticking to a stricter diet for the last 2 weeks. Only 1 cheat Saturday and 6 meals of basically chicken, rice, eggs, veggies, beef, sweet potatoe, oatmeal. Added in fasted cardio every day for 30mins as well. Took out all of the dirty bulk food I was having. Leaned out nicely and continue to gain muscle.

    Some notable lifts as of recently - did sets of 5 deadlifts with 515lbs. Got 365x10 for 3 sets. Got my incline bench up to 275 for reps as well.

    Overall, still very happy with the progress and looking forward to getting off and solidifying the gains.
    Family_guy likes this.

  16. #56
    CA_DXB_85 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    73
    Fantastic! Don't forget to share some pics as well

  17. #57
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by CA_DXB_85 View Post
    Are u saying a 12wk cycle on EQ is too short? He's 11 weeks in and his cycle is supposed to be for 12 weeks
    the way the cycle is set up, yes.. I think he would be better off running it at least 16 weeks.
    there are ways to cycle with EQ, in more the phase cycling approach, that you can get by only running it 6-12 weeks. but a traditional cycle with basic dosages like whats being ran here, you'll get more out of 16 weeks then cutting it short at 12.

  18. #58
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the way the cycle is set up, yes.. I think he would be better off running it at least 16 weeks.
    there are ways to cycle with EQ, in more the phase cycling approach, that you can get by only running it 6-12 weeks. but a traditional cycle with basic dosages like whats being ran here, you'll get more out of 16 weeks then cutting it short at 12.
    heres an example..lets say 12 weeks is the maximum weeks that can be ran.

    with the traditional cycle thats being ran in this thread, op is using 4 bottles of EQ over a 12 week time span

    example traditional cycle
    week 1-12
    test 300mg
    EQ 600mg

    with a phase cycle approach. your going to use that same 4 bottles of EQ but over an 8 week time span, corresponding to a secondary compound which will run you to your 12 weeks.
    Example

    Phase 1 (anabolic phase)
    week 1-8
    Test 300mg
    EQ 1000mg

    Phase 2 (androgenic phase)
    Weeks 8-12
    Test 1000mg
    Masteron 600mg


    so in the traditional cycle, 4 bottles of EQ is used, and in the phase cycle approach the same 4 bottles of EQ is used. your overall dosage of the drug in total is essentially the same.. but in the phase cycle approach your able to get a lot more accomplished in the 12 weeks then you do with the traditional cycle.
    note; your body is going to utilize a long ester like EQ in nearly the same way wither you inject 8000mg over 8 weeks, or you inject 8000mg over 12 weeks.. once you've injected that 8000mg in 8 weeks time , your body is going to utilize all 8000mg of that EQ and will still be getting its effects nearly all the way into the 12th week. but by only running it 8 weeks at that higher dose, this allows you to run a secondary phase the last half of your cycle and get more effects and benefits.
    Family_guy likes this.

  19. #59
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Finished my cycle now and waiting the 2 weeks to start PCT. Ended up leaning out at the end and at 202lbs. Really liked this cycle and will do a write up in the other section on my experience with EQ as the information out there seems very different from my experience2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600-20190413_125110.jpg2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600-20190414_224827.jpg
    Family_guy likes this.

  20. #60
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Finished my cycle now and waiting the 2 weeks to start PCT. Ended up leaning out at the end and at 202lbs. Really liked this cycle and will do a write up in the other section on my experience with EQ as the information out there seems very different from my experienceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20190413_125110.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	176457Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190414_224827.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	474.7 KB 
ID:	176458
    God damn dude! Look at that back! Great job man!
    jackfrost88 likes this.

  21. #61
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    419
    Started PCT. Nothing much to report - look and feel the exact same. Bumping up the calories to hold onto muscle I gained on cycle while I rebound
    Family_guy likes this.

  22. #62
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Started PCT. Nothing much to report - look and feel the exact same. Bumping up the calories to hold onto muscle I gained on cycle while I rebound
    What weight are you right now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •