Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: 2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    A couple of progress photo's. No pump first thing in morning. At 205lbs now. Gains are coming.Attachment 175865Attachment 175866
    Damn dude! Your legs are huge
    jackfrost88 likes this.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Damn dude! Your legs are huge
    Thanks man.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    You're making some good progress.
    Thank you for sharing the updates and the photos; I am really curious to see the end result
    jackfrost88 likes this.

7 weeks in. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190301_075639.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	486.7 KB 
ID:	175878
    Family_guy likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    nice progress man

Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    nice progress man
    Thank you!

Starting Week 8 today. Continue to progress very well - definitely quicker now than at the beginning. Did squats today, hit 365x8 1 min rest, 365x8 1 min rest 365x7. Know I can get this to 365x10 next week or two, had a little left in the tank.

All lifts are up across the board. Getting larger still, weighed in at 204.5 so the same as last week but look bigger. Appetite isn't as crazy as it used to be. Not sure if that's due to my body getting used to the drugs or if the constant eating is catching up to me and making me not get hungry. Added low carb days on my off days to reduce the bloat i'm getting from increased carbs. Cardio 2x 20mins a week as well.

Overall very god progress. Several people have been telling me I look harder. Shirts continue to get tighter and I need to go get some new pants and t-shirts since my usual ones I wear have become too small now and uncomfortable.

Drinking a lot of water it just seems to fly through me.
    Family_guy likes this.

Into week 9 now. Have noticed the weight gain and crazy appetite has slowed. Still at the same 205lbs. Athletic performance continues to improve but in terms of Muscle gains I have noticed they have stalled a bit. This may be in my head since I have been loading the weight and intensity for 8 weeks now and need a deload. Started deload week today and will reevaluate progress once my body has rested since it is quite beaten up. Will update with photos tomorrow.
    Family_guy likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190319_103957.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	882.5 KB 
ID:	176008

11 weeks in. Feel like progress has slowed down (in terms of drug effects) - was expecting the EQ to ramp up in its effects but it seemed to have peaked weeks 3-8 along with the test. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190329_094003.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	287.0 KB 
ID:	176282

Still getting stronger and happy with aesthetic improvements. Finishing a deload and starting another load phase next week so may have some progress left at the end!
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I would just say that your glycogen, blood volume, and nutrient loading are peaked .. thats all. things slow down after that. but your ability to add NEW tissue is still there, thats just a much slower process then your original weight gain which is mainly intercellular water, glycogen, and nutrient retention on top of more blood volume . now that those things are actually maxed out, you CAN put on new tissue. this is the exact time to hit it hard and dial it in (now that everything is volumized).
    the honeymoon phase is over where things come with ease . right now is when the real keepable gains are solidified . guarantee if you came off cycle right now , you'd simply lose all that loading that you just did (probably 10-12 pound loss). you need to acclimate to that, keep pushing, and then solidify those gains with actual muscle tissue.
    CA_DXB_85, Family_guy and balance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I would just say that your glycogen, blood volume, and nutrient loading are peaked .. thats all. things slow down after that. but your ability to add NEW tissue is still there, thats just a much slower process then your original weight gain which is mainly intercellular water, glycogen, and nutrient retention on top of more blood volume . now that those things are actually maxed out, you CAN put on new tissue. this is the exact time to hit it hard and dial it in (now that everything is volumized).
    the honeymoon phase is over where things come with ease . right now is when the real keepable gains are solidified . guarantee if you came off cycle right now , you'd simply lose all that loading that you just did (probably 10-12 pound loss). you need to acclimate to that, keep pushing, and then solidify those gains with actual muscle tissue.
    Thanks GH always like hearing your take on things. Makes a lot of sense - I will continue pushing hard and sticking to the diet! I can notice progress but maybe im fixating on the scale weight too much.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Are u saying a 12wk cycle on EQ is too short? He's 11 weeks in and his cycle is supposed to be for 12 weeks
    GearHeaded likes this.

Littlearnie is offline Associate Member
    Thanks GH always like hearing your take on things. Makes a lot of sense - I will continue pushing hard and sticking to the diet! I can notice progress but maybe im fixating on the scale weight too much.
    Ignore that fucking scale! Lol.
    There’s no justice to it, some weeks the scale tells me I haven’t changed, some weeks it tells me I’m down :@ .. but the mirror, the mirror doesn’t lie and it tells a different story! Plus all the compliments don’t hurt either

Your looking good, Keep up the good work!
    jackfrost88 and Family_guy like this.

Been sticking to a stricter diet for the last 2 weeks. Only 1 cheat Saturday and 6 meals of basically chicken, rice, eggs, veggies, beef, sweet potatoe, oatmeal. Added in fasted cardio every day for 30mins as well. Took out all of the dirty bulk food I was having. Leaned out nicely and continue to gain muscle.

Some notable lifts as of recently - did sets of 5 deadlifts with 515lbs. Got 365x10 for 3 sets. Got my incline bench up to 275 for reps as well.

Overall, still very happy with the progress and looking forward to getting off and solidifying the gains.
    Family_guy and balance like this.

Fantastic! Don't forget to share some pics as well

Quote Originally Posted by CA_DXB_85 View Post
    Are u saying a 12wk cycle on EQ is too short? He's 11 weeks in and his cycle is supposed to be for 12 weeks
    the way the cycle is set up, yes.. I think he would be better off running it at least 16 weeks.
    there are ways to cycle with EQ, in more the phase cycling approach, that you can get by only running it 6-12 weeks. but a traditional cycle with basic dosages like whats being ran here, you'll get more out of 16 weeks then cutting it short at 12.

the way the cycle is set up, yes.. I think he would be better off running it at least 16 weeks.
    there are ways to cycle with EQ, in more the phase cycling approach, that you can get by only running it 6-12 weeks. but a traditional cycle with basic dosages like whats being ran here, you'll get more out of 16 weeks then cutting it short at 12.
    heres an example..lets say 12 weeks is the maximum weeks that can be ran.

with the traditional cycle thats being ran in this thread, op is using 4 bottles of EQ over a 12 week time span

example traditional cycle
    week 1-12
    test 300mg
    EQ 600mg

with a phase cycle approach. your going to use that same 4 bottles of EQ but over an 8 week time span, corresponding to a secondary compound which will run you to your 12 weeks.
    Example

Phase 1 (anabolic phase)
    week 1-8
    Test 300mg
    EQ 1000mg

Phase 2 (androgenic phase)
    Weeks 8-12
    Test 1000mg
    Masteron 600mg

so in the traditional cycle, 4 bottles of EQ is used, and in the phase cycle approach the same 4 bottles of EQ is used. your overall dosage of the drug in total is essentially the same.. but in the phase cycle approach your able to get a lot more accomplished in the 12 weeks then you do with the traditional cycle.
    note; your body is going to utilize a long ester like EQ in nearly the same way wither you inject 8000mg over 8 weeks, or you inject 8000mg over 12 weeks.. once you've injected that 8000mg in 8 weeks time , your body is going to utilize all 8000mg of that EQ and will still be getting its effects nearly all the way into the 12th week. but by only running it 8 weeks at that higher dose, this allows you to run a secondary phase the last half of your cycle and get more effects and benefits.
    Family_guy likes this.

Finished my cycle now and waiting the 2 weeks to start PCT. Ended up leaning out at the end and at 202lbs. Really liked this cycle and will do a write up in the other section on my experience with EQ as the information out there seems very different from my experienceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20190413_125110.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	176457Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190414_224827.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	474.7 KB 
ID:	176458
    balance and Family_guy like this.

Finished my cycle now and waiting the 2 weeks to start PCT. Ended up leaning out at the end and at 202lbs. Really liked this cycle and will do a write up in the other section on my experience with EQ as the information out there seems very different from my experienceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20190413_125110.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	176457Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190414_224827.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	474.7 KB 
ID:	176458
    God damn dude! Look at that back! Great job man!
    jackfrost88 likes this.

Started PCT. Nothing much to report - look and feel the exact same. Bumping up the calories to hold onto muscle I gained on cycle while I rebound
    Family_guy likes this.

Started PCT. Nothing much to report - look and feel the exact same. Bumping up the calories to hold onto muscle I gained on cycle while I rebound
    What weight are you right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    What weight are you right now?
    Peaked at 208, after cutting down I am at 201lbs and quite lean now. Will add photos after PCT done!
    Family_guy likes this.

PCT finished, surprisingly did not feel any low energy period this time. Was waiting for the test crash to occur and it never came - so that was good. Cleaned up eating and hired a coach which is helping speed things along a lot. Will be taking some time off and just training hard and eating like an animal. Will post up cycle 3 when it comes along - thinking something along the lines of this exact cycle or test + primo, but have plenty of time to decide. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190523_144932.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	176668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190501_213853.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	176669
    Family_guy likes this.

PCT finished, surprisingly did not feel any low energy period this time. Was waiting for the test crash to occur and it never came - so that was good. Cleaned up eating and hired a coach which is helping speed things along a lot. Will be taking some time off and just training hard and eating like an animal. Will post up cycle 3 when it comes along - thinking something along the lines of this exact cycle or test + primo, but have plenty of time to decide. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190523_144932.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	176668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190501_213853.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	176669
    Looking good bro!

So what’s your starting and ending stats after all’s said and done now?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you started at 195 and finished at 201? Looks like bf stayed on roughly the same ballpark 18-19%. I’m guessing diet needs to be dialed in but then again eq is pretty weak. Are you happy with the 6lb gain?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    So you started at 195 and finished at 201? Looks like bf stayed on roughly the same ballpark 18-19%. I’m guessing diet needs to be dialed in but then again eq is pretty weak. Are you happy with the 6lb gain?
    Correct. 195->201. Not focusing on the scale numbers so much, could stuff my face and go up in weight. Started what I would call hard dieting 5 weeks ago. Body fat came down a lot so I am happy with the 6lb gain along with a recomp effect. I will do a write up on EQ in another section but it was not at all what was described to me and conventional wisdom around it seems very off. e.g. skyrockets your RBC, needs to be run 16 weeks to get it's effects.
    Family_guy likes this.

I’m not sure you proved anything about eq, the test likely did more for you. EQ is very weak, I don’t think you dropped as much bf as you think. It looks more like you just gained a few lbs of muscle. All that maters is that your happy with the progress.

I’m not sure you proved anything about eq, the test likely did more for you. EQ is very weak, I don’t think you dropped as much bf as you think. It looks more like you just gained a few lbs of muscle. All that maters is that your happy with the progress.
    I know EQ is a weak steroid and I am not trying to prove anything with the drugs. It was an experiment with the drug to see how it worked. Training and eating are what drove progress. Think whatever you want, maybe the photo's aren't great but I did lose a considerable about of body fat and am no where near the 19% you think.
    Family_guy likes this.

You are easily 18-19% in those last pics minimum it’s no insult it is what it is. Try asking others for an estimate you’ll see I’m not off.

Name:	FACF22CA-C4AA-4FCB-BF5D-4DFF1BAADB2C.jpeg 
Views:	219 
Size:	321.5 KB 
ID:	176682

Name:	FACF22CA-C4AA-4FCB-BF5D-4DFF1BAADB2C.jpeg 
Views:	219 
Size:	321.5 KB 
ID:	176682
    According to those photos but lets be real that guy who's apparently 12% is ready for a comp lol.
    Family_guy likes this.

There’s tons of these examples around what bf% do you think you are?

There’s tons of these examples around what bf% do you think you are?
    Right, with a lot having the 20% mark as looking morbidly obese. I have no idea without actually taking a test but in the 14-16% range based on most photo comparison's some even less. Sorry it just sounds like your taking my progress and just bashing both my drug choice and progress. I added far more than a few lbs of muscle and to say I am the same level of leanness than when I started is just disingenuous. Why even bring up your opinion on #'s in the first place. Seems trolley to me.
    Family_guy likes this.

I tell it like it is. The best thing to do is own what you are. 20% bf is not morbidly obese I’m trying to help you understand it’s not about a bs number anyways it’s how you feel that matters. If you’re 14% bf then im 5% lol

I tell it like it is. The best thing to do is own what you are. 20% bf is not morbidly obese I’m trying to help you understand it’s not about a bs number anyways it’s how you feel that matters. If you’re 14% bf then im 5% lol
    Well thanks for your honesty maybe my idea of %'s are off. But saying I stayed basically the same and made no progress is just untrue.

It does sorta seem like your just trying to bash him redz. Bottom line is he’s happy and feels good. What else really matters?

I never said no progress, I’m just trying to keep it real so other users can be realistic about what has occurred here. I even said if you’re happy who cares. Me trying to make someone understand they are much higher bf% than they think is not bashing. Nothing I said was untrue.

I never said no progress, I’m just trying to keep it real so other users can be realistic about what has occurred here. I even said if you’re happy who cares. Me trying to make someone understand they are much higher bf% than they think is not bashing. Nothing I said was untrue.
    Gained a few lbs and stayed the same bodyfat over a 14 week cycle. I'd say that's close to no progress. Your opinion though, sounds like your hating to me as my weekly progress photo's / scale doesn't lie.

I’m all for success of everyone here. You can take away what you want from what’s been said. I have no ill will just showing you what you can’t see in your blind spot.
    Family_guy likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information