Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By jackfrost88
  • 1 Post By ChasinGains
  • 1 Post By jackfrost88
  • 1 Post By Family_guy

Thread: 2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600

jackfrost88 is online now Associate Member

2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600

Hey, have all my stuff together for a 2nd cycle. Will be starting on Jan.7 (next monday) for 12 weeks. May move up to 14 but will see.

Running: test300 (1-12); eq600 (1-12); HCG 500iu (1-12); aromasin 12.5mg eod.

PCT: standard nolva / clomid for 4 weeks.

Stats: 5'11 195. bf: ?? not sure would estimate 13-14% based on photos.

Last cycle did test400 for 12 weeks with a tbol kickstarter and have held onto my gains much better than expected, leaning out, keeping strength, and adding muscle.

Goals: looking to add 10-15lbs and look lean.

Will update diet and workouts in later posts but will be focusing on HIT for muscle growth and am using a fitness app and hitting 3800 calories a day.

2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600-pre-3.jpg2nd cycle Test 300 + EQ 600-20181230_154317.jpg
    ChasinGains and Family_guy like this.

First injection today - 150mg test and 300mg eq

Got a fair bit of blood must have knicked a vein but otherwise fine. Feels weird injecting 1.5ml - only had to shoot 0.7 last time.

Will be starting the aromasin and HCG start of week 2.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    First injection today - 150mg test and 300mg eq

Got a fair bit of blood must have knicked a vein but otherwise fine. Feels weird injecting 1.5ml - only had to shoot 0.7 last time.

Will be starting the aromasin and HCG start of week 2.
    Looking forward to your results bro
    jackfrost88 likes this.

GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    considering your only running 300mg of test . and your running EQ which barely aromatizes, yet it itself is anti estrogenic in that it produces anti estrogen enzymes in the body which the longer your on EQ the more and more it illicits anti estrogen properties ,, you may want to consider lowering your AI dose or just keeping it on hand to start (no point in hindering your possibility for gains with too much AI if you don't need it)

Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Looking forward to your results bro
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    considering your only running 300mg of test . and your running EQ which barely aromatizes, yet it itself is anti estrogenic in that it produces anti estrogen enzymes in the body which the longer your on EQ the more and more it illicits anti estrogen properties ,, you may want to consider lowering your AI dose or just keeping it on hand to start (no point in hindering your possibility for gains with too much AI if you don't need it)
    Haven't started the AI yet, was thinking the same. Or adding it in week 3+ just twice a week with my shots as it seems Aromasin kills the estrogen and isn't needed to be consistently administrated

2nd shot yesterday. Added HCG now. Will be holding off on the aromasin and monitoring how my body is doing. Worthwhile knowing how I convert estrogen for future cycles. Have extra nolva and aromasin on hand.

Have an energy boost (felt on my first cycle too). Obviously too early to see any physique changes but slept 6 hours and felt refreshed, when it usually takes me 8 and a 1 hour nap when I do a tough workout. Balls tingly after 1st shot as well.

Started doing 4 days a week HIT style training - going for muscle building, disregarding strength right now. Workout feels super foreign but am curious to see how I get results from this new style as I have never done it.
    Family_guy likes this.

Family_guy is online now Associate Member
    I will be following along! Good luck
    jackfrost88 likes this.

3rd shot today - 1 week in. Have tons of energy still.

Hit legs today and felt great. Good pump too. No signs on any elevated estrogen yet, but I am keeping a close eye on it.

Thread Information