Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 7 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Anaspac
  • 1 Post By Anaspac
  • 2 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By Anaspac

Thread: First test e only cycle

  1. #1
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14

    First test e only cycle

    Hello everyone, this is my first post ever in this forum.
    So after i have been lifting for almost 5 years on and off, i decided to go through using streoid, i made research on the best cycle that can work for me, so i chose to go with 500 mg per week of test, i decided not to run an Al just nolva in hand
    here is my stats :
    weight : 164 lbs
    height : 6ft
    Body fat : 10%
    Age : 25
    i have a fast metabolism which i can burn fat easly rather than gain it ( that's why i didn't want to take arimidex ). my diet is on point, i am on a clean bulking
    about the gear, being from Morocco i bought test e under brand of ANDROTARDYL 250/MG from pharmacy which is 100% authentic. i just did my fourth pin this morining, so i ended my week 2
    about pining, i don't pin myself, My GF which is a private nurse do the job for me, she adviced me to go through injecting on shoulders so i give it a try. what i was reading on forums that i have to use 25G for injecting, first pin with 25G on the right shoulder i didn't feel it, but it takes long time to push oil through muscle, so second time i take 22G needle to inject in the left shoulder, and it is comfortable than a 25G, so i m gonna go with 22G throught the whole cycle. so what about pining in just shoulder in the whole cycle which consists on 12 week ?
    #about side effects i feel none, no acne, no itchying nothing
    # about gains : i put 6 lbs on 2 weeks
    #my goals is to get 182 lbs with the same BF i have.
    #supplements i have : multivitamins+Argining+creatine+fish oil

    i want your suggestions about this, everything i want to hear from you, i up with all questions.
    and i m gonna to post updates of the cycle
    Last edited by Anaspac; 03-19-2019 at 06:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,227
    The 6lbs in 2 weeks is going to be mostly water weight.

    You can't have an on point diet and be 164lbs - it's an oxymoron.

    You are not eating enough at your stats.

    If you want to get to 180 lbs and not go back down to 160lbs after PCT then ;

    Eat more food, add HCG to cycle, eat more food, add clomid to PCT, eat more food, train harder, and eat more food.
    Family_guy likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    The 6lbs in 2 weeks is going to be mostly water weight.

    You can't have an on point diet and be 164lbs - it's an oxymoron.

    You are not eating enough at your stats.

    If you want to get to 180 lbs and not go back down to 160lbs after PCT then ;

    Eat more food, add HCG to cycle, eat more food, add clomid to PCT, eat more food, train harder, and eat more food.
    thank for reply, 6lbs i guess water either from creatine or gear. it is not an Oxymoron cuz i have hard time putting weight even with a high caloric diet.
    yes for pct i m gonna add clomid with nolva, and start them after 14 days of the last injection, i read alot about HCG but i m still confused about using it

  4. #4
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaspac View Post
    thank for reply, 6lbs i guess water either from creatine or gear. it is not an Oxymoron cuz i have hard time putting weight even with a high caloric diet.
    yes for pct i m gonna add clomid with nolva, and start them after 14 days of the last injection, i read alot about HCG but i m still confused about using it
    The math doesn't lie you simply are not eating enough otherwise you wouldn't be 164lbs.

    all the steroids in the world will not help you get to or stay at 180++lbs unless you eat more.

    HCG is simple ; 250IU twice per week into your fat.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  5. #5
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    Tnx, and what what about injecting in the same site for the whole cycle ? i just rotate between delts, cuz i feel so comfortable with em, now i end up week 2, and the four shots where only on delts

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    The math doesn't lie you simply are not eating enough otherwise you wouldn't be 164lbs.

    all the steroids in the world will not help you get to or stay at 180++lbs unless you eat more..
    unfortunately the math is not always all that simple.. if OPs maintenance calories is 2000 and he is eating 3000 cals trying to bulk up and he is stuck at 164 pounds , then simply bumping the calories up to say 4000 per day is possibly just going to make him a 164 pound guy that craps 5 times per day instead of the one time per day he does at maintenance cals.

    he needs to better assimilate and partition the calories he is already eating in order to gain muscles. not just throw more cals in (which can actually cause more harm then good).

    he needs to absorb and assimilate his nutrients better, he needs to better partition these nutrients towards muscle building, he needs the capacity to be able to store a whole bunch more glycogen then he is capable now , he needs to be able to super compensate the storage of minerals and other nutrients intercellularly, he needs to retain a lot more nitrogen and upregulate protein synthesis, he needs more blood volume, he needs more water and electrolyte retention, etc. etc.. If he is already eating in a surplus he needs all these things, not more cals.

    and guess what the good news is. all these things are possible. he just needs to take the right drugs/steroids and all those magic switches I mentioned above will be turned on

    yes. sometimes it is as easy as adding in the right drugs to your diet and training, and not always the diet and training itself that needs change.

    we are often times so quick to jump on guys diet and training and say theres problems with it , when they may just need the right drugs and synergy between all these things

  7. #7
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    unfortunately the math is not always all that simple.. if OPs maintenance calories is 2000 and he is eating 3000 cals trying to bulk up and he is stuck at 164 pounds , then simply bumping the calories up to say 4000 per day is possibly just going to make him a 164 pound guy that craps 5 times per day instead of the one time per day he does at maintenance cals.

    he needs to better assimilate and partition the calories he is already eating in order to gain muscles. not just throw more cals in (which can actually cause more harm then good).

    he needs to absorb and assimilate his nutrients better, he needs to better partition these nutrients towards muscle building, he needs the capacity to be able to store a whole bunch more glycogen then he is capable now , he needs to be able to super compensate the storage of minerals and other nutrients intercellularly, he needs to retain a lot more nitrogen and upregulate protein synthesis, he needs more blood volume, he needs more water and electrolyte retention, etc. etc.. If he is already eating in a surplus he needs all these things, not more cals.

    and guess what the good news is. all these things are possible. he just needs to take the right drugs/steroids and all those magic switches I mentioned above will be turned on

    yes. sometimes it is as easy as adding in the right drugs to your diet and training, and not always the diet and training itself that needs change.

    we are often times so quick to jump on guys diet and training and say theres problems with it , when they may just need the right drugs and synergy between all these things
    thank for your response, what you said is perfectly what my mind was looking for

  8. #8
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14

    update

    5th injection today
    i did it in the morining it was so comfortable even with 22G on delt, after the injection i eat pre-workout meal with pre-workout supplements, and i went to gym, my delt was like i had never inject on it. NO PAIN i was surprised. maybe cuz i heated up the ampule for almost 5 min. week 2 and 1/2 but still no strenght but it is okey, i weigh myself today and i add up 2.60 lbs from last week, so it is 10.30 lbs from the begining of the cycle. i had never get to that weight in my life even with the same eating methods, so i m making my dreams true, and the best is coming ...
    Family_guy likes this.

  9. #9
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    6th pin :
    i did yesterday in the left delt, it was painless, i just finished 3 weeks on gear, now i have a good feeling, great mood, and more energy, i weigh myself today, and it is 171,5 Lbs, so i gained 15 Lbs from the begining of the cycle, more updates later ....
    Family_guy likes this.

  10. #10
    Littlearnie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaspac View Post
    6th pin :
    i did yesterday in the left delt, it was painless, i just finished 3 weeks on gear, now i have a good feeling, great mood, and more energy, i weigh myself today, and it is 171,5 Lbs, so i gained 15 Lbs from the begining of the cycle, more updates later ....
    15 lbs in first three weeks? :/

  11. #11
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    15 lbs in first three weeks? :/
    Yes, my starting weight was 156.5 lbs and now i am 171.5, and i still not noticing any side effects, no acne, no bloat, no gyno even if i am not using Al aromitizing

  12. #12
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    I m on week 5 first pin :
    everthing is going well, except some acne on my shoulders, arms and neck, i weigh myself and now i m 173.5 lbs

  13. #13
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,865
    So your goal was to gain 25lbs if pure muscle while adding no bf???? Glad you’re enjoying that cycle but those are not realistic goals. You are gaining water weight, fat and of course some muscle.

  14. #14
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    So your goal was to gain 25lbs if pure muscle while adding no bf???? Glad you’re enjoying that cycle but those are not realistic goals. You are gaining water weight, fat and of course some muscle.
    yes you re right, i m planning to gain 26.5 lbs, whike adding no BF, i know that i m gaining some water. i have some noticable gains now, my friends say so

  15. #15
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaspac View Post
    yes you re right, i m planning to gain 26.5 lbs, whike adding no BF, i know that i m gaining some water. i have some noticable gains now, my friends say so
    Are your friends Olympia judges ?

    25 lbs of new muscle tissue is not going to happen even if your bathtub is full of steroids . Even if this was disneyland and you put on a bajillion pounds of muscle, it's goes to fly off your body when you get off supraphysiological levels.

    Setting unrealistic expectations just leads to more problems down the line and a psychological train wreck. You need to look at some member pictures of weight + body fat to understand what even 10 lbs of muscle weight looks like.
    redz and Couchlockd like this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  16. #16
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    I second that, you'll never be able to put on even 10lb muscle with no body fat gain

  17. #17
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    yes i agree with you guys, i m gaining some Fat body due to the fast metabolism i have i can burn fat easly and rapidly

  18. #18
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    update :

    i did the last pin on week 5 on test two days ago, everthing is going well, im still pinning just on my delts from the begining of the cycle, i weigh myself today and now i m up to 177.5 lbs, so i gained 4 lbs in the last week, i m really surprised. my goal is to get 182 lbs on 12 weeks, maybe i m going to reach just by the end of week 6, about side effects none and i m still not using any aromatize, but a little bloated face, in gym still no strenght

  19. #19
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,865
    Sorry to tell you but you likely have gained very little lean mass with no strength gain. I’d suspect 90% bloat and fat gain with a small muscle gain.

  20. #20
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sorry to tell you but you likely have gained very little lean mass with no strength gain. I’d suspect 90% bloat and fat gain with a small muscle gain.
    So what do you suggest in order to gain lean mass ?

  21. #21
    CA_DXB_85's Avatar
    CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaspac View Post
    So what do you suggest in order to gain lean mass ?
    What Windex told u way at the top:

    Eat more food, add HCG to cycle, eat more food, add clomid to PCT, eat more food, train harder, and eat more food.

    The key here is eat LOTS of clean food

    Good luck

  22. #22
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,686
    Hey bro I’m on my first cycle also. The best advice I could give you is to not worry about gaining some fat. Just eat as much as you can and gain as much weight as you can! Good luck bro

  23. #23
    Anaspac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Hey bro I’m on my first cycle also. The best advice I could give you is to not worry about gaining some fat. Just eat as much as you can and gain as much weight as you can! Good luck bro
    yes the better you gain the better you will keep weight
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. gautam3850

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •