• 1 Post By ShootingAcez
  • 2 Post By ShootingAcez
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By ShootingAcez
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By CA_DXB_85
  • 1 Post By ShootingAcez
  • 1 Post By CA_DXB_85

Thread: Getting ready to start my Third Cycle!

ShootingAcez is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Getting ready to start my Third Cycle!

Hey all! Figured I'd create a post to log my cycle and results throughout the 17 week process (PCT included).

26yrs old
    177lbs
    14% bf
    5'9

Cycle Layout:
    *All Injectable amounts are weekly. They will be split into 2 separate doses every 3.5 days

Test Enanthate wk 1-6 @ 500mg / wk 7-12 @ 600mg
    Deca Durabolin wk 1 @ 1000mg / wk 2-6 @ 600mg / wk 7-11 @ 700mg
    Dianabol wk 1-5 @ 30mg/day
    Masteron Enanthate wk 8-12 @ 400mg
    Winstrol wk 10-11 @ 50mg/day / wk 12-13 @ 25mg/day
    HCG wk 9-13 @ 1000iu

Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (Vit B6 P5P) wk 1-14 @ 100mg/day
    Nolvadex wk 1-13 @ 10mg/day / wk 14-15 @ 40mg/day / wk 16-17 @ 20mg/day
    Clomid wk 14 @ 100mg/day / wk 15-16 @ 50mg/day
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

Diet Layout:

- 7 meals per day
    - 3 Protein + Carb meals
    - 3 Protein + fat meals
    - 1 PW meal

1. Oatmeal + Egg Whites ( 40g Protein, 90g Carbs)
    2. Protein Shake + Gummy worms (PW: 40g Protein, 40g Carbs *30g sugar*)
    3. Chicken Breast + Basmati Rice + veggies (45g Protein, 90g Carbs)
    4. Natural Pepporoni Sticks + Protein Shake ( 45g Protein, 36g Fat)
    5. Chicken Breast + Basmati Rice + veggies ( 45g Protein, 90g Carbs)
    6. Lean Ground Beef + Bulletproof Coffee (45g Protein, 36g fat)
    7. Italian Sausage + Egg Whites (45g Protein, 36g Fat)

Macros:

Protein @ 305g
    Carbs @ 310g
    Fats @ 108g

3,432 Caloric Intake

Supplements:

Pre-Workout: C4 Ultimate (always get great energy)

- 4,000iu Vitamin D / day
    - 100mg of P5P / day
    - 3,000mg Fish oil (1200mg of DHA and 1200mg of EHA)
    - Multi Vitamin (Vitality by Blue Star)
    - 1,500mg of NAC / day
    - 1 scoop of Greens (roughage by Blue Star)
    __________________________________________________ ___

Training Routine:

I've looked into Ronnie Rowland's Slingshot training, and it has been working out great. The diet layout is based on the Slingshot routine as well.

6 days per week:

1. Chest - 10 sets total
    2. Back - 10 sets total
    3. Shoulders + Hamstrings - 10 sets each
    4. Quads + Calves - 10 sets + 6 sets
    5. Biceps + Triceps - 10 sets each
    6. Rear Delts + Calves - 12 sets + 6 sets

Day 6 I will also add in up to 2 extra sets for muscle groups that are lacking. For instance, my lateral deltoid on my left side will gain extra sets, as well as my Scapula. (however, I do scapular retractions every day, just not to failure)

If anyone has any questions or want to add in their 2 cents, I'm all for it!
    Actually, one thing I wouldn't mind some words on, are my cycle. I've been off gear for awhile, and although I'm extremely comfortable with running all of these compounds at their dosages, I don't know if I need to jump into the dosages that I have set up right away

Anyways, let me know your thoughts! I'll probably be starting within the next week!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March 26 - BACK.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	176065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March 26 - BACK2.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	176066Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March 26 - Double Bicep.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	176067Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March 26 - Frontal.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	176068
    Last edited by ShootingAcez; 03-26-2019 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Added photos
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I like it ! I like that you took the time to think about things like ramping your dosages up (though I'd make bigger jumps), that you thought to pull the Deca at week 11 (3 weeks before pct) but at the same time your thought to run the Winny all the way up until PCT. also that your not spending extra $ on HCG and just running it for when it really matters (as your testicles don't really get full suppressed until a good 6 or more weeks into a cycle).. I could make a couple of tweaks but looks like you have a well thought out game plan here

edit- other then your training split. to be honest for someone your size I'm not a big fan of traditional bro splits like that. I think you could get more benefits out of higher frequency training. leave the bro splits for the 250 pounds monsters that bench 405 for reps and really need a whole week to recover their chest.. you on the other hand are likely pressing half that amount and need half the recovery time and would benefit from hitting that chest more then once per week
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-21-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    Family_guy and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I like it ! I like that you took the time to think about things like ramping your dosages up (though I'd make bigger jumps), that you thought to pull the Deca at week 11 (3 weeks before pct) but at the same time your thought to run the Winny all the way up until PCT. also that your not spending extra $ on HCG and just running it for when it really matters (as your testicles don't really get full suppressed until a good 6 or more weeks into a cycle).. I could make a couple of tweaks but looks like you have a well thought out game plan here

edit- other then your training split. to be honest for someone your size I'm not a big fan of traditional bro splits like that. I think you could get more benefits out of higher frequency training. leave the bro splits for the 250 pounds monsters that bench 405 for reps and really need a whole week to recover their chest.. you on the other hand are likely pressing half that amount and need half the recovery time and would benefit from hitting that chest more then once per week
    Glad you like the cycle! It was your layout after all

As for training, would a push/pull/legs regime be better? 8 day schedule, Push/Pull/Legs/Rest or weaknesses/Push/Pull/Legs/Rest or weaknesses?

yes I'd suggest a push pull legs split , or some sort of multi body part higher frequency split. then as you progress over the years and get stronger and stronger a single body part per week split makes more sense (though thats person dependent)

yes I'd suggest a push pull legs split , or some sort of multi body part higher frequency split. then as you progress over the years and get stronger and stronger a single body part per week split makes more sense (though thats person dependent)
    Okay perfect! Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    This looks awesome. I'm on my first run on the dark side just 500mg test a week but I'll be following you on this one for the next round.

Started my HCG late too, at week 6 only at 500iu a week. Hopefully see the boys back soon haha.

I don't have much to add to the gear portion but I'd like to think I know training and I agree totally with GH. I didnt see your goals but if beefing up and adding strength is the goal them focus on the compound lifts for at least most of this cycle. Like he said don't screw with the isolation small muscle moves, they'll grow enough from the compound movements. This has worked miracles for thickening me up:

Back and Chest
    Legs and shoulders
    Rest
    Rest
    Back and Chest
    Legs and arms
    Mobility, yoga, stretching, cardio day

Deadlift
    Heavy Rows
    Chin ups
    Bench
    Shoulder press
    Squat

Couple of ancillaries here and there but main focus is the big movements 5 solid working sets then tack in what I have left in the tank for the barbell curls and extensions. So many guys get in the gym trying to bulk up and slack on these movements and screw around with the dumb shit. Move big weights get bigger!

Keep us updated!
    Last edited by DeeCee112; 03-25-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    This looks awesome. I'm on my first run on the dark side just 500mg test a week but I'll be following you on this one for the next round.

Started my HCG late too, at week 6 only at 500iu a week. Hopefully see the boys back soon haha.

I don't have much to add to the gear portion but I'd like to think I know training and I agree totally with GH. I didnt see your goals but if beefing up and adding strength is the goal them focus on the compound lifts for at least most of this cycle. Like he said don't screw with the isolation small muscle moves, they'll grow enough from the compound movements. This has worked miracles for thickening me up:

Back and Chest
    Legs and shoulders
    Rest
    Rest
    Back and Chest
    Legs and arms
    Mobility, yoga, stretching, cardio day

Deadlift
    Heavy Rows
    Chin ups
    Bench
    Shoulder press
    Squat

Couple of ancillaries here and there but main focus is the big movements 5 solid working sets then tack in what I have left in the tank for the barbell curls and extensions. So many guys get in the gym trying to bulk up and slack on these movements and screw around with the dumb shit. Move big weights get bigger!

Keep us updated!
    Thanks for the input mate! This week will be my last week before cycle. I've gained a lot of mass back and am right where I want to be. I'm finding it hard to get all of my carbs in the first 3 meals a day before switching over to Protein/fat meals. I might alter that and do 4 Protein Carb meals, and then get my fats in 2 Protein Fat meals. See how that works. If that ends up being a little too difficult for me still, I'll go back to eating carbs and fats with each meal. However, I do notice my physique is looking a lot better now that I separate fats and carbs, as opposed to eating them together...I'll find that sweet spot and keep you all posted.
    I'll be switching my training to what you guys recommend, a push-pull-legs kinda set up so I can hit each muscle group twice a week. I'm following Ronnie Rowland's Slingshot routine, so I've been sticking to a maximum of 12 sets per muscle group per week. If I jump into Push-pull-legs, do I still keep the weekly sets to 12 maximum? so 6 during the first part of the week, and then 6 for the second part? Or would the volume jump above 12 weekly sets?

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingAcez View Post
    Thanks for the input mate! This week will be my last week before cycle. I've gained a lot of mass back and am right where I want to be. I'm finding it hard to get all of my carbs in the first 3 meals a day before switching over to Protein/fat meals. I might alter that and do 4 Protein Carb meals, and then get my fats in 2 Protein Fat meals. See how that works. If that ends up being a little too difficult for me still, I'll go back to eating carbs and fats with each meal. However, I do notice my physique is looking a lot better now that I separate fats and carbs, as opposed to eating them together...I'll find that sweet spot and keep you all posted.
    I'll be switching my training to what you guys recommend, a push-pull-legs kinda set up so I can hit each muscle group twice a week. I'm following Ronnie Rowland's Slingshot routine, so I've been sticking to a maximum of 12 sets per muscle group per week. If I jump into Push-pull-legs, do I still keep the weekly sets to 12 maximum? so 6 during the first part of the week, and then 6 for the second part? Or would the volume jump above 12 weekly sets?
    I've never done slingshot training program before and looked into it for this cycle. I found it hard to restrict myself to 12 sets especially while on gear and for larger muscle groups. I've found success doing 5 solid working sets for the main big compounds early week and then if I am feeling sore still or run down that week I'll swap out for dumbbell and machine work for the 2nd workout for the group that week. Keeps my workouts flexible to how I'm feeling and keeps variety in them to keep my muscles guessing.

For example
    1rst back and chest workout
    Deadlifts, Chins, Bent over rows, Incline bench, flat dbells or bench, dbell or cable flyes

2nd back and chest workout if feeling like I need to dial back a bit that week
    Lat pulldowns variety grips, seated rows, chainsaws, machine Incline press, lighter bench for dbell press, machine or cable flys

But I also employed superset and drop sets failure techniques ect that slingshot recommends you don't.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    I could make a couple of tweaks but looks like you have a well thought out game plan here
    What tweaks would you make? I am interested to hear

Also, i have some questions:

1.Do you think running Deca with this dose is fine with test at 600mg/week? Deca's progesterone nature and the high rate of aromatization of test will not have a negative impact? Or the SERM dosage he's taking should take care of all sides? For some reason I was under the impression if you are running a Deca main cycle you should have test at TRT levels kind of thing.

2. Would running masteron right from the beginning have any added benefits?

3. Can winny be replaced with anavar ? (my joints can't really handle winny from past experience)

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by CA_DXB_85; 03-27-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_DXB_85 View Post
    What tweaks would you make? I am interested to hear

Also, i have some questions:

1.Do you think running Deca with this dose is fine with test at 600mg/week? Deca's progesterone nature and the high rate of aromatization of test will not have a negative impact? Or the SERM dosage he's taking should take care of all sides? For some reason I was under the impression if you are running a Deca main cycle you should have test at TRT levels kind of thing.

2. Would running masteron right from the beginning have any added benefits?

3. Can winny be replaced with anavar ? (my joints can't really handle winny from past experience)

Thanks in advance!
    1. Some people aren't affected by estrogen and progesterone sides as much as others (for example, myself lol). Last year I ran Test Prop and NPP at 500mg and 400mg per week, and had no sides. Didn't run any B6, Prami or Caber consistently. I took some B6 once in awhile, but at that time, I had powdered b6 P5P and it was a pain to dose correctly, so it wasn't consistent. If you're an individual who has trouble with side effects, keeping the Test under 300 will help with your sides.

2. Starting Masteron right from the beginning wouldn't be a bad thing in my mind. It would help mitigate sides from the start, as it has anti estrogen and prolactin effects, however, the idea here is to keep my estrogen high throughout my cycle. Estrogen is very anabolic and will help with mass gain. GH recommended I start masteron late, in order to slowly bring down my estrogen by the end of cycle, in order to balance out my hormones while going into PCT.

3. The winstrol is placed there in order to counteract the cortisol at the end of my cycle. While I'm coming off of all the other hormones, it keeps my cortisol down, as well as increases Free Testosterone , due to lowering SHBG. I don't believe Anavar has an anti-cortisol component to it. Nothing like Winstrol at least. For the purpose it plays in this cycle, I don't think Anavar would be a good replacement, but I could be wrong. Maybe GH could give us a better alternative.
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

Here's an updated look at my cycle:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	128 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	176130
    Last edited by ShootingAcez; 03-28-2019 at 06:36 PM.

1. Some people aren't affected by estrogen and progesterone sides as much as others (for example, myself lol). Last year I ran Test Prop and NPP at 500mg and 400mg per week, and had no sides. Didn't run any B6, Prami or Caber consistently. I took some B6 once in awhile, but at that time, I had powdered b6 P5P and it was a pain to dose correctly, so it wasn't consistent. If you're an individual who has trouble with side effects, keeping the Test under 300 will help with your sides.

2. Starting Masteron right from the beginning wouldn't be a bad thing in my mind. It would help mitigate sides from the start, as it has anti estrogen and prolactin effects, however, the idea here is to keep my estrogen high throughout my cycle. Estrogen is very anabolic and will help with mass gain. GH recommended I start masteron late, in order to slowly bring down my estrogen by the end of cycle, in order to balance out my hormones while going into PCT.

3. The winstrol is placed there in order to counteract the cortisol at the end of my cycle. While I'm coming off of all the other hormones, it keeps my cortisol down, as well as increases Free Testosterone, due to lowering SHBG. I don't believe Anavar has an anti-cortisol component to it. Nothing like Winstrol at least. For the purpose it plays in this cycle, I don't think Anavar would be a good replacement, but I could be wrong. Maybe GH could give us a better alternative.
    I am not sensitive to estrogen; my first 2 cycles were test only (500mg/week) and test & deca (600mg/week & 300mg/week) respectively and I didn't use any SERMs or AI and I had no issues what so ever (long time ago though). But as you can see, never went higher than 300mg with Deca as the guy who taught me about AAS to start with told me to always do deca with test at 2:1 ratio but obviously that seems like a misconception he had lol

I am curious if Masterson at the beginning of the cycle will have added benefits like help reduce fat or at least help keep it under control
    Last edited by CA_DXB_85; 03-28-2019 at 12:21 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should be fine with that deca dose. I’m running 250mg Test with 900mg deca and sex drive still sky high. There is zero truth to needing more test than deca and it can actually make side effects worse doing it that way. I can’t believe how good my cycles are now that I use low test as a base as oppose to 500-750mg. Don’t get me wrong I love test but I’ll only run more than 250mg if I’m only running test in the future.

Thanks for the reply, redz!
    I love the sounds of that

Alright, so I've had to delay, just to make sure I have everything I need before hand. I will be starting this Saturday, and I'll keep updating this thread as I go!
    CA_DXB_85 and DeeCee112 like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    If using mast E run it for 6 weeks, if not get mast prop

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    The Multivitamin you are using does not have the biologically available forms of each B Vitamin, is missing multiple vitamins and minerals, and has the wrong form of a few others. This means that your body is eliminating the nutrients rather than absorbing them.

Companies that offer activated multi vitamins so you aren't wasting your time and money include:

- Natural Factoes Whole Earth and Sea
    - Thorne Research
    - Equilibrium Nutriton
    - AOR Nutrition
    - Tao Vitality
    - Garden of Life (worst of the best)
    few others

4000IU of Vitamin D is good except that I don't see Vitamin K2 or sufficient Magnesium. 4kIU without these cofactors will leech calcium from your bones.

The study you linked on Vit B6 as a replacement to dostinex has several flaws I addressed in the other thread. However, you should be using the inject able version not the oral version of B6. It doesn't require a prescription in Canada and can be purchased at any Shoppers, Rexall, etc.
    Last edited by Windex; 04-04-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    The Multivitamin you are using does not have the biologically available forms of each B Vitamin, is missing multiple vitamins and minerals, and has the wrong form of a few others. This means that your body is eliminating the nutrients rather than absorbing them.

Companies that offer activated multi vitamins so you aren't wasting your time and money include:

- Natural Factoes Whole Earth and Sea
    - Thorne Research
    - Equilibrium Nutriton
    - AOR Nutrition
    - Tao Vitality
    - Garden of Life (worst of the best)
    few others

4000IU of Vitamin D is good except that I don't see Vitamin K2 or sufficient Magnesium. 4kIU without these cofactors will leech calcium from your bones.

The study you linked on Vit B6 as a replacement to dostinex has several flaws I addressed in the other thread. However, you should be using the inject able version not the oral version of B6. It doesn't require a prescription in Canada and can be purchased at any Shoppers, Rexall, etc.
    I'll definitely look up a multi from Thorne Research. That's where I got my NAC from. As for B6. I thought it was Vitamin b12 that is injectable, not b6? I'm using b6 in its bioavailable form of P5P so it should work just fine, no?

I was planning on adding a ZMA which should cover the Magnesium. As for the Vitamin K, I'll research some vegetables to get my intake, or find a multi that has it available. Thanks for the info!

I'll definitely look up a multi from Thorne Research. That's where I got my NAC from. As for B6. I thought it was Vitamin b12 that is injectable, not b6? I'm using b6 in its bioavailable form of P5P so it should work just fine, no?

I was planning on adding a ZMA which should cover the Magnesium. As for the Vitamin K, I'll research some vegetables to get my intake, or find a multi that has it available. Thanks for the info!
    It's not practical to get the proper amount of K2 (100mcg) from food which is not found in vegetables (those contain K1). A multi will only have 20-40mcg of K2. To get enough K2 from food you'd have to find a dairy farmer that would sell you raw cheese under the table but then you'd have somewhere around 500 calories just from cheese for 1 micronutrient.

At your stats you would need somewhere around 500-600mg of Magnesium which isn't really gonna be viable via ZMA, which is also more expensive and inferior to buying the ingredients separately.

You can find D3 that has K2 included or some Mag-D3 or some Mag-K2.

Using B6 instead of Dostinex is a bit of russian roulette - but again I wouldn't be using Dostinex until problems arose. But the injectable version of B6 is superior to the activated oral. There's a lot more injectable versions of vitamins beyond just B12...

But like I said the studies with B6 vs Dostinex are with women, not men, who are not bodybuilding. Add on to that that hormonal pathways from women are completely different than men and none of the women had supe physiological levels of hormones.

I don't think most people end up needing to use caber but I like to plan for worst case. There's only human grade caber being sold in Canada as far as I'm aware so for the small price and haves it rot in my gear box. It would cost approximately the same price as iniectable B6.
    Last edited by Windex; 04-05-2019 at 01:54 PM.

It's not practical to get the proper amount of K2 (100mcg) from food which is not found in vegetables (those contain K1). A multi will only have 20-40mcg of K2. To get enough K2 from food you'd have to find a dairy farmer that would sell you raw cheese under the table but then you'd have somewhere around 500 calories just from cheese for 1 micronutrient.

At your stats you would need somewhere around 500-600mg of Magnesium which isn't really gonna be viable via ZMA, which is also more expensive and inferior to buying the ingredients separately.

You can find D3 that has K2 included or some Mag-D3 or some Mag-K2.

Using B6 instead of Dostinex is a bit of russian roulette - but again I wouldn't be using Dostinex until problems arose. But the injectable version of B6 is superior to the activated oral. There's a lot more injectable versions of vitamins beyond just B12...

But like I said the studies with B6 vs Dostinex are with women, not men, who are not bodybuilding. Add on to that that hormonal pathways from women are completely different than men and none of the women had supe physiological levels of hormones.

I don't think most people end up needing to use caber but I like to plan for worst case. There's only human grade caber being sold in Canada as far as I'm aware so for the small price and haves it rot in my gear box. It would cost approximately the same price as iniectable B6.
    Okay that's really good to know about the Vitamin K2. I'll looking into getting something that includes K2. I bought a Magnesium supplement that contains 2 different types of Magnesium that equate to 80mg of elemental Magnesium per capsule already.

As for the Injectable B6, I don't think I've ever come across it, so I'll have to do some research for that as well! I didn't need Prami or Caber on my last cycle, which was a little less in the 19-nor department, but I was also controlling my estrogen with Adex. I do have Prami on hand just in case. I'd prefer to have Caber though....

Okay that's really good to know about the Vitamin K2. I'll looking into getting something that includes K2. I bought a Magnesium supplement that contains 2 different types of Magnesium that equate to 80mg of elemental Magnesium per capsule already.

As for the Injectable B6, I don't think I've ever come across it, so I'll have to do some research for that as well! I didn't need Prami or Caber on my last cycle, which was a little less in the 19-nor department, but I was also controlling my estrogen with Adex. I do have Prami on hand just in case. I'd prefer to have Caber though....
    It's not stocked on the shelf but is sold over the counter like Tylenol #1, Insulin , Cough syrup with codeine+ephedrine (forget name), etc.

99% of the time pharmacy won't have it in stock unless someone else ordered and changed their mind. So has to be ordered. Last time I checked (few years back) it was around $85 for a 30mL vial.

Use to be offered by Valeant but they got bought out so dunno if it's around from them. Second company that makes injectable vitamins in canada is Zandoz
    Last edited by Windex; 04-07-2019 at 06:49 PM.
    ShootingAcez likes this.

Alright! I know I said I would start a few times, but the weight kept coming back naturally, and I didn't want to start if I was still gaining quickly without the cycle. I've leveled out at 187lbs, and am ready to start, so my first pin will be tomorrow morning ( Saturday ), and I'll be pinning every 3.5 days! Looking forward to tracking it all on here!
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

Alright! BOOM, finally started! Sorry for the delay everyone, but I wanted to make sure everything was in order and I wasn't wasting any cycle time gaining back weight I could easily attain naturally. Starting weight for cycle is at 187 lbs!

Pinned 3cc (500mg Deca , 250mg Test E) into the right quad. It was actually the best pin I've ever had. I've never pinned a full syringe before, and was worried about how much oil the thigh could actually hold, but it went in perfectly. No PIP as of yet, however, I usually get some soreness the day after, so we'll see.
    Took my 20mg of dbol with my 10mg Nolva, crushed my workout, and now on with the rest of my vitamins and meals!

Note: One thing I have changed in my cycle, is instead of introducing Masteron in Week 9, I have gotten another vial, and will be introducing it in week 4 with a front load of 800mg for the first week, and then down to 400mg from week 5-12. If anyone has any constructive criticism regarding this tweak, please let me know! I just figured it would be more beneficial to start it earlier, to reap the benefits. Especially considering I hear nothing but great things about Mast being run alongside Deca.
    Family_guy and GearHeaded like this.

smart move adding the Masteron earlier on with the deca
    ShootingAcez likes this.

Late post, but 2nd pin down last night (500mg Deca , 250mg Test E). Weight is at 190lbs, however, I'm sure all 3 lbs gained are from the Dbol . So far so good, although the only thing I would feel at this point would be the Dbol. My head feels a little foggy. As if I just woke up, but I feel it throughout the day. I'm guessing it's the increase in estrogen from the dbol. One thing I don't like, I can notice my imbalances more now. It definitely bothers me when looking in the mirror. I'll have to find a way to sort that out.

3rd Pin yesterday. back down to 2cc's per pin, which is nice lol. Still only notice the dbol , obviously because it's only the beginning of week 2. Can't wait till I start feeling everything!

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks in. I've been sticking with the diet and everything. Up to 193lbs, but it seems I've hit a plateau until the Test and the Deca kick in. been sitting at 193 for a week. I changed my calorie intake: 275g protein, 380g Carb, 110g fat. I can feel the saturated muscle bellies more with the extra carbs, and I like it, so 380 seems like a good spot for me. we'll see how this goes! hopefully the weight starts going up! I decided I want to compete in Classic Physique, and for my height, the max weight I can be is 190lbs, so I have a lot of work to do if I want to hit 185 @ 4-5%.

Feelings on cycle: great so far. Libido is great! I figured without an AI, and the Dbol , that my estrogen would skyrocket and throw off my libido, but I'm hornier than ever lol. Sex is great, no gyno developing, acne is becoming a little bothersome on the face and back of my head, but I haven't exactly been staying honest with my water intake, so I'm sure once I smarten up, my acne will go down. I find as long as I wash my face atleast twice a day, it's manageable. Once week 4 comes to an end, which will be the end of the Dbol, I will upload some progress pics for critiquing!
    i_SLAM_cougars and GearHeaded like this.

On a side note, I was playing it cautious by only doing 20mg/day of dbol , since I've never taken Nolvadex on cycle, and have always used an AI, but being 2 weeks in, my chest feels great, and no signs of Gyno. I was leaning towards doubling the dose of Dbol to 40mg/day. Bloating was bad the first few days, but has subsided. So I don't see any reason not to. Any thoughts??

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks in. I've been sticking with the diet and everything. Up to 193lbs, but it seems I've hit a plateau until the Test and the Deca kick in. been sitting at 193 for a week. I changed my calorie intake: 275g protein, 380g Carb, 110g fat. I can feel the saturated muscle bellies more with the extra carbs, and I like it, so 380 seems like a good spot for me. we'll see how this goes! hopefully the weight starts going up! I decided I want to compete in Classic Physique, and for my height, the max weight I can be is 190lbs, so I have a lot of work to do if I want to hit 185 @ 4-5%.

Feelings on cycle: great so far. Libido is great! I figured without an AI, and the Dbol, that my estrogen would skyrocket and throw off my libido, but I'm hornier than ever lol. Sex is great, no gyno developing, acne is becoming a little bothersome on the face and back of my head, but I haven't exactly been staying honest with my water intake, so I'm sure once I smarten up, my acne will go down. I find as long as I wash my face atleast twice a day, it's manageable. Once week 4 comes to an end, which will be the end of the Dbol, I will upload some progress pics for critiquing!
    I wouldn't have protein that high until PCT. During cycle you'd more than likely be better off relocating those calories into carbs and/or fat. Once the anabolics clear then higher protein becomes more valuable for nitrogen retention.

Obviously everyone is different so tailor your nutrition to your individuality but keep in mind a lot of the crazy high protein recommendations you see online are not substantiated. Just for comparison sake, I'm on almost half the amount of protein and on track for 230ish lbs
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

I wouldn't have protein that high until PCT. During cycle you'd more than likely be better off relocating those calories into carbs and/or fat. Once the anabolics clear then higher protein becomes more valuable for nitrogen retention.

Obviously everyone is different so tailor your nutrition to your individuality but keep in mind a lot of the crazy high protein recommendations you see online are not substantiated. Just for comparison sake, I'm on almost half the amount of protein and on track for 230ish lbs
    So right now you're hitting less than bodyweight in protein?? I guess since nutrient partitioning and nitrogen retention are at a high, it makes sense. If I cut it down to 200g would that be sufficient? and would you recommend that on workout days and non-workout days? or should I bump it up on workout days?

On a side note, I was playing it cautious by only doing 20mg/day of dbol, since I've never taken Nolvadex on cycle, and have always used an AI, but being 2 weeks in, my chest feels great, and no signs of Gyno. I was leaning towards doubling the dose of Dbol to 40mg/day. Bloating was bad the first few days, but has subsided. So I don't see any reason not to. Any thoughts??
    You could do 30mg/day for 1 week then 40mg/day the week after. Personally, I always start at 20mg/day first week then work my way up to 40 or 50mg/day depending on how I feel
    ShootingAcez likes this.

So right now you're hitting less than bodyweight in protein?? I guess since nutrient partitioning and nitrogen retention are at a high, it makes sense. If I cut it down to 200g would that be sufficient? and would you recommend that on workout days and non-workout days? or should I bump it up on workout days?
    You could do 200g and monitor from there.

I don't differentiate macros for working vs rest day, not worth the hassle for me. However, I do a 6/1 routine with a single rest day.

Yo bro, could you help me out but letting me know which fish oil are you using?
    I cannot find anything that has high amounts of DHA/EPA. or did you buy them separate?

Quote Originally Posted by CA_DXB_85 View Post
    Yo bro, could you help me out but letting me know which fish oil are you using?
    I cannot find anything that has high amounts of DHA/EPA. or did you buy them separate?
    Yeah bro, I bought KIVA - Triple Strength Omega-3. I think I got it from Amazon.
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

Yeah bro, I bought KIVA - Triple Strength Omega-3. I think I got it from Amazon.
    Thanks a bunch bro
    ShootingAcez likes this.

R.J. is offline New Member
    good luck i'm following you on this one!

Thread Information