Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By teejey

Thread: Slow bulk on cruise

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Slow bulk on cruise

I have been slow bulking for about 6 months and in that time I went from 183 to 193-194. I was initially on a cruise after a test/eq cycle which some may remember. I recently started a 600mg test, 25mg MK-677 cycle a few weeks back. Here is a comparison before and current. Left is 6 months ago and right is current 10 pounds heavier. I would like to continue to bulk till around 210-215. Not sure what current bodyfat is or what it will be if I hit 215. Or maybe I should cut back down and start over because I feel like something may have gone wrong trying to add size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slow bulk on cruise-4292f764-9781-4e2a-9f66-490433ae300c.jpeg  

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aesthetically I think you look better on the left. Pics are always deceiving, but you have more separation with lower BF and it actually makes you look bigger. That being said, you have to be prepared to put on some fat while bulking and shed it later. Lifts up with the bigger weight?

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Every time I bulk I look in the mirror in disgust at what I see and compare photos pre bulk and feel like you mentioned that something went wrong. Then I start to get rid of some of the fat and can see some of the changes finally. It can be frustrating I have a hard time with it everytime.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information