• 1 Post By jstone
  • 3 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: reccomendations please

joxydawg is offline New Member

reccomendations please

Im going to be 62 next month, and am in pretty good shape respectivley, i have done a few cycles in my time ... im going to do test cyp tren and masteron ,,, any recs on how much per week ? im trying to avoid more than 1 poke a week and have never done masteron. i want to put on a bit of size but really want to harden up and lean out i appreciate any input thx !

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're a bit older than me... and the obligatory statements about "medical supervision" apply... but...

For me, and only for me . To only pin once a week, you can run Test C, but you'd want to run Tren E and Mast E as well. And while Mast E isn't a problem for me, Tren E messes me up, so I only run Tren Ace, but you would have to inject more often. You don't say if you've ran Tren before so you need to decide. Running Mast for the first time shouldn't be a problem. IMO, Mast is mostly just keeping the sides of Tren in check. You also don't say how long you want to run the cycle... if you are running long esters like it'll take a longer run, than short esters.

But to answer your question, and focusing on leaning out.... and again I have no idea what your history is... but I would run a conservative cycle, letting the Tren do most of the work, keeping your Test low, and just being comfortable injecting more often and trying to limit the side effects. I would divide these amounts by 3 and inject M/W/F or something. You should have very few sides. Maybe some heartburn and a little insomnia.

(... Unless you are on TRT, that changes much of my answer, assuming your not)

Test C 500mg week for 3-4 weeks before starting the Mast/Tren, then I would drop to 200/wk
    and run this for 6-8 weeks, giving you a 10-12 wk cycle.
    Test C 200/week
    Masteron 500mg week
    Tren Ace 300mg week

This is just a thought to get you thinking.

Best of luck,
    C-

C,
    just sent you a detailed post and it ate it this is a test post until figure out how to use this site bare with me Kenny

charlie67

they keep mugging my reply to you sent it in a pvt message i think i will figure this site out i didnt say anything thing wrong or spam/scam stuff wtf ?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anabolic threshold is a theory Dan Duchaine was working on before he died, it basically states that one injection of long esters is beneficial due to the peak levels being much higher while trough levels being virtually the same. so why not take advantage of the higher peak levels while trough levels are the same. he just started workin on it, and from my bloodwork there is anecdotal evidence to back up his theory.

the only way to see how it works for you is by trying it. to get the doses you want may require a 5ml syringe or two 3ml. since your only injecting once a week you can stick to glutes. the way i did it was one compound per day. test would be injected monday, tren tuesday, and masteron Wednesday. tis would also mean different drugs were peaking at different times. everyone likes to talk about making levels as steady as possible, but our body doesnt do that naturally. naturally there is peaks and valleys.
    joxydawg likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    anabolic threshold is a theory Dan Duchaine was working on before he died, it basically states that one injection of long esters is beneficial due to the peak levels being much higher while trough levels being virtually the same. so why not take advantage of the higher peak levels while trough levels are the same. he just started workin on it, and from my bloodwork there is anecdotal evidence to back up his theory.

the only way to see how it works for you is by trying it. to get the doses you want may require a 5ml syringe or two 3ml. since your only injecting once a week you can stick to glutes. the way i did it was one compound per day. test would be injected monday, tren tuesday, and masteron Wednesday. tis would also mean different drugs were peaking at different times. everyone likes to talk about making levels as steady as possible, but our body doesnt do that naturally. naturally there is peaks and valleys.
    The natural peaks and valleys are minimal compared to extrogenious comparison. Your body does not turn on and flood the system with a weeks supply.
    Your body is always trying to maintain homeostasis so it turns on and off. This is also the principle behind phase cycling.

With those peaks and valleys from extrogenous supply, comes the undesired side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joxydawg View Post
    charlie67

they keep mugging my reply to you sent it in a pvt message i think i will figure this site out i didnt say anything thing wrong or spam/scam stuff wtf ?
    I believe...
    Until you get to a certain amount of posts.... (maybe 25)
    The spam filter is high.

Trying greeting some newbies in the new member forum.
    You will soon be able to post more freely.
    joxydawg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joxydawg View Post
    Im going to be 62 next month, and am in pretty good shape respectivley, i have done a few cycles in my time ... im going to do test cyp tren and masteron,,, any recs on how much per week ? im trying to avoid more than 1 poke a week and have never done masteron. i want to put on a bit of size but really want to harden up and lean out i appreciate any input thx !
    It is beneficial to inject more than once a week IMO.

Putting on a bit of size while hardenning up and leaning out is a very tall order... unless you are completely out of shape.

What are your current stats?
    How often and how do you train?
    What is your diet like?
    joxydawg likes this.

jstone,
    thank you for your time and knowledge... i like that idea and it makes perfect sense to me.. pinning once a week isnt really realistic.. i was just trying to avoid traveling with product and syringes... aagain thank you for taki g your time to help me Kenny

deadlifting Dog,

im a bit fatter thank i need to be for sure i will be traing at least 5 days a week hard and cardio at least 4 x per week or more ... diet is lo carbs and all consumed before 2 pm mainly chicken fish and lots of green veggies... and I agree, injecting once a week wasnt realistic i have been just doing test cyp for the last 10 week once a wekk while doing cardio 7x per week... its go time now thanks for your time and opinions to help me i apprciate it much Kenny

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The natural peaks and valleys are minimal compared to extrogenious comparison. Your body does not turn on and flood the system with a weeks supply.
    Your body is always trying to maintain homeostasis so it turns on and off. This is also the principle behind phase cycling.

With those peaks and valleys from extrogenous supply, comes the undesired side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    everyone will experience sides based upon there physiology, while the higher peaks can translate to more sides for some, it can also lead to better results. when i was actually able to get to the gym regularly i had great success using this method, and will utilize it again while using long esters.

Regardless of a single injection or multiple injections your still experiencing levels our bodies were never meant to see. Even though the peaks and valleys are much steeper it still more closely mimics natural production, rather than a constant flow of a steady amount of hormone.

I wish Dan wouldn't have died, and had further time to develop the theory. There is so little information we dont even know what the ultimate end goal was other than maximizing muscle growth at said dose. From my experience 500mg run 1 time seemed to be more effective for me, but to be honest it could have had nothing to do with the dosing schedule. It more than likely was one of the variables like rest, diet, or training.
    joxydawg likes this.

Thread Information