• 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Beyond trenbolone...

Caesar Avgvstvs is offline New Member

Beyond trenbolone...

Hi everyone!
    I want to share with you my trenbolone journey. Also I think my experience will help those like me that are new on tren .
    But first let me tell you my stats: 42 y/o, starting weight: 195 lbs, height: 6 foot 1 1⁄2 inches.
    I cruise on 250 test e week, sometimes less than that. This is my sixth cycle.

I already started my cycle a month ago, I'm in the middle of it, and something needs to be adjusted.

The cycle: 10 weeks of test prop: 150 mg/wk, tren e: 250 mg/wk, the dosages are split in three injections mon/wed/fri.
    Diet: clean food, added extra carbs

I've already added a couple of lbs of weight , my current weight is 202 lbs, I feel stronger, focused and motivated.

Side effects I've experienced so far:
    • Quality of sleep had decreased, although I'm not suffering a terrible insomnia, but is is noticeable.
    • Libido had decreased a bit, also I've experienced soft erections.
    • Fat face, ok maybe not that fat, but I was expecting a ripped physique and a chiseled jawline.... hahaha

Believe it or not I've never experienced night sweats, bad temper / mood fluctuations, tren cough, hunger issues (I literally could eat like a pig if I want to).

The only side that really bothers me is the fat face, and because of that I've changed test prop for test e (to avoid the hormonal fluctuations from short esters), also I've added adex at 0.25 mg. three times a week (after that, soft erections have gone!). Also I've reduced caloric intake by cutting fats and carbs. I drink plenty of water, sodium is very low, And finally added 20 to 30 min of cardio workout per day.

Next week I've an appointment with my endo, I will do a blood work and see if everithing is ok. I'll keep you updated o that.

What are your goals for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    What are your goals for this cycle?
    My goals:
    -Get introduced to trenbolone
    -Add some lbs. of lean body mass (8 to 10 lbs would be great).
    -Reduce body fat to 10 %, currently I'm about 15%

You are trying to recomp.
    Recomping is much much harder than either cutting or growing.

You started at 195lbs and 15% bf.
    If you end up at 195lbs and 10% bf you will have gained 10lbs of muscle and lost 10lbs of fat.

I personally believe that that is damn near impossible with only running 150 test and 250 tren .
    You would need insane genetics or be an absolute newbie or be a fat out of shape blob.
    Being that you have done 5 cycles before you are not a newbie.
    Being that you started at 6' 1.5" 195lbs and 15% bf, you don't have insane genetics.

The cycle you are running (low test moderate tren) is far more conducive to cutting.
    High test moderate tren is better for growing.
    You are attempting a 10lb recomp and that requires more drugs than you are running IMO.

FYI: I cut on 200 test and 200 tren.

I think a common mistake people make is trying to grow and lean out at the same time. It isn't an easy task.
    Pick one goal and accomplish it.
    Just my opinion.
    Others will likely chime in.
    Caesar Avgvstvs and Testie like this.

My main goal right now is to feel the tren , see how it works on me. And if everything is ok next cycle I'll up the dosages and try to recomp again. I'm learninig and appreciate any advice from you. Thanks Deadlifting Dog!
    Testie likes this.

Everyone is different but I can't handle tren at 400mg for more than a couple of weeks.
    I've run it at 400mg for 12 weeks and it was just too much.
    It can be a marriage breaker.

Now... there are people on here who run it much higher.
    I am not saying they are wrong. To each there on. I just can't.

I would just say take it slowly.

I don't go above 200mg for 8 weeks. (I will bump it up to 400mgs for 2 weeks before a powerlifting meet.)
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 07-01-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    Testie and Cuz like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Tren Enanthate is more mellow than acetate for whatever reason. Most likely because the absorption rate is lower. I don’t know the exact numbers, but it’s probably like 80% where as acetate is probably like 92%. It could also be that it comes on slower instead of like a ton of bricks. Whatever the reason maybe, it seems like people in general have less unfriendly side effects from enanthate. Now... the other side of that sword is that if you do have problems, it’s gonna take about 10 days for it to calm its tits instead of about two days with acetate. I don’t anticipate you’ll have much if any side effects at 250mg (I experience no side effects at that dose). Just don’t get greedy and go ramping up the dose with the long esther.

As for re-comping... phase cycling is the best way to go about that, along with a fairly more complex nutrition program. So for now, just pick one and adjust cycle accordingly.

When it comes to tren, low doses compliment a bulking cycle well, and high doses compliment a cutting cycle well. You can bulk on high doses of it, and people do, however you almost have to be a psychopath to pull it off. Tren is very greedy with carbs, and to properly bulk on it you’ll need to eat a lot of them. It also ramps up your total daily energy expenditure. The more you take the more it ramps it up. Then on top of that it has a tendency to nerf your appetite. So for the sake of you being new to it, I’d ramp your test up a bit, leave the Tren where it’s at, and give it hell. If you’re dead set on cutting you’ll still see results with 250mg. Tren’s a lot of fun in the mirror. Can’t say that there’s a whole lot else out there that will have you seeing daily changes in your physique.
    Last edited by i_SLAM_cougars; 07-01-2020 at 05:24 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Maybe not main topic, but i love tren because of the weirdness. Reality escape. All other benefits, u can get with other drugs.
    But not the psycho thinking. U just dont care. Black lives what???.
    Its all eating, training and sex. Gooood. A long psyco orgasm.
    I finally learned to cope with the wife coldness. I Just think of nasty sex (even if i dont tell her) when i see her, and suddenly your gf should become interesting even on 300-400 mgs.
    When not on tren, this is what i miss the most.
    And the lack of tiredness. So u get just 4 hours. Its plenty. U feel like a wild tiger 24 7 anyhow.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Maybe not main topic, but i love tren because of the weirdness. Reality escape. All other benefits, u can get with other drugs.
    I finally learned to cope with the wife coldness. I Just think of nasty sex (even if i dont tell her) when i see her, and suddenly your gf should become interesting even on 300-400 mgs.
    And the lack of tiredness. So u get just 4 hours. Its plenty. U feel like a wild tiger 24 7 anyhow.

He’s got a point. Not all of the side effects of Tren are actually bad.

I tend to find that people who are more aggressive by nature deal better with it than people who are more laid back. If you’re an angry, assertive, or aggressive by nature, or if you’re someone who never stops moving then likely you won’t have any issues with it.

If you’re more mellow by nature it seems some of the mental side effects that come along with it can be a bit disturbing or distressing.

You just have to remember that you’re on something, and you need to compensate for it. Don’t beat the shit out of your boss in front of his kids because he made you work on Saturday, know what I mean?

Again, this is a low dose so none of this should be overwhelming to you. Just don’t psych yourself out.

My problem with tren is that I turn into a sex addict.
    Being married that isn't a good thing.

(I know... everyone on the internet except me gets laid three times a day.)

Now only if I were single I could up the dose....
    almostgone, Cuz and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just want to make it clear, high, low, moderate doses does not make it cutting or bulking...: that is your diet.
    We can give you the perfect cycle, but the effects of that cycle are determined by your diet.
    I have a loss of appetite on tren . I also get pissed over stupid shit while on tren. I do run it high though. Running tren while on a caloric deficit and competition pressures also makes things a little more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Tren Enanthate is more mellow than acetate for whatever reason. Most likely because the absorption rate is lower. I don’t know the exact numbers, but it’s probably like 80% where as acetate is probably like 92%. It could also be that it comes on slower instead of like a ton of bricks. Whatever the reason maybe, it seems like people in general have less unfriendly side effects from enanthate. Now... the other side of that sword is that if you do have problems, it’s gonna take about 10 days for it to calm its tits instead of about two days with acetate. I don’t anticipate you’ll have much if any side effects at 250mg (I experience no side effects at that dose). Just don’t get greedy and go ramping up the dose with the long esther.

As for re-comping... phase cycling is the best way to go about that, along with a fairly more complex nutrition program. So for now, just pick one and adjust cycle accordingly.

When it comes to tren, low doses compliment a bulking cycle well, and high doses compliment a cutting cycle well. You can bulk on high doses of it, and people do, however you almost have to be a psychopath to pull it off. Tren is very greedy with carbs, and to properly bulk on it you’ll need to eat a lot of them. It also ramps up your total daily energy expenditure. The more you take the more it ramps it up. Then on top of that it has a tendency to nerf your appetite. So for the sake of you being new to it, I’d ramp your test up a bit, leave the Tren where it’s at, and give it hell. If you’re dead set on cutting you’ll still see results with 250mg. Tren’s a lot of fun in the mirror. Can’t say that there’s a whole lot else out there that will have you seeing daily changes in your physique.
    Yes I agree with you, I can see changes in my physique, I look wider, shoulders are powerful, huge forearms, veins everywhere, gorilla back, etc. The pumps while working out are awesome, I feel really good.
    Everything is ok, I'll continue the rest of the cycle at 200 test e and 250 tren e.

You said that Tren is greedy with carbs, what about fats? Are fats good while on tren?

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post

I haven't experienced bad sides yet. But I was expecting them, specially the mood changes. I have a board in my apartment, and the first thing in the morning that I do is read that board: "Remember you are on tren, don't be an ass!" hahaha!
    Last edited by Caesar Avgvstvs; 07-02-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Avgvstvs View Post
    Yes I agree with you, I can see changes in my physique, I look wider, shoulders are powerful, huge forearms, veins everywhere, gorilla back, etc. The pumps while working out are awesome, I feel really good.
    Everything is ok, I'll continue the rest of the cycle at 200 test e and 250 tren e.

You said that Tren is greedy with carbs, what about fats? Are fats good while on tren?
    Well you always want to get a certain amount of healthy fats in. I might not be the best person to ask about this. I don’t even really look at fats. I have a certain amount of carbs I want to hit every day, and a certain amount of protein I want to hit everyday, and largely I don’t worry about fat. Obviously if you’re trying to cut you don’t want to go overboard on it.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Avgvstvs View Post
    I haven't experienced bad sides yet. But I was expecting them, specially the mood changes. I have a board in my apartment, and the first thing in the morning that I do is read that board: "Remember you are on tren, don't be an ass!" hahaha!
    That is very smart actually.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Id be careful with it honestly. I have a theory that tren has fucked my chemical imbalance in my brain and im the reason i am today. Listen to the deadlifting dog, the sex addict is an accurate statement.

I havent ever run over 300mg a week for no more than 6 weeks, and im an established gym junkie if you will...now back to the tren and brain function. I feel like coming off tren some of the side effects never went away, i am now more irritable, require more sex. 3 times a day would be nice lol but ya know in the real world that don’t happen being married with kids. Just be careful im not trying to scare you.
    From the time ive been here the people that have run it at insane doses generally are either banned or drift away from this lifestyle. It fucks with you plain and simple treat it with respect. Just my opinion and experience
    Chark and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Id be careful with it honestly. I have a theory that tren has fucked my chemical imbalance in my brain and im the reason i am today. Listen to the deadlifting dog, the sex addict is an accurate statement.

I havent ever run over 300mg a week for no more than 6 weeks, and im an established gym junkie if you will...now back to the tren and brain function. I feel like coming off tren some of the side effects never went away, i am now more irritable, require more sex. 3 times a day would be nice lol but ya know in the real world that don’t happen being married with kids. Just be careful im not trying to scare you.
    From the time ive been here the people that have run it at insane doses generally are either banned or drift away from this lifestyle. It fucks with you plain and simple treat it with respect. Just my opinion and experience
    That’s quite interesting to read, actually. A friend of mine, who has had notable psychiatric things that have required medications, actually found himself far more stable (even without the psych meds) when on Tren. He’s even gone to the point of just low-dose cruising on it permanently along with test, for that benefit alone.
    Just goes to further illustrate how all of this shit affects each of us differently.
    Timiaans and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That’s quite interesting to read, actually. A friend of mine, who has had notable psychiatric things that have required medications, actually found himself far more stable (even without the psych meds) when on Tren . He’s even gone to the point of just low-dose cruising on it permanently along with test, for that benefit alone.
    Just goes to further illustrate how all of this shit affects each of us differently.
    It really is , interesting story as well
    Gallowmere likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Keep with your dose, Ive ran less with good results. Lets see how it goes.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information