Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Hughinn
  • 1 Post By Albedo121
  • 1 Post By Hoss34
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By TheDreamer

Thread: 5th week of my first test cycle ever bloated as hell with lots of fat (PICS))

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

5th week of my first test cycle ever bloated as hell with lots of fat (PICS))

I just want to start saying that I've never been able to fully get rid of a good amount of my abdominal fat. So I probably looked like this before with less water retention. So don't panic people. It's in my genes. Nearly all folks in my family have this gut. I was actually thinking in getting a lipo because otherwise I don't think I will never see my abs. I have tried everything for real. It's ridiculous.

So I'm on my 5th week of my first cycle ever. I am currently injecting 500mg of test c per week. So far no effects. I just feel pretty normal. No change in my mood, no signs of gyno, no insomina, no thing. My testicles shrank like crazy but we are already working on that. In the last week I've notice my libido has increased (still nothing out of the extraordinary like I expected though). I am able to have an erection at this point. Anyways, I have a problem and it's that I am only sleeping 6 hours (perhaps 7-8 some days). It's something that has me worried and that I have to worked on.

PLEASE NO PREACHING. I already know my bf % is quite high. You can guess it if you want. That would help.

Over here I had to content my breathing:

Last edited by TheDreamer; 02-23-2021 at 04:15 PM.

My chest has increased in size last week. I had to switch my workout for it because I felt the exercises I was doing weren't helpimg enough (I was only doing inclines, flyes and decline cable). My legs usually grow really fast but they're not now for some reason. I am only fully working them once a week. I gained some size in my butt though. Sorry for the typos btw.

I currently weight 190 pounds and I'm 5'10.5 tall.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 02-23-2021 at 04:06 PM.

With my shirt on my gut isn't noticeable unless it's too tight. Just wanted to say this.

You're not that fat.
    Relax.

If you are bloated you could take some AI.

Are you cutting or bulking?

500mg of test isn't going to be earth shattering.
    It can however be a nice solid cycle.
    Cuz and Testie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You're not that fat.
    Relax.

If you are bloated you could take some AI.

Are you cutting or bulking?

500mg of test isn't going to be earth shattering.
    It can however be a nice solid cycle.
    My cycle will be of 12 weeks.

I have clomid, novaldex and aromarin at hand. I take aromasin every 2 or 3 days (a capsule of 15mg).

I often get this bloat when I'm in an extended bulk anyways (yes, I'm bulking). I gained 2 pounds this week but didn't get as much fat it seems because when I measured my waist it was just the same as 8 or 10 days ago in legth. My desire is to keep putting muscle mass in my chest, arms, back, shoulders and legs without gaining an atrocious amount of fat. I do not work my abs...
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 02-23-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Please I need more inputs.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post

Nothing to poke fun at there bro, your a pretty solid looking guy.

Your genetics don't look all that different from mine.

My advice would be first for patience. Test c and e take a long time to kick in. But it will eventually.

Next, is to first use the cycle to cut, not bulk. Guys like you and me tend to put on alot of fat when we bulk. And you've already got some decent muscles. Get the body fat down, then worry about putting on more muscle. You've got a decent bit of muscle there. But your body stores your fat really evenly, which is a good thing, but it also hides the amount a bit as well and makes it seem like less.

The test will protect your muscles, and you look carb sensitive, like I am. So eat right. Keep the carbs down, but don't cut them out.

Stick to moderate weight and compound excercises with higher repetitions. Think 12-15 plus. Abs and core will absolutely have to be worked and a few minutes of cardio each session will help too.

Try not to look in the mirror too often, because once you're skin starts to sag you won't look like you want to, but just keep working. It'll come around. You can extend the cycle a little bit if necessary since you used cyp too.

If you just insist on continuing to bulk, then I wouldn't worry about eating too much of a surplus even then , because you still have fat to burn and are a young man. Just lift heavier and fewer reps with more sets. Do isolation excercises instead of cardio. And stick to heavy pressing overhead and flat. Dips and flys. Then lots of rows and pull-ups.

You'll get thick fast. And if you want to bulk, I personally wouldn't take an AI unless I had too. At only 500mg a week, chances are you don't need it anyway. As much of it as you have been taking may be detrimental to your libido.

Just put in the work and don't worry about the gear.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 02-24-2021 at 01:33 AM.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Albedo121 is offline Junior Member
    Just my 2 cents but honestly some of the increased mass mid section might just be hypertrophy with a slightly higher fat %. I just started my cycle so don't have experience with the supps as much yet but can definitely say from working out for 17 years I always tell people to focus on getting the body fat % down before you do a ton of core work (keep your core solid, especially through compound exercises but not much additional work) because it can actually make you look "fatter" even though it's just increased lean body mass underneath it.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    My cycle will be of 12 weeks.

I have clomid, nolvadex and aromasin at hand. I take aromasin every 2 or 3 days (a capsule of 15mg).
    Switch out the Aromasin for Arimidex (Anastrozole). It will be easier on your liver. Now don't go tossing out your Aromasin, use it up first.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep at it my Brother and just fyi a lot of us are chunky monkeys who sometimes have abs...hit it hard as you can, it takes time, after 30 years I thought I would be bigger lol I would say it’s always a good idea to reach your natural potential before you juice...good like my Brother looks like your putting on some good chest and tricep size
    TheDreamer likes this.

Hi guys. I finish my cycle already. I only did 11 weeks because I ran out of test. My last two shots were of 100mg.

I will be posting some updated pictures. I think my stomach got bigger but also my back and somewhat the chest.
    Hughinn and Cylon357 like this.

Thread Information