Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By Jennygump
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 3 Post By Jennygump
  • 3 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: Female - second anavar cycle (while in cut)

Jennygump is offline Female Member

Female - second anavar cycle (while in cut)

Hello everyone,

I'm back. This is going to be my second Anavar cycle and I'm here for day 1 this time.
    The last time I started on the tail end of a cut, in a very low-calorie range and high cardio, was hoping it would give me a boost but it pushed me into ravenous hunger then created a mini-bulk. It was great results regardless, but this time, I'm starting the cycle at the beginning of my cut to see how it goes on a true cut for me. My dose is 10mg a day (5mg twice a day) for 8 weeks.

I'm stuck with home gym access only where I live. So my training can't be super heavy. I have enough plates to squat 110lb, so my strategy is going to have to be high reps. I'm going to focus on two back days a week and glutes 3x a week to take advantage of fast recovery.

I'll take weekly photos and post IF I can figure out how to hide my identifying tattoos and any other identifiers

It's been almost a year since my last cycle. I've lost some strength but that's mostly from lockdown, I had kept most of my results from last year.

I'll also be posting measurements here too. I'm terrible with callipers, I prefer scale and tape. So I'll be using those to track progress. I anticipate scale going up a bit possibly, but if I eat in a deficit and since I'm unable to lift as heavy as I could last time, I'm not sure what to expect. I'm guessing the same weight and some body recomposition.

Stats:

chest (around breasts): 35

bust (just below breasts): 30

waist (smallest part): 28

true waist (belly button): 31

hip: 35

butt: 37

thigh: 21

arm: 10.5

weight: 147

current macros:
    p:130g
    f:45g
    c:185g

I plan to use ephedrine as well to help with appetite suppression and a shit ton of caffeine which is my natural state of being. no alcohol. no birth control, all alone in lockdown. wish me luck.
    Chark, Testie, Family_guy and 1 others like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Good luck Jenny!
    Jennygump likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck!
    Jennygump likes this.

i cant delete posts
    Last edited by Jennygump; 06-10-2021 at 11:11 AM.

End of week one

noticed changes:
    1. I'm heated up, especially noticeable at night. night sweats and sleeping with bedsheet or nothing. The sleepiness is gone but I get a big groggy/ drowsy/ slump around 3-5 pm so I started taking my second dose at this time. Does anyone think it's a bad idea to take the second dose 9 hours after the first one vs 12? I'm hoping it will help with insomnia too, which I felt the first couple of nights and the switch might have helped. Hard to know what is directly related so soon. Since it has a 9 hour half life I was thinking its fine... but again, let me know if you think it's better to wait the 12 instead.

2) oily hair. Skin is fine, but I'm naturally on the drier side. I noticed I definitely don't need moisturizer if I wanted to skip it. no acne. I feel like it stretched my period out longer (weird) It was six days vs my usual three this time. I'm not on any BC.

3) I was irritable but it's seeming much better already.

4)Sweating more.

5) No strength gains yet, but not expecting it this quick.

6) Soreness in back and butt, so I guess quicker recovery isn't kicking in yet.

7) Lower libido so far.

That's about all I can think of for now!

My stats are fairly the same. I'm thinking that's just from ramped-up cardio and coming off period.
    measurements end of week one:

waist (smallest part): 28

true waist (belly button): 31

hip: 34 (-1)

butt: 38 (+1)

thigh: 22 (+1) - again new base with flex.

arm flexed: 11 (+.5) - this is me adding in flexed, so ignore this jump, it's just a new starting base going forward

weight: 150 (+3)
    Chark, sean007smith and DinAZ like this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Very nice i will be following! Good Luck!
    DinAZ, Chark and Jennygump like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennygump View Post
    End of week one

noticed changes:
    1. I'm heated up, especially noticeable at night. night sweats and sleeping with bedsheet or nothing. The sleepiness is gone but I get a big groggy/ drowsy/ slump around 3-5 pm so I started taking my second dose at this time. Does anyone think it's a bad idea to take the second dose 9 hours after the first one vs 12? I'm hoping it will help with insomnia too, which I felt the first couple of nights and the switch might have helped. Hard to know what is directly related so soon. Since it has a 9 hour half life I was thinking its fine... but again, let me know if you think it's better to wait the 12 instead.
    I'm doing my 1st cycle, not trying to bulk or cut but just recomp because I had some injuries and got out of shape and then COVID came and my gym closed and I let myself get lazy and more out of shape. After working out a couple months I started a test cycle. I added 1 month of anavar to the test cycle and I have been really happy with how my body reacts to it. It has been relatively side effect free except for 2 things you mentioned: sweating and lower body pumps.

1st, I normally sweat in the summer hear but not at night and with anavar if I wake up in the middle of the night my pillow can be damp from my neck/shoulders sometimes.

The 2nd thing: I read that anavar can give lower back and leg pumps that can be pretty extreme (some people called them "crippling back/leg pumps). When I took 50mg at once I felt the pump pretty strong and it wasn't horrible but it was enough that I wouldn't want to do legs like that because it would reduce the # of reps I could do since it would tighten me up. Now I only take 25mg at once max and sometimes only 12.5mg at once (Mine are 25mg flavored chewables not the standard 20mg anavar). Anyways the reason I bring this up is because it is possible that the anavar pump is contributing to your soreness. I think my body got used to it because the uncomfortable pump feeling doesn't happen anymore so hopefully the same happens for you.

As far as sleep & dosing: Many people said they take var 1x a day with good results but the half-life makes me think 2X a day is clearly better. I don't think it would be a big deal to take it 9 hours apart instead of 12 hours apart, but maybe someone with more experience than me can weigh in. If you sleep bad your cortisol can go up and your body can be less efficient in many ways. Because of this I think losing sleep on a regular basis would be far worse for you than whatever benefit you gain from taking the var exactly 12 hours apart instead of 9 apart.

I hope my ranting has something useful in it lol, but regardless, good luck!
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-01-2021 at 03:41 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Manolo is offline New Member
    Good luck!

Kiki is offline Associate Member

Cool

ravenous hunger then created a mini-bulk
    LMFAO!
    Stats: