hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

end of 5th week t200

well i upped my dosage last week to 600mg a week of t200..and i like it better, starting to feel more aggresive....but some bad news..my gym membership got fucked up...so i got to find a new place to lift, kinda messed my weeks workout up...but i got my pumps anyway i could....my strength is up also....went from curling with 40-50 to 50-60 dumbells no problem. and my bench also went up...put 315 up pretty easy compared to 285 once with a struggle, im happy with my strength increases..not really gaining too much wieght right now, but thats cuz my diet has been fucked up..but i got it on track now with lots of protien carbs and low fat...last month it has been high fat carbs and low protein(<==cant explain, but it sucked) but ill do my best to keep you guys up to date...

any critiques, questions..please post

Sweet work bro. Sounds awesome, keep us posted.
    How much do you weigh?

HP

i wiegh like 212 pnds right now..tryin to get to 225..probably gunna run it like 12-14 weeks..depending on when my gear runs out

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    i wiegh like 212 pnds right now..tryin to get to 225..probably gunna run it like 12-14 weeks..depending on when my gear runs out
    What brand of T200 are you using. I've used Tornel in the past with excellent results.

im using the brovel...its cheap and it seems to be doing the job

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    im using the brovel...its cheap and it seems to be doing the job
    Sounds good. Brovel and Tornel are about the same quality. Not the best, but excellent for the price, and I promise they will get you huge. Congrats and keep up the good work.

thanx frank white....yea im going on my 6th week right now..starting to eat right and since my gym membership got phucked up...my brother in law told me i could use the weight set at his house for as long as i need to...im also thinkin about just going to the college next time mines and start hitting up there gym.....im craving pumps right now...its getting kinda frustrating...last week i had to do a few hundred pushups the get my chest to pump right ..... and the next 2 days i didnt feel a bit of soreness..kinda pissed me off..but oh well...6th week and into the hopefull future

Thread Information