illuzions is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb 1AD/4AD cycle status

wats going on guys....figured i try out the 1ad/4ad cycle i hear so much about on this board...well i must say for one week that i have been taking it(along with cell tech, which i have been using for about 2-3 weeks) i have seen some gains....i dont know whether it is the cell tech or 1ad/4ad but i am making some real strenght gains....i have squated freeweight 405 for 3 good reps...which is my all time best so far....also for chest i have done the 100's(dumbells) for 4 good reps...also a best....and for shoulders i pressed the 80's for 6 like nothing....i also look a lil more solid, which is probably water weight, but im not puffy...definitly have good reviews for this stuff so far....im taking 3 of each everyday.....now i dont know if i should bump this up to 4 a day in the next week or so...i guess ill have to see how it goes....also i am having unbelievable pumps in the gym.....i know i have heard mixed results for this stuff but for me i guess it is working....none the less i just wanted to give u guys a review of this stuff in case anyone if considering trying it.....this will get me nice and ready for the mass cycle coming in the next couple months....BTW my stats are 23 years old...5'8 185....getting closer to 200 ill try to get some pics asap...
    Last edited by illuzions; 09-05-2003 at 12:21 AM.

wow nice cycle there buddy....best of luck with ur gains....keep us posted

ross3814 is offline Member
    your prob not getting much response because your using prohormones (not a fav by a lot of these guys) what brand are you taking? Also if you have been taking creatine for 3 weeks, your results might be from that.

ur prolly right...im takin 1ad from ergo pharm and 4 ad from gaspri nutrition....i duno it might be the cell tech but im gettin unbelievable pumps with this that i havent gotten with the cell tech...and my strenght has gone up...oh well we will see what happens towards the end of this....plus i will be doing a real cycle in dec. .....thanx for the post...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    cell tec is the only natural suppliment i ever saw results with---got a friend who does it with insulin with outrageous results--DONT TRY THAT AT HOME UNLESS PROPERLY EDUCATED

yea cell tech is some good shit...good strenght gains as well as some size...although it is mostly water...still a good mental note....BTW i did 405 for 6 strict reps tonite on free weight squats....

Thread Information