mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

now its time to lean up

not the best gaining cycle, I admit to a shitty diet I didn't eat enough calories consistanly... work was and is a major problem area during my gaining periods. 16 hr days can knock your dick in tha dirt. at least when I'm leaning my calories are lower and I can manage

I'm starting my lean clean phase today... 227lb probably going to 220...
    gear used during my gain... I was on prop and enanthate before, just lower doses...
    eneathate 500mg 1-12
    prop 400mg 1-12
    deca 400mg 1-12
    EQ 400mg 1-12
    nolva 40mg

cutting not much change in gear but diet
    prop 400mg
    deca 400mg
    enanthate 200mg

I got 3 weeks till my best bro's wedding so I gotta look lean and mean to be the best man, ya know

then I'm getting hitched in Nov. so I'm staying lean for a while this time...
    I'll post the results in 3...
    adios
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails now its time to lean up-pic00002.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic00003.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic00010.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic4.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not much to cut bro, you're pretty fuggin' ripped as it is.....

what up bdtr

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Not much to cut bro, you're pretty fuggin' ripped as it is.....
    Yeah bro, I shafted myself on the diet... I was trying to get over 230... I ate rich foods but my job is so dead line driven there were times I couldn't run out and get even a burger... I don't think my co-workers and boss understand what I trying to do... somewhat alienated
    The strange thing about me is I hold most of my water and fat in my back an mid-sec... but my leg stay fat free... I feel I'm holding about 5lb water right now...
    I'm going to try not to slip below 220. I tend to do better dieting down food wise but sometimes over train...

good lookin out...Thx, for the reply
    I'll post a leg shot...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will have no problem leaning up in 3 weeks.

Farmer is offline Member
    Word what everyone else said you'll be good in no time..

Peace

Farmer

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Right on Mmax - sorry about missing you on that PM a few weeks ago... I was offline a few weeks while I was moving...

Lookin' good, lookin' solid!

Swellin Guest
    Mmax, lookin' good! Those pics show that you are exactly where I want to be. Nice work.

what up bros

Whats up bros. Been working like a dog and haven't been able to see what been going on in AR town.

Going down slow but I feel good about it... like I'm not losing mass like water... I'm 225 but weigh around 218-220 in the morning... so a little dry I'm probably 220, alot dry around 218-215. Haven't checked BF yet but looks like 10%.
    I think I've always dieted too drastic, that is after being schooled by a friend of mine that majored in nutrition.... or.... kinesiology, one of tha two.

Almost done... got two more and I've just started a can of animal cuts... It's good shit helps with my hunger pains, I'm goona keep going with this diet down until I get to around 6% BF.

This will be the first time I've logged my diet with photos... didn't have a digital before.

I keep posting progress through my diet down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails now its time to lean up-pic1.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic2.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic9.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic11.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic12.jpg  

thats all

until the next shed of ye ol adipose... Gotta bros wedding tomorrow so ya know.... ya gotta drink... and cake too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails now its time to lean up-pic09.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic00012.jpg  

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    until the next shed of ye ol adipose... Gotta bros wedding tomorrow so ya know.... ya gotta drink... and cake too...

good to see you posting updates mmaxy,

Arms are looking a lot bigger but oi vey.... the chest... she is in need of attention

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    good to see you posting updates mmaxy,

Arms are looking a lot bigger but oi vey.... the chest... she is in need of attention

Oh yeah... chest is a priority... I focused on arms and calves too extreme... I going back to a hard chest and back day and four days later all fly and pull over routine to get my chest caught up.

I'll post my update the first week of Oct. BF the whole deal.

The only thing that worries me now is I might have to do some business traveling in Oct. and that always screw up my hard hitting routines...
    But play time is over 225 at 6% doesn't seem that far away... I'm 223 tonight.... But we'll see what happens; I'm not going to set anymore dead lines for growth just going to get there... ya know
    Later on bro

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Oh yeah... chest is a priority... I focused on arms and calves too extreme... I going back to a hard chest and back day and four days later all fly and pull over routine to get my chest caught up.

I'll post my update the first week of Oct. BF the whole deal.

The only thing that worries me now is I might have to do some business traveling in Oct. and that always screw up my hard hitting routines...
    But play time is over 225 at 6% doesn't seem that far away... I'm 223 tonight.... But we'll see what happens; I'm not going to set anymore dead lines for growth just going to get there... ya know
    Later on bro

Haven't had to travel yet... I'm maintaining my body weight as much as possible... I feel that the added stress at work has made my normal leaning process more difficult... sleep is deficiant and nutrition a roller coster.... I had to increase my fat intake... I litterally felt my legs being stripped away... But Like I said the 1st week of Oct. 2003.... I weigh 220 during the day 211 in the morning and I'm at .011 % body fat I used a 3 site Jackson-Pollock method....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails now its time to lean up-pic015.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic3.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic4.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic4.jpg  

forget legs

Well I gotta go to work. Right now we are experiencing an up turn in my Industry... But because of so many down turns and layoffs... We are under manned in most departments and everyone is doing 2 or 3 extra jobs... short story "wer're friggin busy"... I work 10-12 hr min a day 5 days a week and work around 4-5hrs on Sunday taking Saturday off...

Hope everyone else is still growing... laters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails now its time to lean up-pic00003.jpg   now its time to lean up-pic00001.jpg  

Thread Information