BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

BiggerBri's Cycle

Hey guys,

Into week two of my cycle. It seems as though the DBOL is kicking in now in just the past few days. Went from 203.5 lbs to 207.5 lbs this week. Have been eating tons and working my ass off. Definetly starting to feel the increase in strength.

I will post pics soon, probably after week 3.

PS The acne has started to act up. I will increase my tanning to twice a week and shower a few times a day. Hope it helps.

Bri

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome bro... happy growing.

Acne is a small price to pay for not being able to fit though my door.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hi again,

Well it seems I pulled something in my neck yesterday....and DAMN it hurts. I didn't sleep at all last night. OF course of all days, today was my shoulder day. I went and bit my lip and grunted through the workout today. Actually the pain helped push me a little harder. BUT now I am home and damn my neck hurts so bad. Can't turn left or right. I think its a pinched nerve.

I got some Hydrocodone that I was going to take for the pain. Would that interfer with my DBOL ??

This sucks that this had to happen in week 2 just when things were starting to take off..

mass junkie is offline banned
    What does your diet consist of?............and is this your first cycle?... keep the posts coming.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    It happens. Don't get discouraged. I have had neck problems for years and the best way to help it is to find a good chiropractor. Also try to stretch your back, chest and shoulders before you lift. Good luck!

Thread Information