BullDogBeatch is offline Banned

a girl that could use some help

I started using steroids and now i have a foot long clitttt!!!! can you believe that shiiite please somebody help me remove this thing even if it means chopping it off!!! my boyfriend told me to take the stuff before the beach to get more toned, so i listened and now i look like triple H with a giant CLIT. i used windstrol V and anadrol and i don't know what i can do to fix my foot long problem... not only that but now i also look like a furry beast who needs to apply acutane to my whole body and nair to my buttox. i know this sounds inconceivable and i turn to you guys for some help and maybe to find a new boyfriend cuz charles couldn't handle my results you can't really blame the dawg for not wanting to grope a girl who's clit looks like a baby's penis.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogBeatch
    I started using steroids and now i have a foot long clitttt!!!! can you believe that shiiite please somebody help me remove this thing even if it means chopping it off!!! my boyfriend told me to take the stuff before the beach to get more toned, so i listened and now i look like triple H with a giant CLIT. i used windstrol V and anadrol and i don't know what i can do to fix my foot long problem... not only that but now i also look like a furry beast who needs to apply acutane to my whole body and nair to my buttox. i know this sounds inconceivable and i turn to you guys for some help and maybe to find a new boyfriend cuz charles couldn't handle my results you can't really blame the dawg for not wanting to grope a girl who's clit looks like a baby's penis.
    baby im sorry to say but the sides are permanent .what dipshit told you to take anadrol.i am sorry to hear this .it is truly a shame . your clit might get smaller but the hair growth will stay.my girlfriend is a fitness competitor and she has only done small amounts of weak anabolics like primo and winnie tabs.she has a few darker hairs on her chin stomach and chest but they are only noticable to her.her clit swelled while on but this went away .good luck and use plenty of bleach,tweasers and nair.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    that sux!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    If was you I would go to a hormone dr. the clit prob can be fixed with sergery. i agre with SGFuryZ about the hair but it will be mad $. good luck.

Thread Information