Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs up From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress

The black and white is October all natural - bulking... I was 235. Then... I did a Deca /Eq bulking cycle - first cycle... got up to 251. Then in Jan started a more androgenic cutting stack (this is mid way after running Tren /Prop, 75/50 for 40 days)... again got up to 264 while attempting to cut - but the stack supported lean weight gains more than bodyfat loss Deffinitly holding water from the test.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-octtofeb001.jpg  
    Last edited by Warrior; 04-12-2003 at 04:55 PM.

Chest shot - 5 days off Prop and on Tren /Winstrol . Lost some extra water. The subsequent pics are 6 days after the Feb 2003 pic above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-chestprogress.jpg  
    Last edited by Warrior; 02-15-2003 at 11:16 PM.

Front Biceps. Right now at a little better than 19's - want 20's by the end of this year 4 sure!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-frbicepprogress.jpg  

An attempt at a back shot. Some seriously f'ed up posing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-backprogress.jpg  
    Last edited by Warrior; 02-15-2003 at 11:16 PM.

More from today...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-008sar001sar.jpg  

Bodyweight is now 258lbs. Lost some extra water/fat this week (down 6lbs) - mostly water retention from stopping the test propinate.

David B. is offline Member
    That's one helluva evil looking sunburn!

Your chest and shoulders definitely look bigger.

--dnb

Originally posted by David B.
    That's one helluva evil looking sunburn!
    It's the film and the scanner - not totally calibrated and I could have done a better job with levels in Photoshop. In fact - my walls are also not green The Jan photos are Kodak film and the Feb are Fuji (Kodak stopped making Royal Gold ). I am not burnt - it's the film. Fuji really makes me look burnt though - it adds a lot of magenta to skin tones. I am tan - not burnt.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Looking good Hulk

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Fucking decent mate well done, you look like you have a totally different physique...excellent

Thanks gents - cuts and abs are coming in a lot lately.

Here are two more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-002sarandback.jpg  

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    looking much improved... keep it up!

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome progress War...you obviously practice what you preach. Keep it up bro!
    -zzo

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Impressive progress bro....Looking thick and lean. Also good call on shaving that patch of hair on your upper chest. Really brings out the defination now...Usualsuspect

Down another couple pounds! ... since I dropped the test propinate for Winstrol - shit's finally melting right off... The Prop helped for some great lean gains - but now I am deffinitly eating away bodyfat.

For gear. I have been running Tren /Win @ 75/75 ED. Winstrol is 50mg w/Grapefruit Juice in the morning and then another 25mg (half a pill) in the evening.

For cardio I have been doing 20-30 minutes before evening resistance training in the evening at target heart rate. On the weekends I do 60 minutes of cardio before breakfast (I began at 30 min and worked my self up to 60 over the last 4 weeks). Then I feed up until returning for evening iron... AKA, weekends are a twice a day split.

I should be down to about 250 by next weekend... with some more abs coming in.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    keep up the good work. It is a slow progess - but you are making great soild gains!!!!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    is it the posing or did you lose some b.f. in jan?? By the looks of the midsection in your back pose

you can see the improvenment in your chest! Shaving helps us to see it also!

Keep it up pimp!

K'Fit

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Hey warrior big improvements on the last few pics...looking good man.

Originally posted by Warrior

It's the film and the scanner - not totally calibrated and I could have done a better job with levels in Photoshop. In fact - my walls are also not green The Jan photos are Kodak film and the Feb are Fuji (Kodak stopped making Royal Gold ). I am not burnt - it's the film. Fuji really makes me look burnt though - it adds a lot of magenta to skin tones. I am tan - not burnt.
    What is your light source?

--dnb

Originally posted by David B.

What is your light source?

--dnb
    Daylight film (200 speed) in Tungsten (almost looks like flourecent lighting but it's not) lighting with an SB28 Speedlight - shot on a Nikon F100. Scanned on a Nikon Coolscan IV - but you can see the color shift in skin tones and in the walls on the wet prints too... so it's the film, the scanner is top notch.

The Kodak shit comes up good - but Fuji film requires dipping into curves to really correct it. I should try some tunsten balanced film sometime - or the Kodak Portra? Maybe if I got some of those longer lasting light bulbs they sell now that are whiter light it would help as well...

Sounds like you are a photographer as well?

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    Looks good

Originally posted by Warrior

Sounds like you are a photographer as well?
    I used to do some press photography in school, but that was many years ago and now I really only dabble, happy snaps of the cats and stuff. Haven't made the big digital leap yet, I just get a PhotoCD when I have my film processed.

I "work" exclusively in available light, I don't own a flash. I'm not opposed to it, I just know that I don't know enough about lighting to do artifical light sources properly.

My gear is all Nikon, old stuff, no AF.

--dnb

orbflux is offline New Member
    very nice.. incredible size, once you're done cutting you'll be one jacked mofo

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    fucking awesome progress bro!
    must..keep...needle...away..from..ass..onder:
    this site is going to be the end of me!well, naturally anyway.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Could you refresh my memory as to your cutting timetable if you don't mind? My apologies if it's lurking above, but i didn't come across it

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Could you refresh my memory as to your cutting timetable if you don't mind? My apologies if it's lurking above, but i didn't come across it
    Ya brah- sure. I kind of split out of the other thread but I changed how I am doing things a bit too. So here's the bigger picture:

Gear: First 40 days, Tren /Prop @ 75mg/50mg ED - Double frontload on day one. Second 30 days - Tren/Win 75mg/75mg ED. I was going to run the second portion another 40 days but decided to up the Winstrol and limit to another 30 days. Basically to get more activity from the Winstrol since I switched it from test and to keep from running Tren 80 days straight. The Tren/Win portion I am also running liquid Clomid in grapefruit juice 50mg EOD to help make recovery post cycle easier.

Sups: Lots of Myoplex, GNC UltraMega, Vitamin C, Sodium Bicarbonate (stomach feeling more acidic latelty), Milk Thistle, Hydroxycuts and more recently... Glucosamine, CLA, and Flax.

Training: Training is the same, using a holistic approach and writing everything down. I am judging any muscle wasting pretty much by strength lost. If strength goes down, I adjust calories or try a one day carb up. I figure - even with all the cardio and clean diet - the heavy androgens should help retain all muscle and strength while losing fat weight... otherwise I wouldn't be using it

[MOST COPY AND PASTED FROM B4 - few changes...]

A = GVT (2-3 days rest for small bodyparts, 3-4 for large), B=POF (3-4 days rest for small, 4-5 for large), C=Holistic (4-5 days rest for small, 5-6 for large).

Worked in something like this:

Chest: A, B, A, C, repeat
    Back: A, B, A, C, repeat
    Delts: A, B, C repeat
    Biceps: A, B, C repeat
    Triceps: A, B, A, C, repeat
    Calves: A, B, A, C, repeat
    Quads: A, B, C, repeat
    Hams: A, B, A, C repeated
    Abs: B, B, C, repeat

Currently working through knee pains that may have been a result from a strength inbalance between hamstrings and quadriceps - considering how I have been training the last few months as the knee injury progressed. Prioritizing Hams and Biceps.

A) GVT = German Volume Training. 10 sets of 10 reps, flat pyramid, 60-90 second RI's. For strength and hypertrophy.

B) POF = Positions of Flexion. Basically what 90 percent of the people in the gym try andd do. For limit strength.

C) Holistic = 1) Power Movement (4-5 reps), 2) Rythmic Movement (12-15 reps), 3) Holistic (40 reps). Done non stop - on big Giant set. Extreme intensity. An example of Delt day was using 1) Hammer Front Press (4-5 reps), 2) Standing Side Laterals (12-15 reps), and 3) Upright rows (40 reps). Like I said, you go non stop from exercise to exercise - not necessarily ever needing a spot (unless safety is an issue) but dropping weight as you get fatiqued. Last Holistic Delt workout I did this: 1,2,1,2,1,3,1,2,1,3,1,2,1,3,1. Took about 20 minutes from start to end. Talk about a pump! If you are familiar with Power Factor Training, this scores a really high Power Index. Great for hypertrophy - not necessarily strength. You switch from fast-twitch, to slow-twitch, to fast-twitch, to slow-twitch, ... This can easily overtrain an Intermediate or Beginnner - just on CNS involvement alone. And you can see why this gets the most rest days You can work out hard - or you can work out long... can't do both.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    looking good bro. i wouldnt fuck with you.

georgie24 is offline Member

Thumbs up

i had to log on just to say DAMN nice improvments!!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    That what I'm talkin about... remember when I said if I were training you I'd make sure you went nice and slow not to drastic. Brah, your gonna come out on top. Preserve as much lean mass as possible... It looks like your abs are coming you probably only got 1/2 in or less covering. What’s your cal intake right now...??? I'm glad you didn't go with my drastic diet down now... cause I don’t know if you would be so peachy right now...
    Your back is thick as hell bro, the arms need some cuts but are fickin huge, and your chest has good separation I can see good development upper, mid and lower. Good work brah...I mean Hulk
    Simper Fi,
    I forgot to tell you my brother was an E4 sniper in the corp.

- hows it mmaximus? Yeah - i took it slower than original. And keeping all my lean weight and if anything - adding some.

Back is a strong point for me. I have used lifting straps for awhile to use max pounds without limiting their growth to grip strength... and started with Deadlifts and Barbell Rows young. I believe Traps have done better over the last year from adding Incline Bench Dumbell Shrugs - much better pump for me than traditional shrugs. And have focused on not neglecting rear delts for awhile now...

Legs have always had good size - but not the seperation I would prefer. Arms - basically the same issue. I guess I could say my extremeties cut much slower...

I am currently taking in about 3100-3300 calories per day. Diet has consisted mostly of whole boiled eggs, whole wheat bread, turkey, chicken, tuna, nuts, grapefruit juice, Myoplex, brown rice (slow cooking), veggies, apples... Next week I want to drop down to around 2700-2900 by switching some meals and taking out some more fats and carbs... and increasing protein some more. Cardio remaining the same at 20-30 mikes preworkout during the work week and 60 mikes first thing in the morning on the weekends (notice the sweaty shorts above? ) with resistance training in the evenings.

I still got some more work before I am satisfied though - probably post another update next weekend... would be two weeks since pics above.

Oh-RAH

2 weeks later... down to 255lbs. Making some more diet changes this week - things slowed down a bit too slow But I am keeping everything... so all is good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-005s002sar.jpg  

Decoder is offline Banned
    Looking more lean, size around the obliqes and stomache has droped.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    you defitley have alot more definition

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    a lot more definition. Makes me feel good that I can do it when I come off the T-Cyp and go to tren .winny.prop and try and cut the bloat.fat. Great work - keep this thread alive with your progress.
    redrum

Thanks gents - my next post of pics will be the end of this cycle and back to Cell Tech

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Nice work bro, looking solid..

David B. - I think I finally found a good film for this too Finally got the walls white and normal contrast... I also opened up some curtains to let in more natural light (thought about your light source post). Still look burnt - but some of it is going to be from posing...

Some more from this weekend. Deffinitly feeling more swole today though - I am doing 60 minutes of cardio in the mornings on the weekends and it flattens me out for many hours after...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Bulking to Mid-Cutting Progress-001sar004sar.jpg  

Looking thick man!

I can say, the biggest difference is in your chest. If I were guessing I'd say you prolly dropped about 10-15lbs..and this is without reading your post, so if you have stated it above, i apologize.

your waist looks a touch smaller, but your chest, it has better shape, more thickness overall, great job! The cardio is a bitch I know. I went in this morning, after a 75g Carb day yesterday, and i was so lethargic that It was all i could do to MAKE myself stay up there for an hour...I got off, and all i could think and can still think about is sleeeeeep

Keep at it pimp! Your rocking it!

K'Fit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information