5-----600---1400----50ed---------
    6-----600---1400----50ed---------
    7-----600---1400---------------150ed
    8-----600---1400---------------150ed
    9-----400---1000---------------150ed
    10---400---1000----------------100ed
    11----------------------------------100ed
    12----------------------------------100ed

"ultrahardcore"cycle(wont type this one out)
    eq-1000-1400mgs:10wks/winny-1000-1400mgs:5-6wks/test-800-1000mgs:10wks/fina-100-150mgs:5wks...

to make my cycles even better..gh/slin/igf-1/IL-15/MGF...

get blood work done...take all types of liver protectors, ALL AT GOOD AMOUNTS..and drink 2 gallons of water a day...cranberry extract at 1000-2000mgs/day....add some great supps in and some other great supps from www.newhopemed.com...GET BLOOD WORK DONE..HORMONE LEVELS CHECKED....****if you cant handle the high amounts lower the amounts every week where you can handle it at.....****
    Last edited by ultragainz; 12-31-2001 at 09:07 PM.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Nice cycle outlines

jkkk is offline New Member
    Why would you put eq and deca together? And all together you are using 2 grams of an anabolic but only 600mg of test. Do you even know what you are doing? This is the stupidest cycle outline I have ever seen except a newbie using 250mg of sust250 a week. Professionals don't even use this much of an anabolic. How many cycles do you have under your belt or just one loooonngggg one. What kind of test? How old are you? I even scared to find out how much insulin and gh you going to be using.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    In UG defence his Vet status does somewhat indicate he has a fair knowledge of AAS.

The cycle outlines are exactly as shown "hardcore" and not for the average user. Also for the well-off used that's one expensive cycle even with a good source.

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    Originally posted by jkkk
    Why would you put eq and deca together? And all together you are using 2 grams of an anabolic but only 600mg of test. Do you even know what you are doing? This is the stupidest cycle outline I have ever seen except a newbie using 250mg of sust250 a week. Professionals don't even use this much of an anabolic. How many cycles do you have under your belt or just one loooonngggg one. What kind of test? How old are you? I even scared to find out how much insulin and gh you going to be using.
    u obviously do not know Ultragainz. i can assure you this man knows his stuff and is a very well respected person in many anabolic sites.

As for the other things u were saying, hmmmm 600mg a week test?? u must be a newbie then because u dont know about suspension and its also in there at 100mg ed for the first stack. u knooow, test suspension. deca and eq combined. so what, they are two entirely different compounds both of which raise the anabolic ratio in this stack without increasing the androgenic side effects too much. as for saying that professionals don't use this much. bwahaha who are you getting your info. from bro. there are many pro's even amateur's that take this much and some even more. im not saying all of them but believe me there the norm. know who you are flaming bro and know what your talking about before u open your mouth. in case you are wondering who i am and what right i have opening my mouth to you just visit me at the sites listed under my location. that is all.

Ouch. Burn! That one even made me feel bad. And I agree with you.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Hey jkkk, whats with you putting down some one who uses 250 mgs of sust250 a week. who gives a damn if they take little amounts at a time. at least they are starting off small and seeing how they react to them b4 they rush out and shoot 800 mgs a week and fuck their bodies up because they react badily to them. People like u piss me off! maybe u should go do some more reading on the info and ask some more question b4 giving uneducated opinions. You are as bad as an out of shape person trying to tell someone who is in shape how to proeprly work out.

S-M-A-R-T A-S-S

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    The only thing i have to say is if you have the money to add hgh in a such big cycle, your lucky, i would like to do hgh, fuck it is so expensive......

georgie24 is offline Member
    Originally posted by jkkk
    i wpuld apologize to the man before he finds out where you live just look at his title or do you think any random user around here gets VET STATUS

georgie24 is offline Member

jkkk is offline New Member
    When somebody uses 250mg of test a week, that is enough to shut down test production and see some usual side effects, but not worth the little gains that would be made. Your going to suffer the exact same side effects if you take 500mg of test, so why not start with that. (Bulldog 20)

As for Mike P.T. If you read carfully I was asking why so much of an anabolic compound and so little test. If your using that much eq and deca you should be using a lot more test. Theres no doubt suspension is crazy, and I had no question/problem about the amount of suspension involved. There's not a pro out there that would use more deca and eq than test. Test should be the base of every cycle, no matter if it's for bulking or cutting. Why not make it simple and use 1000mg of deca or eq and use 1200mg of test + suspension.
    Eq and deca are extremely close. I admit I would not use deca in a fina stack and I would use eq. Using deca and eq doesn't mean there's no chance of it aromatizing. At those ml's chances are it will and side effects are irreversable due to progesterone.

Ultragainz there was no flame intended, just some questions and opinions. What kind of gains did you get from a heavy anabolic cycle like that? Do you compete? Can you get an erection? Do you site infect w/suspension? And I hope you trust your source, that's a lot of injections.

Mike Guest
    hey UG - why run the prop EOD? Why bother? I would run everyday. Oh yeah, just a suggestion - I would put a spike in your testosterone regimens as well. Just a suggestion but I think you may like it - pick a week or two, depending on how long your test stint is, and jump it up a couple hundred mgs (just that week or two)

I call it mid-loading

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    for the person that was saying why stack deca and eq together...do a search to see why its a great stack if you dont find out e-mail me...and also the prop eod is fine its not like test susp where it has to be ed....but 100-150mgs ed is fine...just made it eod in the cycle....

and thanks MIKE P.T. you a good bro

Mike Guest
    no prop doesnt have to be ed - I just find it much more effective that way.

your call

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    I was debating trying EQ and deca combined, at much lower doses though. I know EQ would effect rbc production, and I like the results I gain from it, was curious if a low dose of 200-300mgs of deca (atop 600mg eq) would be enough to aid with joint pain, and protien synthesis? And curious of the other benifits, my pc froze like 3 times tryin to search so I gave up.. lil too impatient to wait till I go to class.
    Krash

Thread Information