ross3814 is offline Member

yeeaaaaaa! i finally got real gear. swellin up.

after getting burned twice i finally got some real gear. im taking denkall t-400, 400mgs a week. i didn't want to post anything untill i saw results but it's been 2 weeks today from the first shot and i already put on 10 lbs.! this shiit is sooo sick. im friggin pumped. im only 2 weeks in and im swelling up nice. i wanna get some pics up soon. anyone else use t-400? it hurts like a mofo but it's great stuff.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Happy growing bro.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yeah that t-400 seems like good **** my friend is at the end of his 2nd week and up 15lbs believe it or not i think its cause hes jsut freaking eating like a mad man lol

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear u didn't get burned this time........take advantage of it and bust it up bro.....good luck.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Post some pics up ya **** Pats fan

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Post some pics up ya **** Pats fan
    i knew you had to say some **** like that. it's ok though (world champs) i need a digital camera. i think i can borrow one from my school. does anyone know if colleges lend out equipment like that?

got pretty down today. down 5 lbs for some ****in strange reason and still eating till i puke. i think that this stuff is ****in with my moods too but it comes with the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    got pretty down today. down 5 lbs for some ****in strange reason and still eating till i puke. i think that this stuff is ****in with my moods too but it comes with the deal.
    Hey bro don't worry to much about the scales if ya bulking......if your getting stronger and bigger them screw what the scales read.
    I can def relate to the tired of eating.....I am never hungry when my next meal roles around....just suck it up and eat away....U might even have to start washing your food down with water.
    Continue to bust it up and list your states and goals if ya don't mind.

i have been drinking ****loads of lowfat milk for when i am too full to eat. it seems like a good idea because it is pretty high in protein. you think its a good idea? also, is there any kind of drink that i can buy that is really high in carbs? everything is friggin low carb nowadays and it sucks for the skinny guys. i wanna find something that's loaded with carbs that i can down real quick.

i weighed myself today amd am up another 3 lbs. it is weird cause it looks like i put on more weight than i have. still got 5 weeks so im ready for more mass.

i have been drinking ****loads of lowfat milk for when i am too full to eat. it seems like a good idea because it is pretty high in protein. you think its a good idea? also, is there any kind of drink that i can buy that is really high in carbs? everything is friggin low carb nowadays and it sucks for the skinny guys. i wanna find something that's loaded with carbs that i can down real quick.
    Carb countdown dairy beverage has more protein(has whey added) than lf milk......u might want to buy a weight gainer that is high in carbs, I have never been skinny so I have not needed them...just a thought.

you guys ever get really weirded out by this sh*t? sometimes i get these weird feelings like im fuc*ed up or something. like real intense rushes. its kinda cool though. just wondering what it is.

this thread is kind of dead but... im up another 3lbs! this sh*t is unreal. im 1 lb away from my original goal.
    Last edited by ross3814; 02-25-2004 at 05:12 PM.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    this thread is kind of dead but... im up another 3lbs! this sh*t is unreal. im 1 lb away from my original goal.
    Ill help the thread out.I did my first shot of t 400 on 2-27 all was great,Did not feel a thing then yesterday my leg started to feel like I had work out to the max stiff as can be.It was almost 24 hr's before the pain started?
    today it is sore the hole musule I shot into.I did a half cc for my first time.
    I plain on Tuesday and Friday half cc with is 200 per.
    Today I limp on tusday will I crawl like a baby for hitting the other leg.(LOL)
    I was to get Sus 250 but friend got me t400
    Mr Bill no dancing today

mass junkie is offline banned
    Wheres the update bro?....dont tell me that you quit working out

Thread Information