nostawk is offline Associate Member

methyl-1-testosterone

well since there hasn't been as much talk about it here i thought i might post my results and ill try to keep it short because i don't wan't to make this my pretty little diary

starting bw-178
    day4-184
    day7-187
    day9-189
    day10-190.5

im takin 10mg ed and will probably only go 14 days

Im not retaining much water, im definately not bloated, vascularity is up a bit, Strength, at day one on bench i did sets of eight w/235 and today i did sets of eight w/255........my squats have gone up as well but i am not able to tell how much because the pumps i get in my legs are very uncomfortable.

I know i left out alot but just ask and i will tell

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Cool keep this update i am starting some of this pretty quick

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Are you taking it in liquid form or cap...??

im taking caps from kilosports

day11-bw191...i have a hard time eating enough and my protien intake has only been about 250g ed..........so the last few days ill try to step it up to gain a few more pounds............also today was squat and i went from sets of 365x10 to 425x10...this is as much as ive ever done and i could of done mor but the pumps in my hips and lower back were still bothering me.

Sweet i am ordering mine pretty quick.

im down to 189 today after 4 hours of sleep last night and all i had before weighing was dry cereal and some coffee, also today i have had light cramping all over my body

HAve you noticed cramps in your back at all?? Any increase in strength

yesterday was the last day and im am upto 192 lbs, which is a total of 14 lbs on twoo weeks.

i have not had cramps in my lower back but it is very tight and gets pumped very easily. i have been having cramps mainly in weird places like my face, neck, hands and sides of my body.

my strength has gone up considerably and it increased dramatically from the second two the third workouts. my bench went up about 25 lbs at reps of eight and my squat went about 50lbs .

overall i am very satisfied and as far as side effects the only bad thing iv'e noticed is the extreme tightness and pumps in my lower back

i have not felt tired and i have had no drop in sex drive

i know this isn't exactly the best cycle log ever i thought i might as well post the results at AR because not many here have been talking about m-1-t

i will post my weight and give any needed comments maybe twice in the next two weeks just to see if i lose anything.

What is your pct shaping up to look like

for pct im going with liquid clomid and today i was just under 192 on an almost empty stomach. So, I have at the most lost a pound from where i was at at the end of the cycle. I was still experiencing a fair amount of tightness in my lower back yesterday but today it is only slightly more than what would be usual..........................today i only did bench and squat because i am busy with finals and i may not be able to work out as much as i would like during the holiday..................on bench i was able to do 265 8 times with relative ease and i stopped at 275 wich i did eight times with a spot ( i really only got it 6 maybe seven by myself).

also on squat i did sets of eight with 405.....i feel like my legs have gotten considerably stronger but it is hard to squat as much as i would like with no spot, lwer back stiffness and shoes that slide on the floor when squatting

great news. What is your clomid cycle going to look like?? Are you jumping back on in 2 weeks?

w/ the clomid im going day
    1-3 150mg
    4-10 100mg
    11-21 50mg

im going with 4 weeks off because i wont be able to workout as much as i would like over the holiday.............and after that i was going to run a real cycle with test and eq but i may do another short cycle of m-1-t first or i may throw the m-1-t in with the cycle..........toaday i did not workout and im busy with finals so i will weigh tommorrow .

njguy is offline New Member
    your only taking 10mg ed i hear of alot of guys goin with 20mg ed also what brand of m 1-t are u using

If the lower back pumps are anything like you get from tren alot of people recamend magnesium at 1200mg split up in 2 or 3 doses throughout the day.

Thread Information