Thread: little man

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member

little man

IT"S BEGUN.....

Bro's i started my cycle yesterday....for those who don't know it a ten week cycle of sus250 every 5 days and 25 mg of dbol for four weeks....this is my first cycle so i don't know what to expect..

I've got the clomid for 3 weeks...and the milk thistle everyday.

Just to let you know i did my first shot last night....i was trying to score those cyctahoh amps and after about a minute i coundn't wait any longer... so i took a pen cover and snapped the damn cap off...didn't break clean..but it was pretty well in one piece...so them i started to pull the juice up... and was really surprised how hard it was... it took about five minuets to get it all done.... any how finally it cam down to it... i swobed the area on my ass... and put the pin on my skin....pull the skin tight with the other hand and started to push slowley...funny it's not going in????? All of a sudden boom... i hardly even noticed...it went in right to the end...no needle in site....so i aspirated...meanwhile hoping nothing would be there...and there wasn't ..yeah....so i began to push it in slowley...all done..pulled it out.

The funny thing is i heard sus hurts but it didn't one bit.....the next day i woke up and wondered why i could still move...there was no pain... a little stiff but that's it....

There it is bro's.. my turn to the darkside... just a Q? but when will the Dbol kick in???

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome aboard LMZ!! You should notice the dbol in 1-3 days. Not so much size but strength, energy, mad pumps and a general feeling of well being.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya like Pete said 1-3 days for d-bol. I'm using the cytahoh's also with no pain, but i'm using EQ with it too!

Good luck on your cycle bro!

Thanks bro's i finally feel like part of the team here....should the sus kick in on week 4>?????

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Youre on your way bro, keep us posted on how its going

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes the sus usually takes 4-5 weeks to really kick in, unless you FL for the first 2 weeks, then it'll kick in on week 3 usually. that's what I'm doing!

Alright guys i got a question....am i suppose to feel this tired??? Man all i want to do is sleep....accept at the gym...

man you guys were right...after one day on the Dbol ...i have got mad pumps...they crazy...i was doing arms today and felt like the skin was going to rip right off my arm...shit they were so pumped they must have looked two inches bigger...

Thread Information