fabry is offline Senior Member

started 1st cycle: dbol/test enth (by fabry)

29/02 --> D-DAY

hi bros, im not natural anymore since... 30 minutes ago!
    i have taken my 1st dbol tab with my breakfast (and my liver protectants!) and... just started my first cycle! i feel curious, worried and excited at the same time.
    tomorrow i will go with my first test injection. ive decided to start dbols a day earlier coz i want to see if i "feel" any strange "feeling" in my body from the dbols (and tomorrow with the test after the injection). dunno, im just new to this stuff and have to learn my body reaction...
    i will take some pics today and will post them in the future just to be able see (and show) my "before-after" situation...
    wish me good luck and feel free to give any advice (just dont try to make me change the dosage coz ive decided to do it like this!).
    cycle will be:
    1-4 dbols 25mg ed
    1-10 test enth 250mg e5d (=375mg/ek)
    1-12 10mg nolva + .30mg ldex

Stats:
    33 years
    184cm tall
    84kg
    18% bf, i think (ive planned a clean diet and couple of cardio sessions per week!)

ciao for now!
    Last edited by fabry; 03-09-2004 at 09:23 AM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    best of luck...

Thanks consistency!

MONDAY 1st March (11 a.m.):
    im lookin for a nurse for my first inj, cant wait to shoot my skinny ass!
    hope things will be ok...
    yesterday took 5 tabs of dbols and didnt have problem with stomach or similar.. just found a strange smell on my "pee" but dont know if from dbols or milk thistle or ala!
    ok, let's go, i neeeeeeed TEEEESSSSST!!!!!

(1 HOUR LATER)

found her (the nurse)!
    That "old" lady (retired nurse) was just an angel: I DIDN'T FEEL IT AT ALL (hope she shoot my delt and not her husband ass)!!! LOL
    ive decided to shoot the RIGHT delt (im writing this just to remember next time) and preferred then the glutes (i did "normal drugs" injections into the glute for some pain on my lower back in the past but nothing as good as delt)!
    she used a 21G to draw and a 23 1 1/4 to shoot (that i gave her after researchin here) and she went all deep into my delt (she said)!
    no pain durin, no pain after! just NO PAIN!!!
    i was sweating like a camel after the sahara marathon coz of the fear!
    but trust me (this is to the newbies) forget "dbols only cycle" or other stupid things like this just because you're afraid of injections!
    ive done some pics to show the "before" situation, but i prefer to attach them in a couple of weeks once i can compare them to something "better" (my legs look like SH***)!

(AFTERNOON)

i took 10mg dbols eating 3rd meal 1 hour prior to workout.
    went to the gym and, trust me, no BS, i dont know if because of the dbols or just mental attitude, my training was much better.
    ive increased a bit the weights, sets and reps and at the end of my session (shoulders and calves) i wasnt tired at all!
    then back home for the postworkout shake (300ml skimmed milk with 1 servin of muscle link recover-x)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, talk to you guys in the next days, hopin dbols will REALLY kick in and will help me to push my bench to to the roof!
    ciao my friends, this is probably not the smartes thing of my life, but not the worst for sure!
    Last edited by fabry; 03-02-2004 at 03:47 AM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro, cycle looks great, and injects don't hurt, BA hurts!

i had few problem fallin asleep last nigh and woke up few times during my sleep all "wet" from sweatin!
    is this normal?
    anyway, im still here...
    today i start to feel yesterday's shoulder training: they're "heavy"! also, i feel some pain (nothing bad at all) in the injection spot.
    had breakfast with my myoplex deluxe shake + 300ml skimmed milk (the shake taste like sh**), 5mg dbols 400mg milk t. and 400mg ala. btw, sometimes ala "comes back" in my throat and BURNS LIKE HELL!!!
    today im gonna kill bi's and tri's!
    Last edited by fabry; 03-02-2004 at 07:08 AM.

well, did my job: bi's & tri's and training went quite well...
    i really cannot figure out what gives me so much strenght/determination: dbols or "my head"!
    yesterday i did shoulders and complained coz i wasnt tired after my excercices.
    now i cannot even move them and im sure tomorrow will be worse!
    took 2 dbols again 1 hour prior to workout and felt a little "nervous" (kinda excited, similar when you take a light eca stack!)
    tomorrow legs: i will destroy them! these skinny ****ty legs... the big problem in my body!!!
    Last edited by fabry; 03-02-2004 at 02:41 PM.

Sorken is offline Member
    Good luck bro !!

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    well, did my job: bi's & tri's and training went quite well...
    i really cannot figure out what gives me so much strenght/determination: dbols or "my head"!
    yesterday i did shoulders and complained coz i wasnt tired after my excercices.
    now i cannot even move them and im sure tomorrow will be worse!
    took 2 dbols again 1 hour prior to workout and felt a little "nervous" (kinda excited, similar when you take a light eca stack!)
    tomorrow legs! i will destroy them! those skinny skitty legs... the big problem in my body!!!
    Hehe.. I know the feeling !!

03/03

last night slept well, no sweat, no strange dreams... just a normal sleep: good!
    bis and tris start to hurt now, especially tris: this is good too!
    diet is the main problem so far, as weel as goin to toilet every 30 minutes to coz of the water i am drinkin to clean my body from dbols.
    im eatin around 280gr protein daily (and I KNOW i should increase them a little bit --> 300-320) but its first week and find already hard to go to 270-80gr. give me another few days to get used to "HUGE MEALS".
    today LEGS! let's see what happen!
    talk to you in the late afternoon, my friends...
    ciao for now
    Last edited by fabry; 03-03-2004 at 04:50 AM.

also. think im gonna change test injections from e5d to e4d... not sure... what do you think?
    and maybe just do them... on "a 5th day" in case one injection comes on a sunday when my nurse is not available and i have to wait till monday (what i mean is, if e4d is something like.. sat-wed-sun-thu, ill do sat-wed-mon-fri)!
    mmhhh, ill think about it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

had lunch at 2 p.m. and took 2 dbols with it coz planned to go to the gym at 3.30-4.00!
    leg day: increased weghts @ leg press and leg ext! ive planned to do another exercice for quads after these 2 but was too tired (legs were too "full") and just decided to finish with leg curls and calves!
    but next week ill add another exercice (lunges or step-up) after leg ext and maybe a specific exercice for glutes!
    back home and took my post workout shake and 100gr of "bresaola" (im sure you dont have this anywhere else in the world! it's something between ham/meat/turkey but.... listen to this, has 32gr prot - 0gr carb - 2/3gr fat x 100gr)

ciao again...
    Last edited by fabry; 03-04-2004 at 04:39 AM.

05/03

12.00:
    hi my friends, ive just done my 2nd injection to the LEFT delt and things went perfect again.
    yesterday (thursday) i just rest and recovered from the first 3 "quite heavy" sessions, so today im ready to go back to the gym (chest/calves).
    last night (but it happened couple of times before) woke up all sweat: some people told me it's coz of dbols and blood pressure, so today i wont take last 5mg tab just before bedtime.
    also, i want to try couple of days with 30mg (10+10+5+5) to see if i notice any difference!
    then sunday will decide if continue with 30mg or down back to 25 (i know this is not a big difference, but im "curious"... i want to understand my body reactions to these pills)!
    i consider this first week an "experimental" week to analyse my reactions to:
    - injections
    - dbols (and differrent "splittin methods")
    - increased diet and water intake
    - heavier trainin

14.00:
    ive just finished my lunch and took 2 dbols (2 this mornin at 10) and will go to the gym in 1.30min, more or less.
    ill let ya know about my training...

17.00:
    done it!
    i wasnt very happy with the weights i used on the inclined smith machine press (for pecs) but i cannot compare them coz ive never done s.m.
    but after that i did flat press with 2 30kg ((im confusin dumbell and barbell) for 8 reps that is good for me (my pecs are not strong coz ive trained them not regularly: i dont like big pecs)

but was much happier just before leaving the gym when i went to check my weight: 86kg! that is + 2kg (4lb) in 5 days... no BS!

this is all i have to say for today, hope to get some comment on this!
    ciao
    Last edited by fabry; 03-12-2004 at 08:03 AM.

07/03 (sunday)

i saw my girlfriend today (she didnt see me without clothes for 1 week). she looked at me and said: what the f*** did you do? she found me much "full" and bigger! i cannot notice it coz i see myself in the mirror everyday... but was great to hear this from her.
    of course she knows about my cycle (she's my girlfriend but my best friend too and also proposed to be the one to shoot me!) but she didnt think i was going to change "so much" in only 1 week.
    ah, yesterday my back/traps training went great and today i still feel pain (and i still feel friday's pecs training).
    tomorrow i will train legs again coz i want to train them e5 or e6d: they need more attention!
    this week i wont be an asshole for you: ill be back at the end of the week with numbers and i think some pictures to compare "day zero" and "2 weeks in".
    c ya bros.
    Last edited by fabry; 03-12-2004 at 08:04 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good job........... keep it up............

and don't tell her what you are doing.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard,
    she alreday knows about it: ive asked her opinion too before startin this cycle.
    shes just the best and told me to do what i want but to do it in the right/best/safest way!
    my girlfriend also wanted to help me with injections but i prefer to have them done by a nurse... but if i ever need she'll be there!
    Last edited by fabry; 03-10-2004 at 03:52 AM.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    welcome to the dark side bro

ft-

12/03

i cant believe it!!! just checked my weight few minutes ago at the gym: 89kg!
    +5g (yes, FIVE KG --> 11 LBS!!!) in 13 days!
    good gains in strenght also!
    my arms are growing "too" fast, so the rest seems to be the same as 2 weeks ago.
    some problem with my legs, like always! need to find the "perfect" training for them...
    if my legs will be "lazy" ill probably increase the number of session per week to 2, just to see their reaction! but i wait another couple of weeks before startin this "experiment".
    what do you think?
    Last edited by fabry; 03-12-2004 at 08:18 AM.

15/03 (first day of 3rd week!)
    went to the gym for shoulders/calves day, but i just did shoulders coz i was late, but will be back later in the day to finish my job, i will also add a light/moderate 30' cardio at the end of my trainin coz i start to notice "too much" fat around my stomach. for the same reason ive decided to reduce carbs coz i dont want to become too fat! (gains are good already, +5.5kg in 2 weeks and i preferr to gain less but leaner"!)
    seems leg also start to grow: they are lazy but i start to understand what could be the right routine for them (and im sure i can change their look sooner or later).
    the best so far are my arms. bigger and leaner.
    strenght (in general) goes well too: i can add a couple of reps each tiime i go back to a muscle and now that i know it, i just add 3-4 lbs (each side).
    some people start to notice it and ask how! just answer: good diet, prot, creatine, trainin... its not their business right?

cya!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Good luck on your cycle.......I ran the same one my 1st time around

Latimus is offline Banned
    good luck man...its great to hear that you have support from your girlfriend.

why is it so strange to have support from a girlfriend? this sounds so normal to me... maybe im just lucky?!
    well, she's a girl and she has other 100 things i dont like, of course... lol!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    07/03 (sunday)

i saw my girlfriend today (she didnt see me without clothes for 1 week). she looked at me and said: what the f*** did you do? she found me much "full" and bigger! i cannot notice it coz i see myself in the mirror everyday... but was great to hear this from her.
    of course she knows about my cycle (she's my girlfriend but my best friend too and also proposed to be the one to shoot me!) but she didnt think i was going to change "so much" in only 1 week.
    ah, yesterday my back/traps training went great and today i still feel pain (and i still feel friday's pecs training).
    tomorrow i will train legs again coz i want to train them e5 or e6d: they need more attention!
    this week i wont be an asshole for you: ill be back at the end of the week with numbers and i think some pictures to compare "day zero" and "2 weeks in".
    c ya bros.
    Gotta love that dbol for quick weight gain. It really gets you psyched to go to the gym.

19/03 (friday)
    im almost at the end of week 3! i didnt check my weight all week coz i dont want to get mad with it... but im sure ive lost couple of pounds coz last monday i changed diet (less carb, same protein): my stomach was too FULL and HUGE and i looked pregnant!. now it's better, seems like da baby inside me left da house.. and i look (a bit) leaner!
    but today i started to eat like a pig again coz i want to put on LOTS of weight and will worry about definition once i end the cycle!
    today ive done legs: 45° technogym leg press, 250x7-7-6 (less than 3 weeks ago, 220x4 was my max!).
    strenght in general is good, mass gains too, even if legs are still "slow to grow".
    from monday (last week of dbols) i will increase dbol dosage to 35mg day coz if i continue with 30 at the and of the 4 weeks i will have very few pills left!
    tomorrow ill check my weight and let u know... ciao
    Last edited by fabry; 03-19-2004 at 01:24 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    lots of women dont understand roid...they are to think.. it fu<ks with your dink...haha really it just increases libidio which is something they love...anyway...awesome 12 pounds man!

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    awesome bro your gains are motivational. keep up the good work and keep us updated

iron eater is offline New Member
    yep, we like to see some piccies aswel bro! i'm curiouse at your before picture and where you at right now bro! Keep us al informed man.

i will post some pics soon, probably beginnin of next week, after the first 4 weeks (once finished dbols).
    thanks for your replies!

Thread Information