viperman is offline New Member

Question I want to nail it once an for all...HELP?

I'm a 41 year old male, 5' 6" tall, and 155lbs. I've been working out 5-6 days a week for the past 3 years. My diet is pretty clean, low carb, high protein, 5 meals a day, 6-16oz bottles of water a day. I've made significant progress over the years. In fact, I entered the MuscleTech Challenge two years ago...the portfolio turned out great but I didn't place...it was fun though.

I've been hitting the wall for the past year. At this point, I'm convinced I need to test the waters with a few cycles to break through the barrier just in time for summer activities.

Specifically, I'm interested in packing on more muscle in all areas (chest, arms, back, delts, quads, hamstrings, and calves). ABs & strength is secondary.

Given my stats above, could someone help me develop an 8-12 wk cycle specifically designed to pack on mass. In addition to strength as secondary, I've always struggled with abs. I've got a good ab routine, lines are present after working them, but I fall short of OMG factor when I take off the shirt. This is another area I want to nail once and for all.

Based on the many hours of research and reading threads, you guys know your stuff and I want in on it. Please help me achieve my goals by supplying me with information...I'm extremely hungry.

Swellin Guest
    Have you considered HRT? You know, getting a legal scrip and letting the insurance pay for it?

If that doesn't help, you can always supplement the HRT with your own scrip.

I would think that your diet might need some tweaking, but who the hell am I to talk about a diet?

You might consider 200mg of test e E4D for 12 weeks.
    Of course, you will need nolva and clomid.

Thread Information