Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    steggs is offline Associate Member
    3rd pic is very good nice one keep it going bro (it wasnt one of those fun fair mirrors was it ) lol

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    got fina?, what was your PCT like? i did tren /prop last year and got deep scarring acne. i've been trying to figure out what caused it and a lot of people seem to think its the PCT.

also, how much did it cost you a week to stay on that diet? my problem with dieting has always been that i run outta meat around weds...=P

btw, i've bookmarked your thread...this is kinda weird since you look to be my age, but ****, you're like my new f-ing idol...=P

mine reviewing my diet?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...59#post1230159

thanks.
    Thanx alot brother i appreciate the comment, especially coming from someone that looks insane himself. Id guess the diet was costing me maybe 40 buks a day since im mostly at work and have these restaurants around where i work specificaly making stuff the way i liked it. (Like just telling them to keep everything plain when making it). When i came home i had all my stuff at hand since i just go to Costco and just bulk on chicken, and extra lean ground turkey.
    Pct i just went with clomid for 2 weeks and seemed to work out great since rite after pct i busted in my gurl and got her pregnant. That cost me 600 buks.

Ur looking great keep up the good work brother.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Woodiechopper thanx alot man...lol

Ok ill admit i didnt end the story.

What happened was i ended up going on vacation with a couple of friends. While on vacation i hooked up with a couple of girls and yes i was shut down to the balls. I mean i was getting a couple girls here and there but had the worst limp biscuit. I also noticed that its not like i wanted to sleep with these gurls and couldnt get hard, i just had no attraction to girls at all. Now im not gay but the Fina just shut me down bad.

After cycle i took some nolva, and went on clomids for bout 2-3 weeks and everything returned back to normal.

This year im doing same cycle, same diet, but this time im throwing in some prop.
    The only thing that sucks now is i cant get enough of my girl. im jumping on top of her every two min. I guess thats better then being shut down.
    very motivating. thanks.

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Hey whats up guys?

Ok as far as juice goes i took Fina 50mg/eod, Winny50mg/eod and ran it for 3 months.

supplements i took the fish oils, mega man vitamins, ala, and tetracal with ephedra (rite before they went off the shelf), potassium since i started cramping at night like a bitch, and whey protein which i would take instead of 2 of my meals a day.

Workout was simple. I lifted light and did 4 sets of 15-20 on all. I would do chest/bies, back/tries, shoulders/legs. For stomach i would do....leg raises 4 sets/35, crunches 4 sets/80, and sides 4 sets/35 on each side 6 days a week.
    I also never did any cardio in those 3 months...

Diet was simple...
    I would eat 8 times a day and would consist of a type of meat (chicken, turkey, fish, steaks) and a side of veggies with 4 of those meals. 2 meals would be supplemented by 0 carb pro shakes. I would shoot for 300 pro a day and like 50-100 carbs. Fat and calories didnt count.

I didnt see a nutritionist just bored and started spending lots of time on workout sites and reading over and over what other people had to say.

I tried it myself and seen which worked best for me. Once the results started pouring in there was no stopping me and just kept on thinking bout how sick it would be once i got to show it of at the beach or on vacation.

I honestly think anybody could do it, and those that cant is cause they dont want it bad enough yet. When u want it as bad as i wanted it ull do it.
    I just kept on saying to myself whats better this Yotels, this Little Debbie or the pussy im gonna be getting when i go away??? Now im not knocking those that choose the Yotals. But i chose the pussy... lol

Thanx alot guys. Any other question that u guys think will help u in ur transformation ill be glad to help u..
    I meant this post - very motivating -

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Finally an inspiration to all of the newbies who's first thread is

"QUICK QUICK I NEED TO GET BIG SHOULD I TAKE 10,000mg OF SUSTANON AND SOME DBOL , THAT WILL MAKE ME BIG IN LIKE A MONTH RIGHT?."

Just goes to show you that it's not how much juice you take, its what your diet looks like. Thank you for this thread FINA. Oh yeah, AWESOME transformation, keep up the good work.
    -natural1

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Even though this thread is nearly a year old I must say this is the best **** transformation I've seen in a while I have to give mad props to GF for such a great transformation and to prove that hard work does indeed pay off.

yea def. an oldie but goodie

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wanna c some updated pics!

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    looking real good bro keep up the hard work

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro great work. I'm just currious if you had any pwo carbs (dextrose I.E.) with your protien shake?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    still a bad idea to take winstrol and tren for 3 month...

Reignman003 is offline New Member
    Damnnnn bro. You're looking great, you really cut up.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Look very good lean, need to work on a V shape though,look like a block! not flamming you at all, but imagine what u would look like ripped like u are and V-shaped.

Godspeed

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    mate, you look the shit, im trying to aspire to your pic where your abbs look ripped as ****, im doing it the other way round tho, im going from a real skinny guy. What do you do workout wise for your abs and how many times a week do you train them ? cheers

got fina? is offline Member
    Thanx alot guys for all the great commments.

My abs i work out 6 times a week and do leg raise 4/sets of 30, Crunches 4 sets of 80, side crunshes 4sets of 35 on each side.

Me looking like a (block) i think is just my genetics. But i guess im happy looking like a block as long as its a ripped block...

Thanx again guys..........

stickngrow is offline New Member

Cool 40+ / 2mo. ....yes, fina works well

Fina kicks ass*! Period. Start small, work your way up, up, & grow. Test works pretty good too. Harder to come by though. Had to replace 2 watch band ....s, jeans don't fit, horny as shit, you're close to invincible when on it.
    sort of.
    [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information