Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Before Pics, and now...DONT FLAME!!!

Hey guys/gals. I am 18yrs old. Never done AS before.

Stats: 6'2, 205lbs, 15-16% BF I would guess......

Looking to CUT up, 6 pack abs, etc....Those are my goals.

Diet STRICTLY, Cardio 5x week, and lift 3-4 days a week..I train hard!!!

Anyways, give me some input....Thinking about a Winny/Deca cycle, or Primo, or Anavar ...Want those ABS/CUTS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic, try not to flame!!!!-abs-march-3.jpg  
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 03-08-2002 at 08:19 AM.

Tricep pic ( kinda shitty )

Tri's ( Bad pic )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic, try not to flame!!!!-tri-march-3.jpg  

back pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic, try not to flame!!!!-back-march-3.jpg  

NoLimits is offline Member
    This is probably not what you want to hear, but oh well... Do your cardio. I mean do it. If you can hold a conversation while doing your cardio, your not getting it. Also, eat. Thats right, eat. Clean, six to seven times a day. Once you learn how your body responds to food and working out, your body will turn into a furnace. Your 18... give it chance... Ok, throw some ephedrine in then (hydoxycut, Xenadrine).

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Keep building your base bro. Then, a few years from now, if you want to juice, give it hell.

I DO my cardio, trust me. 30 min/day on LIFTING days, POST workout, and 45 min day 2 times a week on NON-Lifting days.

Also, I take (2) Fat burners 30 min prior to workout....

I eat 6 meals a day ( 4 meals, and 2 shakes )

So I have that all under control! Want the abs/definition/cuts!

Gotta get bf% down to around 10%

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    look good brother, keep working you'll get those abs soon !

G-S Guest
    Doesn't look like you have much covering those abs right now. I'd say your close, just keep the diet clean, and work those abs as well.

specwar is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up GREAT DEF ON PECS..

Foundation looks very promising bro.... ..KEEP BANGIN'...by the way, I SALUTE U, for keeping those dumbells under ur bed...That's what I call commitment, and dedication. KEEP BANGIN'...

Guys, I appreciate all the advice!!!

BTW, how could ya tell those were dumbells...lol, good eyes bud!

Anyhow, KEEP THE COMMENTS COMMING, its great motivation, and I love to hear opinions....Thanks guys...

I'm working hard!

What do you all think? Those abs gonna pop through?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    OH yeah Lookin, they will be there, may want to throw in some ab work, remember do high reps, eat train hard and cardio, in no time you will see what we are talkin about. You have a good foundation, no fat. You are more than half way there. Don't give up, set it in your mind to get those abs looking good, May want to try an ECA stack like Xenidrine... Works great in cuttin you up...
    I would not recommend gear right now you are way to young, and trust me at your age, by the time you get my age, you will feel and see the effect's gear does to you, if you make it that long...

specwar is offline Junior Member

Cool

Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    Guys, I appreciate all the advice!!!

BTW, how could ya tell those were dumbells...lol, good eyes bud!

Anyhow, KEEP THE COMMENTS COMMING, its great motivation, and I love to hear opinions....Thanks guys...

I'm working hard!

What do you all think? Those abs gonna pop through?
    I am using my "night vision googles".....

_________
    GO NAVY.....

I'm eating 6 meals a day. Well, 4 meals, and 2 shakes......

Eating HIGH protien, moderate-low carb, and low fat......

I appreciate all your opinions....Come on guys......

LET ME HEAR WHAT YA GOT TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

But remember........Don't flame TOOOOO hard....I'm trying

Anyhow, honestly, I want EVERYONE who views to leave me a reply. Thanks guys!! I appreciate ALL your help and MOTIVATION, its truly Inspirational!

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    LTC... Great job my friend. BTW... I have some inside info on LTC... he works his ass off! At 18, I wish I was that motivated. Listen to the boards bud... your abs will be there in no time!

Just eat more... hehe!

Thanks LLBeast...... You are a GREAT guy. I appreciate everything, and all your input and the help you've done....

Guys, PM LLBeast for some good advice, he's been leading me along.....Thanks again.... I appreciate everything!!!!!

Come on guys, keep the comments commin!!!!! I wanna hear!

What would you guys GUESS my bf% is from pics?

BTW, MY before pic.....

Decided to throw up my " before " pic from before I started working out. Took it the day I started....Only been 7 weeks so far since the other pics I put up....

KEEP tossin comments at me guys, thanx!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic, try not to flame!!!!-january-14.jpg  

Terrific improvement in 7 weeks, keep up the work.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

i replied to another thread of yours about using AS so ill let the "too young" commnents rest with that one!

the others are right - excellent base! keep training like a dog and youll be huge AND ripped.

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Great improvements

Keep up the hard work and you'll see the results you want in no time. Shit at 18 you look better than I did, you have a great base to work on and from the positive comment LLBeasted just said, I know YOU WILL get there. Are you from Miami, where do you train?

I'm north of Miami, around Boca Raton, Florida........

Keep comments comming, I can't read enough.....

Best motivation one can possibly want to hear, is hearing the advice from huge guys like yourselves.....

THANK you everyone!!!!!!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    how much did you weigh before?

Weighed around 228 lbs before......Roughly...Give or take a few..

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Keep working on that base you got a long way to go before you need AS.

Rocket
    ]

So... LTC, what I think you are saying is, "keep the comments coming"? I'm a little unclear on this

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously that is some great work for only 7 weeks. You must have good genetics. Just keep working and the abs will come. No need for AS.

To me even more impressive than your gains is your positive attitude. Keep up the good work

gymnut4u is offline Member
    to young for (as) bro ,change your diet stay strong in the gym up the cardio and you will cut up !!!!!!!

quasar is offline Associate Member
    very nice improvements in 7 weeks, i can tell you are working hard, but i am 18 also and when i first found this site i thought thought that gear was the magical answer to getting big and cut, but i learned that at our age we have the ability to make great gains without AS. you are doin great and keep it man, i can't wait to see my six pack either. i suggest you train your abs the hardest and they will come in no time. peace

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    you only bin working out for 7 weeks and your 18. cycle is a BIG no no bro. Hang around you will learn how to get killer gains naturaly on this sight.

Thanks for everyones input guys......I have decided to stay away from AS right now. I believe at 18 yrs old, I have a naturally faster metabolism, and with my diet, and training, I can do great. Those results are only 7 weeks of training, so I can imagine if I stick to it and work out hard...Just want those abs/cuts....

I'm trying, and I will never give up. I'm dedicated, and motivated, due to all your comments. Thanks guys...

RON: Thanks bud, I always try to keep my head up and be strong......Great inspiration man!!!! I appreciate it.

Thanks for everyones input guys......I have decided to stay away from AS right now. I believe at 18 yrs old, I have a naturally faster metabolism, and with my diet, and training, I can do great. Those results are only 7 weeks of training, so I can imagine if I stick to it and work out hard...Just want those abs/cuts....

I'm trying, and I will never give up. I'm dedicated, and motivated, due to all your comments. Thanks guys...

RON: Thanks bud, I always try to keep my head up and be strong......Great inspiration man!!!! I appreciate it.
    Lookintocut, bro, even though you don't do AS right now, NOW IS the time to start your reading and preparing for the day to make that decision. This site has incredible knowledge and take advantage of it. Ask questions and get your self prepared to become a MUSCLE FREAK. Good luck brother !

You are dedicated LTC... that's for sure. Even though you are focusing on your abs... just look at what your chest had done in seven weeks bud. That's pretty incredible! Seven weeks is a blink of the eye to those that have been training for years. Glad you decided against gear. That decision can be made when you older, wiser, and bigger.

By the way, how is your YOH program going? You have definitely peaked my curiosity with that. Keep me posted. I won't be online as much because baseball season is starting, so either email me or PM.

Thanx LLBeast.....Try to hop online and chat every once in a while. Yohimburn is so-so...Can't tell anything yet, only been 5 days, so we'll see in a week or so. You are great encouragement man..Look at what you've done with yourself...if anybody needs to be commended, its definitely you brother...INCREDIBLE work...Thanks a ton, I appreciate your comments....I'll catch ya on, or shoot you an email...Keep in touch!!!!!!

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Hey LTC!

I love your avatar by the way.

Hows your workout at the moment? Do hope to see some changes for a wise decision made.

Update us.

tatty is offline Member
    Looks really good for only 7 weeks. Stay dedicated and you'll see it all within a few months. Good luck,.

RickerRocks is offline New Member

abs

LTC...7 weeks isn't even 2 months man. Abs are pretty damn hard to come by (although, not as damn hard as these damn calfs have been lately)

I think I just had good 'ab' genetics, but I am 19 and here are my abs (see pic)

I do abs roughly everyday...sometimes not as hard as I should, but listen to what everybody says. It just takes a lil bit of time.

Also, being male, and 17-21 has got to be one of the greatest things if you are interested in getting big. Your testosterone is pumping at an all time high. Keep it natral. But that is a very good improvement for 7 weeks.

(cut up right...I didn't...wish i had)

Rick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pic, try not to flame!!!!-abs.jpg  

vielbistdu is offline New Member
    no offense, but you look a little young to start juicing...developing a solid foundation is usually wiser(jus my opinion..don't go off on me)and you like a beginner, no offense...jus from what I'm viewing...by the way, I do realize you are trying to cut..have you tried to cut naturally before? Have you always been endomorphic? different factors to consider...I think you should wait a couple of years, I know I should have...good luck with your cutting goals

vielbistdu is offline New Member
    damn it..I didn't read everything you posted...sometimes I'm jus not thinking straight...good progress...and I give you respect for choosing not to take juice, I couldn't resist, lol...you seem to be responding pretty quick to working out, good luck man

great progress man

johndope is offline Associate Member
    m8 no flame intended... but being huge requires a lot of work

and by the looks of it u dont seem to be a natural talent....

leave the as alone for the next 5 years and do the basics... bench/squat etc... and watch ur diet...

havoc is offline Junior Member
    I would like to know how a 18 year old kid that never did any juice became a senior member. I always thought the senior members were experienced AS users that could help out the inexperienced members. Not flaming you LTC, but if i'm putting questions out there about things that could mean our safety and a senior member answers it, I expected that member to have years of AS experience. I'm kind of confused.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information