quasar is offline Associate Member

I Want To See My Abs!!!!!

HI EVERYONE,
    i'm fairly new, mostly just been reading stuff from this site for about 2-3 months now and i love it, and after extensive research and some good gains from lifting hard and eating right, i have decided i am too young for AS, but its close to summer and i want to cut up a bit.

i was chunky for most of my life until i started rowing on the crew team in high school, and i lost weight and got some muscle, but i have never seen my abs. and i did a FRIGGIN SHITLOAD of work with crew, (if anyone has rowed before you know what i mean). so my question is... is it ok for me to use a clen ECA stack or yohimburn or both at age 18? i have read a lot on both but i didn't come across anything regarding age. so if anyone has any suggestions of what i should take, and what EXACT dosage it would be greatly appreciated. and also if anyone has some good ab routines, that would help too. pic is coming

here's a pic

maybe not, i'll have my brother teach me how to put the pic on and get back to yah

i hope this works
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Want To See My Abs!!!!!-greg2size.jpg  

wow that pic sucks, i will get a better one prolly tomorrow

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    in my personal opinion you should be able to see abs slightly already,if you dont then its b/c you dont have abs,so here is my opinion, get on a cycle of test= 300 mg per week for 10 weeks, cycle of norandren or deca =200 mg per week for 10 weeks. and at week five add winstrol 25 mg eod and clenbuterol the last three weeks,then you'll see some abs,also hit the crunches and situps, peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    First off how old are you? Secondly, AS are not the answer most of the time. I try to encourage folks to dont' do AS unless they are older and have done some research. Test will probally not work, it will actually probally bloat you and make your stomach stick out more.
    My professional advice is to get on Xenedrine, get on a low carb diet, and cardio cardio cardio. Eat plenty of protein train hard, and believe me, you will see results.
    Stay away from AS until you have alittle more experience and research.
    Good luck. If you need some help with a diet or what to do to get your BF down, ask we will be glad to help.
    BTW, remember, situps and crunches are fine, but remember abs are muscles too and if you work them too much they will grow jsut like every other muscle. Be careful of ab work, I only do ab work once a week, and alot I mean alot of reps. At least 50-100. Then some weeks I skip them, and my abs are perfect.
    take it from me someone who has over 10 years experience workin on abs...
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 03-12-2002 at 11:55 AM.

specwar is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up hi quasar.....

good base....upper mass is very defnitive. KEEP BANGIN'...

BTW, that camera stuck on ur face looks funny.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Okay guys, you should really try and read what the guy writes properly

He said in his post that "i am too young for AS" and also, he said "is it okay for me to take something like ECA ... at 18"

This, meaning that he's a smart kid, he knows he's too young for AS, and also, he mentioned his age!!!

I'm 19, and I took Clen for two weeks, didn't see much, aint as happy as I would have liked to be. I am now doing ECA which I think is working better. My second day, I already feel alot better, stronger, and sweating more

My PERSONAL opinion would be for you to try one of those already made versions "hydroxycut" "ripped fuel" etc... And if you like the results, stick with it, if not, then start ECA.

Don't forget though, while on ANY supplement, weather for weight loss or weight gain, you diet has to be PERFECT. You have to eat properly, and for you to see those abs, you have to do PLENTY of cardio!!! Do about 45-60 minutes 4-5 times a week. I'm in the same situation as you bro, but I got more fat in the midsection area

MindBomb is offline Member
    in my personal opinion you should be able to see abs slightly already,if you dont then its b/c you dont have abs,so here is my opinion, get on a cycle of test= 300 mg per week for 10 weeks, cycle of norandren or deca =200 mg per week for 10 weeks. and at week five add winstrol 25 mg eod and clenbuterol the last three weeks,then you'll see some abs,also hit the crunches and situps, peace
    WTF If a guy says he is too young and don't want as yet, why are you telling him to? And also the cycle you planned out is more for a bulking other than the winny and clen . It's just a little flame.

Now, everyone has muscle in the abs. It's the fat layer surrounding the abs that is preventing it from showing. Best thing to do is cardio. Also watch the carb intake, keep it to moderate. Train hard and watch what you eat, you'll see those abs in no time.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    Everyone has abs. Getting them to show is dependent on two factors... building the what you have and dropping body fat.

Not everyone is meant to have slim stomach with abs correct? I mean, I think I can slowly start seeing my abs, but I still have QUITE a bit of fat on my stomach! But i've seen people, like pro's too (Ronnie) with a big stomach sticking out, but still has a six pack on it!

Am I going crazy...or does this actually make a little sense?

Cause if I need to lose a lot of fat...boy, that will take forever!!!

Originally posted by Terinox
    But i've seen people, like pro's too (Ronnie) with a big stomach sticking out, but still has a six pack on it!
    Don't know much if anything about gear, but I know that paunched look you speak of Terinox comes from taking lots of that stuff.

With abdominal fat, its the first to come on and last to go. Depending on the dynamics of where your fat lies, in most cases, the last to go is the fat in the lower part of the abs. For many, this means dropping BF into single digits.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I AM 6'2 270 POUNDS AND 17% B/F,AND I CAN SEE MY ABS,NOW IM NO WHERE CLOSE TO JAY CUTLER,IN FACT IM PROLLY 11% B/F AND 22 POUNDS OF MUSCLE AWAY BUT I CAN STILL SEE MY ABS,AND ILL TELL YOU THAT IT CAME FROM WORKING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM,EVERY DAY BUT ON WEDNESDAYS. I USE WEDNESDAY FOR A REST FOR MY ABS,AND THAT'S ONLY B/C I DO LOWER BACK ON WEDNESDAYS,ALSO BEFORE I STARTED MY FIRST CYCLE I WAS 236 POUNDS AND 18% B/F, TWO CYCLES LATER 2% B/F DOWN AND OVER THIRTY POUNDS UP,WELL I KNOW I WAS WRONG TO SUGGEST A CYCLE TO HIM AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE BUT I GUESS ITS ONLY B/C IM A YOUNGIN WHO IS TAKING UP FOR MY OWN HABITUAL PRACTICES, BUT I DO THINK THAT IF HE WANTS TO SEE HIS ABS THEN HE NEEDS TO ADD SOME MEAT TO THEM,JUST NOT GET THEM RIPPED,B/C BYE NO MEANS AM I RIPPED AND MY STOMACH LOOKS REALLY GOOD TO BE 270

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    dude, jay needs to fix that icon problem.... have the code parse only the two letters alone or in between quotes and maybe some other cases, hehe. STRIPPED. RIPPED. JIPPED. WHIPPED. DIPPED.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    str82hllnback,

quit YELLING!!!!

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Not everyone has abdominal muscle definition.
    "Boyer Coe" anyone?
    if you dont know who he is , do a search.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Socio
    Not everyone has abdominal muscle definition.
    "Boyer Coe" anyone?
    if you dont know who he is , do a search.
    ...HA I was going to say the same thing...but Boyer made up for it with those guns of his...His biceps have some of the best splits I have ever seen.

Anyone got any pics of Boyer? This has peaked my curiosity. I don't remember his abs or lack thereof.

TRY'N is offline New Member
    hey bro,I'm pretty new at this but I've dropped 3% in 4 weeks by going to the gym 1st thing in the morning before I eat anything
    and doing cardio. From what I've experienced people with a good amount of bf (10-12) don't need a high calorie itake to gain lean muscle, but do keep very high in protien (WHEY) and watch those
    carbs (simple sugars)

it looks good keep the results posted

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Not everyone is meant to have slim stomach with abs correct? I mean, I think I can slowly start seeing my abs, but I still have QUITE a bit of fat on my stomach! But i've seen people, like pro's too (Ronnie) with a big stomach sticking out, but still has a six pack on it!

Am I going crazy...or does this actually make a little sense?

Cause if I need to lose a lot of fat...boy, that will take forever!!!
    man the reason his stomach is like that is because there is stuff under his muscle pushing his stomach out. This could be your stomach or in Ronnie's case his intestines which are enlarged because of excessive amounts of GH. So the muscle still show it what makes your stomach big is UNDER the muscle walls. If what makes you stomach big is ON the muscle walls they will not show no matter how strong the muscles are..... In other words if you bf is high it won't show period.

yo try'n, i thinki'm gonna take you up on the morning cardio routine, and you are right, i have had no problem puttin on lean muscle just want to drop the bf. all you guys here have been great thanks a lot, i'll post some better pics later and show some hopeful results

Thread Information